Chapter 30: Plan A

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

*last day*

Today was it. This is the last time that I will ever see my love. After finally realizing how love felt, I have to just throw it all away. After feeling what being loved felt like, was all thrown away. I was fighting the tears from falling out. I didn’t want to end it like this, but I have to. For Eun Mi and Yoseob’s sake. I love both of them with all my heart. I sat there in my room trying to find the right time to do it. To make this plan realistic. I waited for what seemed like hours.

-buzz-

I looked at my phone and there was a message.

DooJoon: ready?

Few tears escaped my eyes and fell on my lap. I closed my eyes and bit my lips trying to control my sobs. No Cho Hee. Don’t let it out! You can do it! I sighed and texted DooJoon back.

Me: Neh.

I got up from my bed and waited till I heard DooJoon’s voice coming in the room. “Hey Hyung!” “UNCLE!” Eun Mi and Yoseob’s voices were heard. Tears escaped my eyes more, hearing their voices. I will miss you Eun Mi. Please keep on smiling. Never let your Appa do anything bad. I love you Eun Mi. “Ahh, well just came by as usual. Aha”, I could sense the nervousness in his voice. But I guess Yoseob didn’t seem to notice.

Hyung is everything alright?” he asked. Crap!Ahh neh, just a little tired from work. Where is Cho Hee?” “Ahh, she is in her room as always”. Yoseob sounded sad. I bit my lips again trying to control my sobs. I heard footsteps coming and I ran to the bathroom and hid there. “Cho Hee?” DooJoon said. “Ahhh wait Oppa, I am in the bathroom”, I said and sniffled and wiped my tears.

I breathed in and out slowly and walked out. DooJoon was sitting there on my bed. He looked up at me with sadness and worry, “Do you really want to go through with this? There is still time to stop Cho Hee”. Half of my mind was saying yes stop this! And the other half was saying NO! Think of Yoseob’s sake.

I just nodded, “I am ready”, I said and looked up at him. He hugged me tightly. “I am right beside you don’t worry”, he whispered in my ears. I smiled faintly and nodded. I took a deep breathe and walked out the room. I looked to the side and there sat my handsome lover on the couch with Little Angel next to him playing with her dolls. “Appa, is Umma okay?” Eun Mi asked. They haven’t even noticed yet that we were there. I stopped on my tracks when I heard Eun Mi. “Well, angel, I have no clue. Umma is just tired I guess”, “But Appa, you both barely talk. I don’t like it when Umma and Appa are arguing”, Eun Mi said. I felt like crying at that moment. Her voice sounded as if she was ready to cry.

Awww Baby. Don’t worry, Appa will make it better with Umma I promise”, I shook my head. I cant let these tears fall. Stop it Cho Hee you will just break!

I turned around facing DooJoon, “I cant do it with this plan. I cant face them at all Oppa”, I sobbed and pulled him in my room again. “Cho Hee, like I said, we can tell Yoseob. It doesn’t have to go this way!” “ANI! I have to leave! I don’t want to harm them DooJoon!” I exclaimed. “I need to leave Oppa. But I can’t do it like this”. He looked at me and he knew it already. He sighed and shook his head. “I cant believe you right now Cho Hee. But, if it has to go, then it has to. I’ll tell Kikwang that we will do plan B”.

He took out his phone and called Kikwang.

Plan B sounds a lot easier than this. Mianhae Yoseob. Saranghae.

 

Oooooo~!!! Wonder what Plan B is?!?!? :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WELL YAH GOTTA WAIT FOR A FEW MINUTES! >:D