Chapter 9: Cuteness

I will always be by your side

*next few days*

(A/N: sorry I keep jumping >.< -bows-)

CHO HEE POV

Well, its been about a week or so since I have been staying here. I feel as it is time for me to head back to my hell hole. I was packing my things when I saw Eun Mi run in the door and jumps on the bed. “Unnie are you going to see your family today?!” She asked. I nodded and put on a fake smile. “neh Eun Mi, waeyo” “Ahh nothing. I am just happy for you that you finally get to be with your family. But you will still come by here right Unnie?” She asked. I smiled whole heartedly, “Yah, Eun Mi how can you say that? Of course I will always come by here. Remember I will never leave you and your Appa”, I smiled and sat beside her and carried her so she could sit on my lap. “Thank you Unnie!” She smiled and hugged me. “You have made Appa happy nowadays. He even gets to play with me Unnie!” She was so happy and bubbly. “Aigoo, I am very glad to be here Eun Mi”, I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

“Can I come in?” I turned around and saw Yoseob there standing by the door and he smiled and walked  in. Seeing him without glasses, I might need to get used to because he is drop dead hot without them. He sat beside us and was smiling widely. Me and Eun Mi smiled back. “How are my ladies doing?” He asked. I blushed when he called us his “ladies”. “Appa! I am not a lady yet! I am girl still!” She pouted. “Aigoo, my little angel!” He said and pinched her cheeks. “Aigoo! Appa! That hurts! I may have chubby cheeks but they are not meant for pinching! They are for cuteness!” She said. I was laughing so hard at how cute she was. Yoseob noticed me laughing and he laughed along with me. “Yah! Where do you think you got those cute cheeks from?! From this Appa!” He pointed at himself. “Aigoo Appa you seem to be a boy still rather than a man!” Eun Mi said and stuck her tongue out. I was giggling at them.

“Yah! You little-“ he carried her and started to tickle her on the bed. “YAH! APPA! HAHAHAHA STOP! UNNIE HELP ME!” She said. “Aniyo! The big CUTE Appa monster has you now!” He said and held onto her and kept tickling her. “UNNIE! HAHAHA! SAVE ME!” I laughed and went towards them, “Unnie will save you my little darling! Go away from her you chubby cheek monster!” I said. Yoseob looked at me and pouted cutely, “Yah! I don’t have that chubby cheeks!” He said. I giggled and pretended that I had a sword and pretended to hit him. “Take that you Chubby Cheek monster!” I laughed and Yoseob pretended that he was melting away. “Oh NO! The Beautiful Chubby Cheek Queen has sliced me! I am melting~!!!!” He said and was pretending that he was melting and fell off the bed and laid on the floor. “I giggled, “Unnie you saved me from Chubby Cheek Monster Appa!” Eun Mi said and hugged me. I leaned over the bed and looked down and the pretend dead Yoseob. “Yah! Get up Chubby Cheek Monster!” I said and was laughing.

He still stayed there on the floor and he stuck his tongue out hanging there pretending he was still dead. “Omo, Unnie did you hit Appa that hard?” “Aha aniyo! Appa is just pretending”. I said and took a pillow and threw it at him. “Yah! Get up!’ I said. Still didn’t move. “Hmmm….AH! Eun Mi do you want to get ice cream with me?” I asked. She noticed my plan and nodded. “Omo! Neh Unnie Lets go and leave Chubby Cheek Appa on the floor since he is dead”. We both got up and I led Eun Mi first out the door then I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and hug me from behind and pulling me back. “You shall not leave Queen Chubby Cheeks!” He said. “AHHH!!! Eun Mi! Save Unnie!” I said and Yoseob pulled me away. “UNNIE NO!!!” She said and ran towards Yoseob. “I will hit you with my sword you Chubby Cheek Monster!” She yelled and started to just smack him. “Ouch! AHH!!!! Little Chubby Cheek Princess is killing me!” Yoseob said and was pretending again. “Eun Mi Run! Lets get the ice cream before he does!” I yelled and ran with Eun Mi leaving the “dying” Yoseob. “YAH!” He said. “I am coming to get you both!” He yelled and he started to run after us. “OMO! RUN EUN MI!” I said and we were laughing and running away from Yoseob.

We were having so much fun that we didn’t notice the three boys standing there watching us. “Wow, I haven’t seen this in a LONG time!” Kikwang said. We all froze where we were and Eun Mi ran to them. “UNCLES!!!!!” She shouted and jumped into Dongwoon’s arms. “Aigoo, Eun Mi-ah! Its Yoseob chasing after you both?!” DooJoon asked. She nodded. “Appa is the Chubby Cheek monster and he trying to get us for our Ice cream!” She said. I looked at the guys and they burst out laughing. “CHUBBY CHEEK MONSTER?!?!” Kikwang yelled. “yah Hyung! I am going to call you that from now on!” Dongwoon said. “YAH! It’s not funny to make fun of my cute cheeks!” Yoseob said and puffed his cheeks. I have to admit, Yoseob is becoming to be more like himself now. I mean, he never shows this side ever. I feel like something is happening. Every time I am with him just like this, my heart beats so fast. And I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. Am I in love with Yoseob?

 

DOOJOON POV

Seeing Yoseob like that again made me remember the old times. Yoseob was not a cold hearted guy he is now. It’s all because of IU. She hurt him and it turned out to become like this. In the past, Yoseob was a huge goofball. Kikwang, Dongwoon, and he would always be hyper. He was like a huge ball of sunshine. He always had his ways of making everyone happy. I miss that side of him. But lately, he is slowly starting to show that ball of sunshine again. Watching how he was with them just a few minutes ago, it felt like he was himself again. Not the cold hearted one, but the happy, cute, smiley one. But seeing how they were, it made my heart hurt a little. Seeing that they actually looked like a real family.

I can tell that Yoseob loves Cho Hee now. He has fallen for her hard. And so have I. I mean, seeing a girl like this, playing with your own child makes your heart rejoice and feel warm inside. I just hope that Cho Hee doesn’t fall for him. I know I am selfish for taking my best friend’s happiness, but I love Cho Hee the first time I met her, She was beautiful and caring and she isn’t like most girls. She doesn’t try to make a guy fall for her. She doesn’t dress up to fancy just to have people like her, and she is a natural beauty. She is Cho Hee. The girl that is different.

 

YOSEOB POV

For once, I felt so relieved! I felt like I was my old happy self again. Being with Cho Hee and playing with Eun Mi like that made me feel like we were just one happy family. I completely forgot all about my troubles. I even forgot about IU. This is it, I have officially fell IN LOVE. I am in love. The Yang Yoseob is in love world. Better be ready! I never thought that I would feel this feeling ever again. It was like buried deep in my heart, covered with all the hurt. As DooJoon Hyung said, time only will tell and I think that time has finally told me that I am in love.

I was getting Cho Hee’s bags and putting them in the car. Oh don’t get me wrong, I really wish that she would just live with us. I want her by my side, to hold her like I did earlier. And maybe even thought about having………..a…………………………child with her. What?! I am a guy, sue me! I can’t control what happens when I get those type of thoughts. I mean, who doesn’t think about how their child would look like with the person they love. And I bet, having a child with Cho Hee would be the cutest thing ever!

“This is the last Hyung” Dongwoon said and put her bag in there. “Alright you ready?” I asked Cho Hee. She smiled and nodded. “Hope to see you soon!” Dongwoon said and hugged Cho Hee. “Of course! Study very well okay Dongwoon!” She said, “Dongwoon Fighting!” I chuckled at her cuteness. I felt my sleeve being tugged and looked down to see Eun Mi there. “Appa, do you love Unnie?” She asked. I looked at her in shock and pulled aside to make sure Cho Hee doesn’t hear. “Bwoh?” “Appa it’s not that hard to see! You LOVE Unnie!” She said and smiled widely. I blushed at her remark. Am I that obvious?! “Yah Yang Eun Mi!” she gave me that ‘Don’t-lie’ look. “Aish, fine. Neh Appa is in love with Unnie”, I smiled widely and she gasped and smiled and hugged me tightly. “Appa!!! You should tell her!” “Aniyo little princess. Appa needs to have a little more time”. She pouted cutely

“Awwww….But Appa! She loves you too!” “bwoh?!” “Neh! I can tell too Appa! She makes it very obvious!” She said. I looked at her, Aigoo, I think she is just making things up. “Aish. I will tell Unnie when the time is right. And you cannot tell when a person loves you back by just their actions. I have to hear it come from her heart and ”, I said and she looked down and nodded. “Arasseo Appa”. Don’t worry Eun Mi. I will make her your Umma soon enough. Just wait a little more my Little Princess.

After saying goodbyes, I drove Cho Hee home. I parked my car right in front of the gates and I noticed how Cho Hee was a bit hesitant to go. “Hey, you okay?” I asked and turned off the car and looked at her with worry. Something is not right. “Ahh neh Oppa, I am fine”, she smiled a fake smile. I just felt like it was okay to just let it go. I sighed and opened the back and went out to get her things. She came out and put her bags in front. She came back to me and smiled at me. “Thank you Oppa for having me stay at your home”, “It’s my pleasure”, I smiled. She looked at me and smiled and gave me a hug. “Thank you!” She said and went to the front door. I stood there by my car waiting for her to go inside, incase some creep came by and took her away. She opened the door slowly and put her bags in. She turned around, about to close the door, and waved at me and smiled. I smiled back and went inside my car.

On the drive back, I just had this huge feeling in my gut that something was really off wrong when I dropped her off. I hope nothing bad happens to my Queen.

 

MIANHAE~!!!! I am so sorry for not writing in a while >.< -bows-

I have been VERY busy with my schooling that it is taking my time to write. Since i have sometime to spare, i decided to finally update. no no wait, DOUBLE update just for you guys. and  i just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SUBSCRIBED TO MY STORY!!!!! YOU WILL FOREVER BE LOVED BY MEH~!!!! KEEKEKKEKE~!!! :DDDDDD <3