Chapter 1

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 1-

-Update on: 24 December 2012-

-----Life with these 6 little brothers-----

A/N: I know this may sound weird but…. Please be note that VIXX’s character is still a children ^^

N- 13 years old                  Leo- 9 Years old

Ken- 7 years old                Ravi- 5 years old

Hongbin- 3 years old       Hyeok- around 6 months old.

Well~ this is me… /sigh/ please just accept this is the reality that I’m doing~ I know Ravi and Hongbin (While Leo and N) were having the same year for their birthday but as you can see this is all just fictional~

---

You tilt your body forward to see carefully the advertisement pasted on the notice board. You straightened your body and blankly stare at the advertisement while pinched your cheek hardly.

---------------------------------------------------

A maid needed!

Time: you can choose to stay or come every day (If choose the latter it’s every 7:00 am til 10:00 pm)

If interested, please call.

Phone no: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------------------------------

You gasped, “This is all real!” you started to squeal in joy.

You pump your fist as tears of happiness went out of your eyes, “I finally find a job that didn’t require any grade!” you sniffled.

People that pass by you stare at you as if you’re not normal which mean they think you’re crazy. You took the advertisement out of the notice bard and put it in your school’s bag. You tightened your grip at your school’s bag and excitedly went to the apartment you’re living.

You turned the doorknob and realize it was locked, so, you decided to knock a couple of times. After a few second, the door unlocked and the door opened, revealing round eyes Hongbin staring at you blankly.

“Why are you guys locking the door? I told you if it’s around noon, unlocked the door since I’m going to went home,” you stated and Hongbin opened his mouth to tell you something.

“Leo and N hyeong just went out, Ravi hyeong was fighting with Ken hyeong in the kitchen so I forgot to open the unlocked after Leo and N hyeong went out” he reasoned as you made your entrance after you took off your shoes.

You furrowed your eyebrows and turned to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter