Chapter 10: Confusion

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

To be honest, I was VERY scared for what I will encounter when I set on foot in that house. I really don’t expect the witches to be happy or jolly when I come back. That would be abnormal if that ever happened. I would honestly think that I stepped into the wrong home.

I walked up the stairs quietly hoping and praying that they were both not there. I walked by Suzy’s room and I heard sounds coming from the room. I literally halted when I heard moans coming out and some dude’s voice. It took me A LOT of time to finally realize what was going on and I gasped so loud and covered my mouth and literally ran for my room. I felt like throwing up. Suzy?! Having with some guy?! Eww!!!!! Who on the right mind would ever have with her?! The witch?! Oh my god, it was just gross.

I sat on my bed just staring off into space trying to register what just happened. While iw as in my la la land, I heard my phone go off. I looked at it and it was Yoseob. He sent a text message to me. for some reason, my heart started to beat really fast and I was starting to get excited.

“Hey, just checkin up on ya. Ru doin okay? Do I need to get u?”
“Aha, anneyong Oppa. Neh I am doin fine ^.^”

“Okay, just making sure :) txt me anytime Cho Hee ara? Don’t care if it is late at nite”

I was blushing so much while I was texting him. It felt like he knows something was up with me when I got here. I hope he hasn’t seen ANY marks on me everytime I go. I don’t want any of them to know, because it would be just a huge burden to them. Esp, to Yoseob. He is already taking care of Eun Mi. It’ll just add more stress.

“Neh Oppa :) thanks”

I started to unpack my things and reme,bering all the time that I was there with them. It made me smile so much. Seeing how happy Yoseob was made my heart beat faster. His smile was so beautiful. I couldn’t stop staring at him everytime he smiled. It made my heart feel so warm. And seeing him smile was just imprinted in my mind. I couldn’t let it go no matter how hard I try to. It was like it’s tattooed in my mind. I’ve made up my mind, I am falling in love with Yoseob. It’s true, I am in love with Yoseob.

 

YOSEOB POV

I arrived at the house still having that irritating feeling in me. I just have a feeling to just go drive back to her place and take her with me back here. I don’t really know her well enough about her family. I was too busy to even look up about her family. Maybe it’s a sign that I need to do some research. I walked in the house seeing Eun Mi and the guys on the floor playing. “Appa!!!! You’re back!!!” Eun Mi said and ran into my arms. “How’s our Chubby Cheek Monster?” Asked Dongwoon. They all burst out laughing. “Ha ha ha! Very funny Woonie!” I said and smacked his head. “Aish Hyung!” He complained and rubbed his head.

“How’s Cho Hee? Did she make it there?” “Ah Neh”, I said but for some reason I said it with sadness in my voice. “Hey guys I will be upstairs real quick”. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I remembered that I could still text her and maybe while doing so, I will do some research about her. I sent her a text seeing how she is doing and if she is okay. I logged onto my computer and I had one my friends in the company who was good at profiling people. “Hey mah man Yoseob! What can I do for yah?” “What’s up Seungie?” “Ahh well still here aha what can I do for yah?” “Well, I have a new, uhhh, nanny I should say working for me and I was wondering if you could maybe do some research about her and her past. Please”. “Ahhh arasseo! Making sure that she wouldn’t do anything bad?” I chuckled. More like making sure she doesn’t disappear from my life.

“Ahaha well yeup”, “Okays. Name?” “Kim Cho Hee”, “Ooooo~. Sounds like a pretty name. Is she pretty Seobbie?” You have no idea how gorgeous she is. She is beautiful. Seeing her beautiful face is like starbucks for me. It can wake me up at any time of the day. “Seobbie~!” I heard Hyunseung yell. “Aish Mianhae!”, “Aigoo, she must have caught your attention since you are day dreaming ahaha!” “Shut Up hyung!” I felt so embarrassed. “Hahaha! It’s fine Seob! OH! Well I got some info! Well her name is Kim Cho Hee, she is turning 20 years old in Jan. 14. She was a straight A student, she has worked with various people in babysitting their children, and none had a complain towards her. Oh, this is sad”, “What?!?” I said, I was alerted instantly. “Her mother died when she was 7 years old due to a car accident and then her dad died recently. About 2 years ago and well it says now that she is living under her Step Mom and her Step sister’s roof. Seems like she has been through a lot Seob”. I sat there trying to register everything.

How can someone so happy and cheerful as she was have such a rough past? Both parents died! And she is left under her step’s side. I hope they are treating her well. “Yeaa. Thanks Seung!” “Hey no prob! Oh Seob! I went through her Step mother’s records. Her name is Kwon Kyung Mi. Doesn’t she sound familiar?” Kwon Kyung Mi? Why does it sound so familiar? I know I have heard it before, but for some reason I can’t get it right now. “Ahh well it does but I will try to remember it. Thanks Seung I have to get going”, “Peace!” I hung up trying to remember who was that woman. But whatever it is I will just have to wait a while to remember what it is.

 

CHO HEE POV

It’s been about a few hours now and I hope that Suzy and whoever that was is done having their “fun”. I was sitting there trying to finish cleaning my room. Being here felt like I was a prisoner. I hated being her so much. I heard someone knock on my door. Great. I opened my door and found the fake Suzy smiling at me. “Where have you been for the past few days? Hmm? ing some guy?” She smirked. “Pfffttt, I’m not the one ing some guy. I heard you ing someone earlier when I got home”, her eyes went wide and she started to feel embarrassed. “Your heard?!” “Well, it was hard NOT to hear it. Now why don’t you just go back and him and leave me alone!” I was just about to slam the door when Suzy stopped it. “Yah You better not be telling Umma. Or I swear I will ing kill you”, “Like you don’t already do it”, I spat back at her. “YAH! !” She slapped me hard on the face. “Don’t talk back to me like that!” What the ?! I am older than her! She shouldn’t be talking like THAT to me!

“Hey Honey just stop it! She isn’t worth it”, some guy came by her and held her down. I looked up trying not to let the tears fall and I recognized him! He was that scary guy with IU! Well, I don’t know his name at all but he looked up with his scary eyes and it’s like he recognized me. His eyes widen when he saw me, “Yah! You are the girl that was with Yoseob!” He said. I just stood there not caring about Suzy. “So you WERE ing with some guy”, she smirked. “Its none of your ing business Suzy!” I yelled. “And what the hell are you doing here?! Don’t you have a lady already you you….uhhhh” “Junhyung” “What?” “Yong Junhyung. Nice to meet you again Cho Hee. Sorry for not formally meeting you that time”, he said and smirked grabbing my hand and kissing the top part. I flinched and pulled my hand away.

“I don’t care who the hell you are but doesn’t IU know-“ “IU what?” I saw another figure come out of the room and it literally felt like time just stopped. “YAH! YOU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING  HERE?!?!” “IU?!?!?!” I yelled in surprise.

HOLY …………..