Chapter 48

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 48-
-Update on: 13 April 2013-

-----What to do-----

Just after that, you and Jinyoung just grew closer even more. Everyone seems to notice Jinyoung’s special treatment to you while your brothers can see how you got that happy-like-a-heaven when you were around Jinyoung or how you sweet-yet-playfully teased at Jinyoung when Jinyoung play with them.

While you were cooking for dinner on Sunday, Gongchan and CNU were having 2nd shift and Sandeul was resting in his room also Baro, who always hard to be seen. Jinyoung went out of his room, after finish resting for having a morning shift.

He, as usual, made his way to sit on one of the chair at dining room. He affectionately watched you and decided to go toward you.

Jinyoung gave you a back-hug as he warmly embraced you from the back and rest his chin on your shoulder. He sniffle the delicious-scent aroma of food and playfully kiss your neck after that.

“I knew it, they were really something…” N whispered as he peeked through the slightly opened door.

“We shouldn’t do this~,” Ken said in cautious but his eyes fixedly focused at Jinyoung and you, feeling happy and excited, materialized.

“Noona, have a bad taste!” Ravi rolled his eyes and went away from watching the scene. Hongbin pushed in between Ken and N to see what it was all about but Leo quickly grabbed him away.

After Leo dropped Hongbin on the bed, he quickly went toward the door and closed it, making N and Ken gasped in surprised.

Leo shook his head to them and they walk away, scared if Leo get furious later.

The next day, after you cooked for breakfast, Jinyoung keep eyeing the morning-guy, Gongchan. Knew he want something, Gongchan spoke up, “What is it?” he asked with straight face.

“You’re going to have the 2nd shift, today, right?” Jinyoung asked and Gongchan nodded as he poked his food.

“I was having a morning shift, do you want to exchange with mine?” he asked and Gongchan gave him a strange looked.

Jinyoung glare at him, “I was serious. Said yes or no in 5 second… 5,” Jinyoung started to count down.

Gongchan blinked at him, “4,” Jinyoung keep counting.

Sandeul looked at Gongchan, “3” and nudge him to just accept the offer if he want to keep alive.

“2!” Jinyoung purposely raised his voice and you watched the scene in interest.

“1!” Jinyoung yelled, his eyes piercingly met with Gongchan.

“Fine, fine! I’ll take your shift!” Gongchan admit defeat as he raised his hands in surrender at Jinyoung threatened.

Jinyoung smirked to him and secretly party for his victorious. When Gongchan and Sandeul were finished with their breakfast and ready to go to work while you wore your shoes, Gongchan who were also putting in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter