Chapter 54: Alive

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

*After her death*

It was a beautiful park. I was sitting under the tree, sleeping then I woke up hearing giggling. I looked up and there, were my beautiful parents sitting there laughing and giggling. I sat up rubbing my eyes making sure that I was right. “Umma? Appa?” I asked. They turned and looked at me and smiled widely. They both ran up to me and gave me a great big hug. “Aigoo, our beautiful Cho Hee is here with us”, my Umma said. I looked at them confused. “Where am I?” “Baby you are well, not on earth anymore I should say”, my Appa said. I looked at them still confused. Not on earth? “You died Cho Hee. You died while saving your baby. Which is sad because, I wanted to be there and be able to hold my grandchild in my arms”, Umma pouted.

So I really died?” “Neh. But we have been there guiding you Cho Hee. We have never left you and I have to say, I really do approve that Yoseob guy”, Appa says and smiles. “Umma, Appa, I really loved him. He was everything”, I tear up and cover my face. “Ahhhh our baby girl”, they pull me close and hug me. I sobbed on their shoulders. “I miss you guys. You have no idea how hard my life was without you both”, I sobbed and hugged them closer.

We know. We can see it up here”, Appa looked at me with guilt and sympathy. “Your step Umma is evil. When your Appa got here I scolded him so much I did not talk to him for so long”, Umma said and punched his shoulder. “Ow! Aish! I would have done anything you know that!” He said. I smiled at them. All the times that we all had together were coming back to me. But for some reason, another part of me didn’t want to leave Yoseob at all.

I looked down and they noticed my change of mood again. “Cho Hee, do you want to still be there?” Umma asked. I looked up, “Mollayo. I cant do anything now. Its permanent. All I can do is sit here and watch and guide Yoseob and them”, I said and wiped my tears. “You are not fully dead you know that?” Appa said. “Bwoh? Is that even possible?!” I asked. I swear that I know my heart stopped beating after them taking so much blood. “We love you Cho Hee. Forever and always”, Appa says and kisses my forehead. “We will always be right there guiding you every step of the way”, Umma comes and hugs me and smiles. “We love you Cho Hee. Wake up”, they say.

Soon, everything seems to just fade slowly. Their grips were vanishing. “UMMA! APPA! WHAT IS GOING ON?!” I yelled and they just stood there waving and smiling. Everything fades and turns pitch black.

What is going on?

*end*

 

YOSEOB POV

*present day*

It has been about 2 hours or so since the procedure went through. I sat there by her bed side holding her hands that were still cold but a little warm as well. I held her hand against my lips hoping and praying that she will open her beautiful eyes and I will be able to caress her beautiful face. Her heart rate was at a good pace and she was breathing but nothing. Her eyes wont open, no movement. Now I felt like I was doubting this procedure. I rested my head on her hand and held it tightly.

Few minutes pass and then I felt some kind of flinching movement on her hands. At first I thought that it was just me but then I looked up and then her hands were twitching. I held her hand, feeling shocked, happy, and so much emotions. “Cho Hee? Cho Hee, baby I am right here”, I held her hands tightly.

Her whole body kept twitching and then opened and I heard her take a huge breathe and then everything stopped. “Cho Hee?” I looked at her face with tears. Please tell me that this worked. Please I beg you God. Anyone!

Her eyes open slowly.

I couldn’t contain my feelings.

I sat there in shock trying to get myself to hold her but nothing. Only thing that came out was tears. Of joy. I was too in shock that it actually worked. I revived my love. She kept blinking trying to get used to the sight. “Cho Hee?” I whispered. She looked at me. I moved my hand and caressed her cheeks and tears fell from her eyes and mine. “Yoseob”, she whispered and we both smiled. I hugged her tightly in my arms and we both cried.

Mianhae Cho Hee. Mianhae. I was such a bad person to you”, I cried. She let go of me and looked into my eyes, “Yoseob I don’t care what you did. It was not your fault”, “You pabo!” I said and pinched her cheeks. “YAH! PABO!? Who are you calling a Pabo?!” She looked at me angry. I chuckled and kissed her cheeks, “You jumped in front of a bullet for me. Don’t you think that should be the guy not a girl!” “Yah, at least be happy that I was serious! Yoseob, I loved you so much that I would jump in front of anything dangerous just to protect you. Because I love you”, she tears up and holds my hands.

I smiled and held her hands, “Same with me. I gave most of my blood to you just so that you can live again”, “BWOH!?” She looked at me in shock. “YAH LOOK WHO IS THE PABO!” She kept smacking me with tears and kept calling me a pabo. “Yah Yah!” I yelled trying to get her hands. “YOU PABO! YOU COULD HAVE DIED! WHAT IF YOU DID AND THEN WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO EUN MI?! TO OUR BABY?!” She cried. I smiled and held her close to me.

Don’t you think that you should have some faith in me? I only gave the amount that they needed for you to be able to have a life again. Cho Hee I think you owe me an apology”, I pouted. She looked at me, “Yah. Aish”, she pouted. I smiled and kissed her pouting lips. “By the way, our baby is beautiful just like HER Umma”, i winked at her and she gasped. “It’s a girl?!?!” “Neh! We have a daughter”, I kissed her lips passionately. She kept smiling and I could tell that she was excited as hell.

Thank you God for giving me back my beautiful Love.