Chapter 4

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 4-

-Update on: 27 December 2012-

-----Their bad behavior-----

You put the plate in front of Ken and he smile widely as he clap his hands. Hyeok swing the spoon up and down, making the porridge spill while some of it jumped away. Ravi madly stared forward and gritted his teeth as he wiped his face when the porridge jump to him and fell on his face. He glare at Hyeok but Hyeok just giggling innocently, showing his two front teeth that still small.

“Don’t you try to just giggle there, you naïve kid~” Ravi muttered madly and you smile to him as you wipe his cheek with a napkin.

“Don’t blame him, he’s still a baby~ you’re worse when you’re one…” you teased but Ravi rolled his eyes.

“At least I’m better when I grew up~” Ravi answer and N hissed at him.

He point to Ravi with his spoon, “Just eat, can’t you?” he eyed.

You put down Ns spoon and clear your throat while Ravi sticks his tongue out to N. Hongbin try to reach the soup and Leo kindly helped him.

“Leo, the water~” you told him and Leo filled Hongbin’s empty glass.

You feed Hyeok the porridge and looked up when someone knocked the door. You straightened up while wipe your hand and whispered, “That must be ahjeomma~”

You go into your room and took the money you had prepared earlier then opened the door to saw the ahjeomma standing straightly with the usual smile on her face. You smile widely as you gave her the money and she looked behind you.

“Is your younger brother, doing fine?” she kind-heartedly asked you and you nodded while managed a smile.

“Here, I hope this can be some kind of help…” she raised the plastic bag she’s holding and you stare blankly at the big can of milk.

“Thank you, this is really helping~” you grin and the ahjeomma nodded before she turned to go. You tilt your head to see her walking and pout disappointedly, “N shouldn’t bought the milk yesterday, haiz~ what a waste” you sigh as you closed the door and enter the dining room to put the milk on the counter.

N blankly stare at the milk, “O, did ahjeomma gave you that?” he asked and you nodded as you sit beside Hyeok and continue to eat.

“Didn’t N hyeong buy one yesterday? Eyyy, what a waste~” Ken said while munching and his cheek puff out.

N glance to him piercingly and Ken looked down and stare at the food, “she should bought me ‘one piece’ colouring book instead~” Ken whispered to change the subject at N’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter