Chapter 15: Let the best man win

I will always be by your side

*a week later*

YOSEOB POV

I was so excited! I was jumping around like a kid who finally got his toy. My girl is checking out from the hospital! After the incident, I haven’t even seen IU or Junhyung. Well, I haven’t even heard from them at all which is good. I smiled while walking to her room. I walked in and she also came out from the bathroom with new clothes that Eun Mi and I bought for her. It was just a simple floral dress and got her some sandals since I know she doesn’t like to wear heels and not to be too girly. I smiled at how beautiful she looked.

She didn’t notice that I was there. I slowly walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her slim waist. She has lost a lot of weight. “Omo! Oppa?!” She jumped and turned her head. “Don’t scare me like that oppa”, she said and covered her face. I chuckled and kissed her cheeks. “Aigoo, waeyo?” I pouted to her. “What do you mean waeyo?! Yah Yang Yoseob, do you not remember what just happened to me last week?!” She turned around and pouted to me. I chuckled and pinched her cheeks. “Aigoo, your pouts are cuter than mine”, I pouted. She giggles and walks away to clean up her clothes. “Did you like the dress that Eun Mi got for you?” The one that I chose for you? “I love it! Its really my style!” She said and smiled widely. Aigoo, she is too adorable. My love for her keeps growing and growing ever day that I spent with her.

“I am done Oppa”, she smiles and grabs her back. I walk to her and take the bag away from her, “Oppa ani I can hold it”, “Aniyo! You are still weak! As your Oppa I will carry it”. She pouts again, “But I am not that week!” I chuckled and grab her hand and intertwine our fingers together. I smiled when she blushed. “Aigoo, my chubby cheek queen is too cute!” I pinched her cheeks softly. I looked at her face and the bruise is fading away. Its turning to a faded blue and purple color now. But her face is still beautiful in my eyes.

We were walking out when we saw Hyung, Dongwoon, Kikwang, and my little princess there standing in front of the hospital with flowers and a big bear that Eun Mi and Kikwang chose for her. I looked over at Cho Hee and her face brightened up. “OMO! What is all of this?!” “WELCOME BACK CHO HEE~!!!!” Kikwang and Dongwoon exclaimed.  “UNNIE!!!!! YOU ARE BETTER NOW!!!” Eun MI yelled and ran to her hugging her tightly. She let go of my hand and hugged Eun Mi. “Aigoo, I Miss my little girl!” Cho Hee said and kissed Eun Mi’s head. “I miss my Um-“ I looked at her and shook my head telling her not to say it yet. “My……UNNIE!!!” She exclaimed and smiled trying to cover it.

I chuckled and gave her a thumbs up. Hyung came up to her and gave her flowers but this time, they were more than last time. I still haven’t gotten over what happened last time. Even though its just flowers, I mean, giving it as a bouquet is a WHOLE different thing. And he knows that I love her! “Are you feeling better Cho Hee?” He asked. I just stood there watching them. “Ahhh neh! Thanks for the flowers from before Oppa! I am sorry I couldn’t tell you or see you give it to me”, she said and smiled. “Ahh its fine. I thought that you were still asleep so I didn’t give it to you personally. Mianhae”, he said and scratched his head. OMO! THAT IS ONE SIGN THAT HE LIKES A GIRL! The first sign is that, he would get nervous and scratch his head and begin to feel really nervous. I looked at the guys and they noticed.

They looked at me and shrugged their shoulders. Cho Hee smiled at something DooJoon said and walked over to me while DooJoon stood behind her and smiled. “Kaja! Lets go home!” Cho Hee said. We all got into the cars and drove to the house.

 

CHO HEE POV

I was in the back with Eun Mi and Kikwang. Yoseob and DooJoon were in the front and Dongwoon was in the back. We arrived at the house and I felt really relieved that I am here instead of my home home. I don’t want to go back there at all. I walked in with Yoseob behind me and Eun Mi holding my hands. In the car, I could sense some tension between DooJoon and Yoseob. I tried to ignore it but for some reason it was bothering me. Even though DooJoon hasn’t officially confessed, I could actually see it in him. He kinda makes it obvious, but I don’t want to get into assumptions until I hear him actually say it to me.

The reason why I couldn’t say a final answer to Yoseob, I was just afraid. I’m afraid to fall in love. I have never been in love. I hear it from people all the negative things, but then I hear the perks of it and it always make me want to be in love. I just let it go for now till I actually know that I truly love Yoseob. I mean, the way that Yoseob acts around me, i can tell that he is trying A LOT for me to say yes which it is helping. I mean, I am falling for him more every time he acts like that. It feels like we actually are a couple.

Yoseob led me to the guest room, well, not I guess it is officially my room now. “I will be right back okay Cho Hee just going to finish some work kay! Don’t you leave!”, he said and kissed my cheek and left. I felt my face becoming red. He always has this effect on me! Aish, I am in love.

While I was fixing my things, I heard the door open, “Seobbie are you done already?” I turned around and saw DooJoon there. “Omo DooJoon Oppa? Are you okay?” He looked at me and walked up to me and kissed my lips. I stared at him in shock. I couldn’t move. It felt like I was nailed to the ground. He parted from me, “I love you Cho Hee. I love you ever since the day I saw you. I love you”, he said and kissed my lips again. He wrapped his arms around my waist but then, I realize what was happening, I pushed him slowly. “Oppa look I am so sorry but I just I cant”, I said. I looked down. “You love Yoseob huh?” He asked. “Ani its not that, I mean, I am afraid what would happen with you and Yoseob. Oppa I am not going to choose between you two until I feel like I am ready. I am just not ready to make an answer for both of you”, He looked at me, and smiled a little, “ I will wait for you Cho Hee. I will win your heart. I wont make our friendship at risk, but I really love you and I want you for myself”. He said and I could see the seriousness in his eyes.

I sighed, “Oppa, promise me that this wont effect you and Oppa’s relationship”, He sighed, “Arasseo. Fine. But I am dead serious Cho Hee, I will wait for you. I don’t care how long, but I will just wait for you”, he kissed my lips again and hugged me tightly. I smiled and I pulled away first. He kissed my cheeks and walked out the door.

Aish, what am I going to do?!

 

DOOJOON POV

I did it. I told her, even though I already know that she is in love with Yoseob. But I will make her mine. I will make her love me. I walked out and was met with Yoseob. “Hyung can we talk?” I already knew what he was going to say. We walked up to his office. “Hyung I know you love her”, he said with seriousness. “Yes I do, why?” I said. I know that this will affect our friendship but I need to be truthful to him. “Hyung, you know that I love her a lot!” He said. “Yes I know Yoseob. But I loved her ever since I met her. Before you finally realized your love for her”, “Look hyung, I don’t want this to affect our friendship. I made a promise to-“ “Cho Hee?” He looked at me in surprise. “Yeah, how did you-“ “I did too”.

“Hyung, please. I really love her I really do Hyung”, he said and looked down. “I love her a lot too Yoseob. I am sorry but I will try to win her heart”, I said with firmness. He looked up and glared at me. to be honest, I never got a glare from Yoseob. And when he glares, he really means it. “Hyung I already have her heart. I can see it in her eyes”, “I will make her love me. I will also show her that I am better”, I said. I know this is harsh but I am being truthful. I want her. I love her. Selfish as this is, but Yoseob can do everything he can, but I will also do everything that I can to make her love me. “Fine, Hyung, make this a competition. Whoever wins her heart”. “Deal”, I took my hand out and shook Yoseob’s hand.

Yoseob you do know that I love competition. “Let the best man win” he said. He was serious. His gaze towards me was serious. I know that I will win. I just need to be with her more than usual.

Yoseob you better be ready.

 

YOSEOB POV

I cant believe it. My own hyung is doing this to me! He knows how much I love her! He knows that I need her more than anything! Why cant he see it?! He doesn’t have a child that has no mom. Well, technically speaking. I walked out and went to Cho Hee’s room. “Cho~ Hee~” I sang and I saw her laying on the bed. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I walked in and closed the door. “Hey Seobbie”, she said. “Omo, you made a nickname for me?!” I said and hugged her. I was smiling widely. HA! BEAT THAT DOOJOON! I HAVE A NICKNAME! It was so cute! Seobbie…Seobbie. It was so her!

She blushed, “Ah well, uhh, if its okay with you”, “Aigoo its perfectly fine my Cho Hee!” I sat next to her on the bed and held her close to me. “How are you feeling?” I asked. She just smiled, “A lot better that’s for sure!” She said. I smiled, “Because you are with a handsome guy like me?” I said. She giggled, “Aigoo Oppa!” she smacked my side softly. “Aigoo, you are cute but that’s not why I am happy”, she laughed. Mhmm…sure honey. Sure.

“I am glad because you saved me and took me away from that hell hole. Well not yet actually. I mean, I am still under their roof, but I don’t want to be there anymore. I want to run away from them oppa”, she said and looked down. “Hey hey”, I lifted her chin up. “You can stay here as long as you want. I will not force you to go back there. And yes I know that you were and abused Cho Hee”, she looked at me with wide eyes. “BWOH!? What are you talking-“ “Don’t try to hide it. I already know. Doctor Eli said that when they did the x-rays, they already saw the old fractures”, she looked down and started to tear up.

I hugged her close to me. “they will never lay a hand on you Cho Hee. You can guarantee that”, “Ani its not that. I just don’t want to make it a burden to you. I don’t want to cause stress for you Oppa”, “Aish, you will never cause any stress to me you hear me? You are my priority now. I will always be there for you. I don’t care what you will say but I will be by yourside. I mean it Cho Hee”, I told her and held her delicate face in my hands and looked into her eyes. She smiles with tears in her eyes, “I really love you Cho Hee. I know I told you that I would wait for you, but I will do every thing I can just to have you”, without thinking, I held her closely and kissed her lips passionately.

I could sense she was a bit tensed but then I felt her kissing me back. HA! In your face Hyung. I have her heart now. I pulled her closer and we kissed each other with so much love. We parted trying to catch our breath, I smiled and planted small kisses on her lips. “I *kiss* Love *kiss* You *kiss*”, I saw her smile and giggle. “Aigoo, Oppa, you really are in love”, she pinched my cheeks. “Of course! Cho Hee, you are slowly bringing my old self back to life!” I smiled. It is true!

Underneath this cold statue is bubbly and caring guy. I am always happy. I was never sad before. “Cho Hee, you have no idea how you are changing me. I thought I would never find a women like you and I want you to be forever with me”, I smiled and kissed her lips again.

I can tell you Cho Hee all the time that I love you and I am not ashamed of it.

 

 

 

hello hello! :D

Thank you so much for all of the new subbies! I know that maybe you guys have been noticing that i have been updating quite a lot altely. it is because i've been having some free time and while i have really good ideas in my head right now for the story, i try to write it out so that i won't lose it >.<. My mind gets distracted easily, sad to say. But i hope you guys enjoy it and i will see you lovelys soon! -muah- <3