Chapter 39

I will always be by your side

YOSEOB POV

It has been about three days since Eun Mi ran away. I have no idea where she has gone to. I haven’t slept or ate. I was non-stop looking for my little girl. I stopped at her favorite park and sat by the tree that she loves to sit by. I sat there, crying.

I was a fool Eun Mi. I was a jerk. I was a bad Appa. I am sorry for all the things that I have done. I am sorry that I didn’t listen or acknowledge you. From saying good morning to good night like I did before. Your Appa has done things that you cannot imagine Eun Mi. Appa loves you with all his heart and I will not stop till I finally have you with me. Mianhae Eun Mi.

Tears kept falling from my eyes. I finally got up and went back to the house. I stopped going to the clubs and stopped drinking and sleeping with IU. I walked in the house and I see the there. Again, I have no idea why she is even here. “Oppa” she coos. “What?” I ask her coldly. “Oppa, why don’t you just forget about it? She is gone. She probably went somewhere else”, she said and wraps her arms around my neck. “YAH! How can you be so selfish and coldhearted?! She is your OWN daughter. You even said that she is YOUR BLOOD not Cho Hee. So why don’t you even care to find her? Geez, get out IU. I don’t need you anymore”. I spat at her and pulled her arms away and walked away.

How can even a person like her exist?! She doesn’t even care a BIT about her daughter? I walked to the room and locked the door. Knowing her, she might sneak in here and god knows what she will do. I laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

“Eun Mi, where are you? Appa misses you. I am sorry Little Angel”.

 

CHO HEE POV

*next morning*

UMMA!!!” I felt the bed bouncing. I looked up from my covers and I see Eun Mi sitting in front of me smiling. I smiled widely, “Aigoo, morning baby girl!” I said and get up. She goes to me and sits on my lap and hugs me. “Good Morning Umma!” “EEEUUUUNNN MMMIIII!!!!!!” We both jumped at the voice. “OMO! Its Uncle!” She gets off the bed and hides under the bed. Aigoo, this is always the routine now. “EUN MI!!!!” “Morning to you too Kikwang”, I laughed. He smiles at me and I see DooJoon behind him. “YAH! Kikwang didn’t I tell you not to yell?! What if they were asleep?! Aish pabo!” he smacks Kikwang’s head. “Ahhh! Aish hyung!” He whines.

Kikwang looks at me and I smile and looked down. He smiles mischievously, “Awww I thought Eun Mi was here!” “Ahhh well I have no clue where she is Oppa”, I say. We all hear faint giggling. “I think I should check behind the bed”, Kikwang said. He jumped to the side and saw nothing. “Omo. Where did baby girl go?!” We hear more giggling. “Or how about the closet Kikwang?” DooJoon said and he walked over there and opened it. “WAH!!!” nothing. “Omo, she isn’t here either!” “Maybe under the covers!” I said. I take the covers off. “She isn’t here either! Where could my little angel go?! I guess she is gone forever guys”, I pouted. “I think I know where she is”, Kikwang said. We heard a faint gasp. Kikwang walked quietly and slowly towards the bed. “Hyung, get the other side” he mouthed. They both nodded.

1…..2…..3!!!!! WAHHHH~!!!!!” They both lifted up the blanket and then we heard a scream. “AHHHHHH!!!!!!” We all laughed when Eun Mi came out. “OMO! Uncles you found me!” She yelled and jumped into Kikwang’s arms. “Aigoo, we will always find our little Princess!’ he kissed her cheek. “How about DooDoo uncle?!” We all looked at him and burst out laughing. “Hyung seriously?! DooDoo?! Bwahahaha!” “YAH! Do you wanna die?!” “Aish Hyung you could have done A LOT better you know”. “Aigoo, Joonie uncle!” Eun Mi got out of Kikwang’s arms and ran towards DooJoon and hugged him and gave him a kiss.

Wahh, I feel so much better!” I sat there smiling and laughing. “Aigoo, you guys are so early!” I yelled. “Come on! Lets go out!” Kikwang said. “Where to Uncle?” “Hmmm….where would baby girl like to go today?” DooJoon asked. “Hmmmm…..How about Lotte World?!” She exclaimed. They all looked at me, “what? Why are you all looking at me?” “Is that okay?” “Ahhh, well…….i could just sit out though”, “ANI! Umma you need to ride”, “Sorry baby, but I can’t. Remember, Umma is pregnant”, I said. She made a “O” with and nodded. “How about we go to the beach?! I don’t want Umma to have a hard time”. “Is that okay boys?” I asked. They looked at each other and nodded. “YAAAAY! WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH!!” Eun Mi yelled and danced around shaking her tiny . “Aigoo, she got that form you Kikwang”, DooJoon said. “YAH! At least she can dance unlike you Hyung!” He stuck his tongue out.

Arasseo! I need to change you two unless you want to be erts”, “HEY! WE AREN’T S!” They both yelled. “Don’t need to defensive guys”, I said. They looked down and blushed. “Ara! We will be back!” they said and ran off. “Umma what are you going to wear?!” “Mollayo Eun Mi. What should Umma wear?”

Nothing too revealing Umma! I don’t want anyone else to have eyes for you instead for Appa!”, I looked at her questionably. “Appa?” Neh! Even though Appa is a big doodoo head, I know Appa still loves you Umma. I don’t want Umma and Appa to be away from each other”, she tears up. “Aww Eun Mi. Yah, Umma still loves Appa very much. But I cannot do anything right now. I don’t want anything bad to happen to both of you. You both are my worlds. Always and forever will both of you be my number one. I will always love Appa no matter what”, I said and wiped her tears. “Umma, if Appa marries Mean Umma. I don’t want to live with them. I want to live with you Umma”, “Eun Mi, I don’t think Appa would ever marry Mean Umma”, “But it looks like they are in love again! He follows everything she does!” Aigoo, mollayo Eun Mi. I wish I could help but I have no idea what is going on with Appa anymore. He has changed”,

She looks at my tummy, “Umma, who is the daddy for my sibling?” “Ahhh well, who do you think?” I asked her. “Is the daddy Appa?!” She says. I smile and nod, “mhm! It is your Chubby Cheek Appa!” I smiled. She looked at me and smiles, “Umma,  you should tell Appa!” “Ani Ani. I don’t want to yet”, “Waeyo?” “Well, I will tell you when it is the right time arasseo? Lets go get ready now! Uncles will be coming soon!”.

 

YOSEOB POV

I decided that I needed to go out. I have been sulking here for the past 4 days trying to think of ways that Eun Mi would have gone. I took a quick shower and headed out. IU wasn’t home. She is probably ing some other guys right now. I think I should head to  Hyung’s place. I haven’t been there in a while.

*At Hyung’s place*

-Knock Knock-

Who is it?” I heard Kikwang. ‘Yah pabo”, I said. He opens the door, “Omo! Yoseob what are you doing here?!” He yells. I looked at him weirdly. He doesn’t seem too happy to see me. “Yah, what, I can’t visit?” I asked. He shook his head. “A A Ani, its just that we are going somewhere right now”, “Ahh chinjja? Is it okay if I could-“ Yah who is out there……OMO! Yoseob! What are you doing here”. He gave the same expression as Kikwang did when he saw me.

Ahhh hey Hyung. Just thought that I should stop by. But I guess you guys are busy. Is it okay if I could tag along?” “Uhhh uhhh well, we are going with our girlfriends”. I looked at them. Well, I know DooJoon had a girlfriend but this pabo?! “YAH! Since when did Kikwang ever have a girlfriend?!” I pointed at him. “Hey! I can get a girl! Geez”, (a/n: yeah…his girlfriend is what 7 years old?! xD).

I need to make a call real quick. Why don’t you come in Yoseob”, Hyung says. He walks to the room and closes the door. “So how are you Yoseob?” “I am miserable. Cho Hee left me and now my only child left me. I am such a pabo. I let those ones who are close to me leave me. I pushed them away”, I said. I feel Kikwang put his arm around me. “Yoseob its okay. We will look for Eun Mi okay. Where ever she is, I am sure she is okay”, he said.

I cant help but to keep thinking that, “What if she is dead?!” or “Is she safe? Is she eating well?” I heard Hyung come out from the room. “Hey Seob, so what is new about Eun Mi?” “nothing Hyung. I haven’t found a single trace of her”, I covered my face and cried. “Hyung! I am such a stupid ! I let her go. I pushed her away because of IU. I hate this! I let IU back in my life but it is nothing but HELL! I miss Cho Hee I miss my little girl! I miss my old life! I have no idea what is even happening. I lost everything”, I let everything out. I couldn’t hold it in me anymore.

Yoseob, you haven’t lost us”, DooJoon said. “Yeah, you have done the most ridiculous thing ever, but you haven’t lost us Yoseob. We are here to help you and support you. We aren’t just FRIENDS. We are Brothers”, DooJoon said and smiled. I looked up and him and smiled. He always had his ways of making me happy. “Thanks Hyung”, I smiled. “Well, we aren’t going to go anywhere till later on”, DooJoon announced. “But your girlfriends?” I asked. “Ani, they said it is fine. We will go out later”, he said. “First lets go get you something to eat”.

 

 

Hello hello! :D

Well, i did my best to update you guys today ^.^

I made myself have a little break from my homework >.<

Hope your guy's day was AWSOME! Mine was ehh.......I had presentations about "Happiness" O.o

Well, we are reading a book LOL!

Well, hope yall like my update! :D I will try to update tomorrow. If there is no update then just wait till Friday/Thursday night as my usual update day(s) :D

Love all the new subbies and comments! Always loved by moi ;)

till then you lovelys! <3 -muah-

 

 

 

 

 

p.s. i didn't realize how colorful this is LOL! :D HAPPY SPRING! \(^0^)/