Chapter 9

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 9-

-Update on: 1 January 2013-

-----Threatened-----

You put the plate at the respective place and you stopped when the guy in front of you is him, the three colours hair guy who has been mysterious to you from the very beginning even until now, right at this moment.

He looked up at your stop movement and you quickly change your gaze away, avoiding his eyes contact. When you finished everything, you stand beside CNU and your lips in nervous.

“Excuse me…” you told CNU and he looked at you in wonder. You grew nervous when all eyes were on you and your eyes met with the mysterious guy.

“Just now…” you said carefully and he looked around then set his eyes piercingly at you, trying to figure out what you’re going to say.

You gulp, “Just now… I have finished folding the clothes… but, I don’t know what belongs to who so… please just took your clothes, I’m sorry~” you finished and bowed then went out of the dining room.

“Aren’t you going to eat with us?” Gongchan kind heartedly asked and you stop your track with gritting teeth at his question, seriously wanting to go out.

You turned to them, “I’m going to shower first~” you made an possible logic excuse then quickly went to your room but has to stop as it was locked, just a few second after that it was unlocked and you open the door to enter.

Ravi stare at you, “O, noona!” he said, quite loudly and you put your index finger on your lips, telling him to low his voice down while Ravi nodded in understand and put his index finger on his lips too, imitating what you just did and show them to the others.

You went closer to them, “I’m going to take the leftover food for dinner later, can you guys wait for a while?” you asked and they all nodded in unison.

“I don’t mind since lunched made me full~” N said as he patted his stomach and you smile.

“What about the guy that we just met?” Leo suddenly asked and you blinked at him.

“I don’t think he’ll tell them since he seems to be pretty quite with the others…” you thought and all your brothers nodded in understand.

“You guys have taken a bath, right?” you asked and they nodded again.

“Is the ahjeossi good to you?” Ken asked and you smile while nodded.

“Noona seems tired~” Hongbin put down the ‘one piece’ toy that he played with Ken in guilty expression.

“As long as you guys just listen to me and do what I said… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter