Chapter 16

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 16-

-Update on: 9 January 2013-

-----Playing together------

After the incident stop, you quickly have your bath and wear your casual cloth, you went to make lunch and Jinyoung appeared again out of nowhere. He sat on the dining table and rested his hands horizontally on the table with the smile you don’t even know what it meant.

“I’m feeling poor with your life…” he suddenly said making you stop stirring.

You looked to meet his eyes and frowned, ‘What does that mean?’ you thought and snapped.

‘Don’t tell me he heard Hyeok’s cried…’ your heart beat faster and you looked away from him as you gulp nervously.

Jinyoung smile wider when you looked away from him, “Where’s your parent now?” he asked and you slowly stare at him.

‘Look-like he really knew it…’ just right when you want to open your mouth, Gongchan went out of his room.

You eyed him and Jinyoung wave to him while Gongchan blankly stare at both of you with the awkward atmosphere.

You stare at Jinyoung weird behavior and sigh, ‘he really look dangerous than Baro does… should I make a deal like Baro did? But I didn’t know any of his secret…’ you bit your lower lip.

Gongchan went to play the video game as you continue cooking while Jinyoung keep staring at you, making you feel uncomfortable.

You looked at him and Jinyoung smile widely make you sigh in suspicions at his smile. After you finished cooking, Baro had gone back from his work. Surprisingly, he didn’t flirting with anyone since he went back early than the usual.

He quickly took his sit and ate the food. You looked up to see him but he didn’t even want to look at you.

You pout, ‘Did I really hurt him?’ you thought when he still seems cold.

You sigh and took out a pen then wrote something on a square note. You paste it on a glass than pretend to give him the water.

You keep eyeing him then snapped when he finally went to drink but stopped as he stared at the note. He looked up and stared at you while you took the opportunity to grin at him. He looked away and proceeded to drink and you pout.

You went into take the vacuum and started your daily core. As you went out of Sandeul’s room to took out his rubbish bin, he went back right at that time. He blinked at you and you smile to him as you welcome him then proceed to CNU’s room.

As you finished all the work and washing their dishes, you plopped yourself on the couch and a shadow covering you making you opened your heavy tired eyes.

You looked at Baro and weakly wave to him.

“Let me enter your room…” he said and you sigh.

“Why~?” you asked.

“At least I want to know your brothers… they might think I’m bad for getting mad at you last night~” he said and you smile.

“Well… they think you already are~” you state and Baro frowned at your answer.

“Fine, fine~” you straightened up from the couch as he seems to will burst out anytime soon.

You knocked your room and quickly went in as it was unlocked. You let Baro in and you enter after him then locked the door. Jinyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter