Chapter 2: Yoseob

I will always be by your side

NO ONE’S POV

*1 year after Eun Mi’s birth*

Yoseob and IU were the cutest couple ever. They were inseparable. Yoseob was the sweetest and most caring guy that any girl would ever have. IU was the luckiest girl alive to ever have him. When it was Eun Mi’s first year on earth, she was the most precious thing to them. She was the one who always brought smiles to their faces. When looking at Eun Mi, you can see the resemblance of Yoseob in a baby and girl version.

Everything was going perfect for both of them. It was like one big happy family.

 

*2 year old Eun Mi*

Yoseob went home early hoping to be able to set up dinner before IU came home. He felt bad that she always worked and came home very tired. He was setting up dinner when he heard the wonderful laughter of baby Eun Mi filling the room. He smiled and went over to her crib close to the kitchen. “Eun Mi-ah, is my baby girl happy to see her cute appa?!” He tickled her tummy and she smiled and kept flying her arms around. Yoseob smiled widely and carried her. “Are you appa’s baby girl?” he asked and she smiled and clapped her tiny hands. “Aigoo!!! You are too cute! Just like your beautiful Umma!” He said and kissed her cheek, hearing her make some kind of baby language and smiled and kept on clapping.

He carried her and cooked a little. Eun Mi put her head on Yoseob’s shoulder and fell asleep while Yoseob sang her a lullaby. He smiled when he felt her small warm breathe on his neck. He turned off the stove and covered the food when he was done and put Eun Mi in her crib gently. He smiled was looking at her and tucked her in.

*5 hours later*

“Where is IU?” he thought. He checked the time and it was almost midnight. He heard little Eun Mi waking up and she sat up from her crib looking around for her Appa. Yoseob smiled and went towards her. She smiled and kept flying her little arms everywhere. “Aigoo! Eun Mi, where is your Umma?! It’s almost midnight!” he pouted and carried Eun Mi. He sat down on the couch with Eun Mi sitting on his lap and he had his left hand around her back for support. He got his phone and called her. “Eun Mi, lets call Umma! You should say hi! She probably has a lot of work to do”. He dialed her number and called.

His call went straight to voicemail.

“hello! You have reached IU’s voicemail. Sorry I couldn’t reach the phone right now but leave a great message I will get back to you as soon as I can! Bye!” she said in her message with a high pitch voice. “Yah, Yeobo, where are you? Me and Eun Mi are waiting for you! Call me back as soon as you can, muah!” Yoseob left the message and hung up.

*30 minutes later*

“Aigoo!” Yoseob kept calling IU’s phone and still no response. He already put Eun Mi back in her crib to play with her toys. Yoseob was getting frustrated and worried. He got up and went to get his coat and the baby carrier. “Lets go on an adventure Eun Mi!” He said and lifted her up and kissed her tummy which made her smile. He smiled and put her in the carrier. “We shall look for my queen Eun Mi!” He lifted her up and went straight to the car to go to IU’s work place.

Yoseob walked in and went to the 10th floor where IU’s office is at. Yoseob hoped that IU was there either sleeping on her desk or working her off. He chuckled imagining her working like a y girl or fell asleep and was sleeping cutely on the desk.

(DING~)

The elevator doors opened and he walked out holding little Eun Mi who was playing with her feet. He went to IU’s door and opened it. “Yeobo~!!!” Yoseob said and opened the door slowly and was greeted with a scene that was unbelievable. “Omo! Yeobo!” IU said with shock. She separated from the guy, and the guy looked over at Yoseob and smirked. “Hyung what the hell are you doing here?!” Yoseob shouted. He was filled with rage and anger. “What does it look like Seob?” his Hyuna said and smirked. “YOU!” He put Eun Mi down and attacked his Hyung. “ING YONG JUNHYUNG! HOW YOU ING DARE DO THIS TO ME!” Yoseob yelled and punched Junhyung in the jaw. He was angry. “How long has this been going on?!” Yoseob asked when he was calmed enough. “ANSWER ME IU!” He yelled with rage. He slammed his hands on her desk which caused her to jump.

“1 year ago”, IU stuttered. Yoseob looked so shocked and hurt. His heart ached. “What. The. ing. HELL?!?!?!” Yoseob yelled and threw her papers everywhere. “IS THAT ING WHY YOU COME HOME LATE?! YOU ARE ING AROUND JUNHYUNG?! OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD YOU CHOOSE MY FRIEND?! WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU IU?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS ING CRAP?!” Yoseob yelled with tears falling from his eyes. He stared at IU with a strong expression and completely ignoring Junhyung. The only thing that IU could do was look down. She was avoiding Yoseob’s gaze.

“IU ANSWER ME!” Yoseob said, wishing that this was all just a dream. He can’t understand why she would do this. IU has been his love for almost 8 years! Counting the time they were boyfriend and girlfriend only. IU smirked and looked up, “Well, Junhyung oppa is good in bed”, she smirked and eyed him. Yoseob looked at her disgustingly. “YOU ING !” Yoseob yelled and he heard Eun Mi cry. He wiped his tears and rushed towards her not caring for the two. “Shhhhh, Eun Mi, Appa is here”, he said and held her tiny hand. She looked at her Appa and smiled. Yoseob wiped her tears and kissed her little hand.

Yoseob got up and glared at the two, “Do You even love your own child IU?!” He asked. IU looked at him, “Yes I do! Why would I not?!” She looked at him seriously and in shock with what he just asked. “If you love her, why are you sleeping around with her Uncle?! HUH?! You sure you even love her?!” Yoseob shouted and tears fell from his eyes. “Yoseob I love her with all my heart. I would do anything for her!” “You would?” Yoseob said. “Neh!” “Do one favor”, he picked up Eun Mi and opened the door, “Get away from our lives forever. I NEVER want to see your ing face around me or Eun Mi. The divorce papers will come in tomorrow”, he said and glared at her. IU looked at him in shock and tears fell from her eyes. “No No No,” she whispered and covered . “YOSOEB YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!” She yelled and Yoseob looked at her like he didn’t care. “YOU!” He shouted looking at Junhyung, “Take care of this . And don’t expect me to be your friend anymore”, Junhyung looked at him in shock and looked down feeling ashamed. Yoseob left and he could hear IU shouting at him. He ignored it and kept walking away and he just wanted to get away.

He carried Eun Mi and headed into the car and went to DooJoon and Kikwang’s place to stay for a while.