Chapter 17: Love is in the air

I will always be by your side

YOSEOB POV

Ever since that day I still feel that jealousy in me. Pish, at least MY nickname sounded cuter than his. I was still on my bed thinking random thoughts about Cho Hee. I have no idea what happened, but I just got up and walked down to her room and entered without thinking. “Omo Seobbie! What are you doing here? Is everything okay?” “Ahhh uhhh…neh neh. Uhhh Just wanted to uhhh”, Come on Yoseob! Don’t stutter! She looked at me, “Can you uh sleep next to me?” I asked looking down on the floor feeling shy.

“Are you okay Oppa? Did you have a nightmare?” “Ahhh uhhh sure. Yeah I did and it was really scary”, I pouted trying to show that  I really did have a nightmare. Well, my nightmare is her running into the arms of Hyung which I know would NOT happen at all. “Aigoo, a grown man is scared still of his nightmares?” she teased me. I looked at her and pouted, “Yah! Don’t make fun of me! I know you have nightmares too”, I pouted. She giggled and went up to me grabbing her pillows, “You don’t need a pillow umma”, I . I smirked and she blushed.

“Arasseo”, she got up and I held her hand and brought her close to me. I led her to my room and I closed the door and helped her get comfortable. I lay down next to her and I noticed her back was facing me, I pouted and wrapped my arms around her waist, I felt her flinch a little, I still wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me even though her back was facing me. “Oppa”, “hmm?” “What are you doing?” “Waeyo? You don’t like?” I pouted. “Ani, it’s just uhhh”, “If you don’t like I can let go”, I suggested hoping that she would say no. “Okay”, I pouted and felt disappointed. I let her go and turned around. Now I was really confused. Does she really love me? Did I do that right thing of asking her to sleep with me?

I kept thinking about it and it bugged me soo much. I stayed lying like that then I felt someone move then wrapped their small arms around my waist. I felt her head on my back snuggling close to me. “Cho Hee?” I asked and tried to turn around. “Don’t move please Oppa”, she said. I stayed still and held her hands around my waist. “Are you okay Cho Hee?” “Neh. I just wanted to hug you”, I turned around looked at her directly. “Cho Hee”, I lifted her chin to look at me and I see the tears fall from her eyes. I wiped them and held her close to me.

“What happened Cho Hee?” I asked her. She looked up at me with her teary eyes. “Oppa, do you really love me?” She asked. I smiled at her and held her face softly in my hands, “Yah, Cho Hee I can write a whole novel just to tell or show you how much I love you. If you want I will tell you right now, I love you so much, your eyes, your smile, your personality and how you care so much for me and Eun Mi. I can never find a girl like that for me. You have no idea how long I have been searching for a lovely woman like you. I don’t care what people say about you and me. The love that we have together is what is important to me. No matter what your past was, I don’t care. You are special to me. I love you for everything single damn thing. No matter what flaws you have”, I smiled and kissed her cheeks. She smiled and kissed me on the lips.

I was shocked at first. I never really thought that she would ever do that. Does this mean…. “Oppa, the reason why I couldn’t answer you was because I was afraid. I am afraid to love. Or well, to fall in love. I’m not saying that you aren’t trustable, I’m just scared. I have been hurt so many times by the people that loved me and I just don’t want that to happen to me again”, She started to tear up again. I held her closer, kissing her forehead, “Yah, don’t be afraid anymore. Okay? Do you not know how you are affecting me? Your love is like a drug to me Cho Hee”, I kissed her on the cheek. “I love you and I can tell you every single day if you would want and I would not be ashamed of it”. “Oppa, I love you”.

I swear, I could feel my heart just race and time just stood still. “Say it again?” I wanted to just hear her voice say it again. “I love you Seobbie Oppa”, She looked up at me. I smiled and pulled her and kissed her lips passionately.

Her lips felt so good. It tasted so sweet, so irresistible. I deepened the kiss more, pulling her as close to me as I can, even though we are already close enough as it is. I bit her lower lip making her gasp and slipped my tongue in her wet cavern. I explored with my tongue tasting every single inch of it. This isn’t just a regular make out session, this make out was filled with love. I loved her so much that I couldn’t let her go. After some minutes of this awesome heated kiss, we parted to take our breathes. We didn’t even realize that we were in need of air. We were so into the kiss that we forgot about air. I leaned my forehead onto hers, “Saranghae Kim Cho Hee”, I said. “Saranghae Yang Yoseob”, she smiled and kissed my lips quickly. “Oppa, we need to sleep, you have work tomorrow”, she said. I groaned, “But I don’t want to!” I snuggled closer to her. “Aigoo! Are you a man or a child?” “I pouted. “I am a man with a childish heart! Isn’t it cute though?!” I said and smiled cutely at her.

“Aigoo! This is the man I fell in love with?!” “YAH! TAKE THAT BACK!”

I got on top of her and started to tickle her like crazy. “OPPA!!!! OPPA!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! STOP!!!” She kept laughing. “NOT UNTIL YOU SAY YOU LOVE THE CHILDISH MANLY YOSEOB!” I kept tickling her. She was laughing so hard and moving a lot. “OKAY OKAY! I LOVE THE CHILDISH MANLY SEOBBIE OPPA!” She yelled and tears of laughter were coming out of her eyes. “Better!” I hovered over her and smiled. She was panting, “Aigoo oppa don’t tickle me! Im very ticklish!” She wiped the tears off of her face.

I laid on top of her gently trying not to add too much weight on her. “Oppa you need to get off of me”, I smirked, “What if I don’t want to?” “Oppa~” she whined. “We need to sleep!” “Okay!” I just let go and laid my whole body on her and snuggled in the crook of her neck. “Oppa! Not on me!” I ignored her and pretended to sleep. “OPPA!” she kept whining. “Oppa you are heavy!” She tried to push me but i knew that she would not be able to move me.

“Aish, this boy”, I smiled and kissed her neck. I heard her gasp. I kept kissing her neck trying to find her sweet spot. “O-O-O-Oppa”, she said. I just kept kissing her neck while she protested. I kissed the part in the middle of her neck and collarbone and heard her moaned. Jackpot. I smirked and kept on that area. it and biting it, marking her as mine. “Seobbie”, she moaned. God, if she keeps , I have no idea if I could even control myself now! I need to keep control of my little Seobbie down there. Well, I think it is way too late.

Her moans were like music to my ears. I stopped just in time before it gets crazier. I looked at her neck feelings satisfied at my mark on her neck. I kissed its softly and looked at her. She was beautiful. “Oppa, we should uhh stop this uhhh before uhhh it gets out of-“ I kissed her, “I know. I know. We will do this when you are ready”, I smiled. I don’t want to force her into something that she isn’t ready for just yet. Unlike Junhyung who just took everything away from her.

I sighed and got off of her and lay beside her. She smiled and turned to face me and snuggled really close to me. Oh crap, she is too close. I hope she doesn’t feel my little Seobbie. I felt embarrassed. She buried her face in my neck and I hugged her close. I could hear her breathing deeply, knowing that she has fallen asleep; I kissed her temple and also fell asleep as well.

Saranghae Cho Hee.

 

CHO HEE POV

I kept hearing some kind of alarm going off. I groaned and wanted to turn but I couldn’t I opened my eyes and I realized that I was sleeping in Yoseob’s arms. I felt so comfortable. So warm and safe. I smiled remembering last night. I confessed and he confessed. I felt like it was right. And then the kiss! I touched my lips softly remembering every single part of it. It felt so nice to have his lips on mine. I felt so happy. I just couldn’t stop smiling. Aish, you fangirl you!

I looked at his face. I traced my fingers lightly on his face feeling every single inch. He looked so cute and peaceful while sleeping. His dreamy eyes, his button nose, and then his cute chubby cheeks. I smiled and traced my fingers lightly on his lips. Those lips that kissed me. Those irresistible lips. I smiled and snuggled closer to him. Then I felt something poking me on my lower region. I looked down and I noticed some kind of mountain forming in his pants. I looked up at him then I noticed that he was breathing deeply and his face was scrunched up. “Cho Hee~” he said. Or well, sounded like he moaned. I looked down again at his mountain and then I realized what he was dreaming about.

I gasped and tried to get away but he held me closer to him. I felt his little one down there poke me. He was friggin HARD! Like ROCK HARD! I started to blush a little. “I’m almost there Cho Hee”, he moaned and then I heard him gasped. OMG OMG OMG OMG! WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!

He stopped again and then his face was back to where it was when I woke up. “Oppa?” I said softly. His grip on me tightened. “Saranghae Cho Hee”, he said and then he went back to sleep again. I poked his cheek and then I felt his little one there throbbing. It felt like it was ready to burst! “Oppa~!” I poked his cheek again. His eyes opened and he was in shock. “Oppa are you okay?” I asked. “Ahh uhh neh”, he blushed. I giggled. “Uhh Oppa, mind telling me what was your dream this time?” I asked while smirking.

He looked at me with wide eyes and turned red like a tomato. “I uhh…well, you see…uhhh” “Oppa you have a huge tent down there”, I said and blushed. He realized what happened and he pulled away from me and covered his lower region. “I I I I cant explain!” He shouted. I laughed, “Aigoo Oppa calm down! Sheesh, its not like you made a sin! You are guy!” I kept laughing at his cute expression.

An idea popped in my head, I smirked, “Oppa, do you need help?” I asked, sounding cute. I wanted to just a little bit, “Ahhh uhhh ani! I can do it”, he got up, “Are you sure?” I cooed and kissed his neck. “N N N Neh!” He got up and ran to the bathroom and locked himself there. I was laughing silently. AISH! THIS CUTE ERTED BOY!

 

 

 

HEY HEY HEY~!!!! :DDDDD wassup Homies! Hahaha! Well, i am not done just yet with updating. I am so sorry again for not updating as often as i used to >.<. School......geez...hahhaa! Well, HAPPY FRIDAY! :D