Chapter 31: Plan B the start

I will always be by your side

DOOJOON POV

I can’t believe this girl right now. I just can’t. I know that it is for their own good but there is ALWAYS more ways to do this! Leaving is not ALWAYS the solution. But I guess doing plan B is a lot better than doing what the original plan was. Well since we didn’t do it, the plan was that I would kiss her in front of Yoseob. But seeing how she heard their conversation, I guess it didn’t happen. So plan B it is.

Hyung, I am worried”, “For?” “Both of them. They will be hurt so deeply. And Eun Mi. No wait imagine Yoseob! He will be crushed to bits”, Kikwang stated. I looked at him like in a “You-don’t-think-that-I-know-that”. “We just have to be ready Kikwang. Like Cho Hee said, we cannot give them any clue to where she is at until this is over”. “Do you think that we will be able to handle a part 2 of Yoseob’s depression?” I sighed. “Well that is what friends are for right? We have to help him again to forget”. Aish, Cho Hee. She made Yoseob’s life so much easier, but now all this threats came out of nowhere and well, lets just say that they are screwed.

Love is such a pain in the I tell you. One person will hate and the other will love it.

 

CHO HEE POV

I was just about to finish packing when I heard knocking on my door. “Cho Hee?” I heard his voice. “Hold on Oppa!” I said and hide all of my things away from him. I didn’t want him to notice anything off. “Come in!” I said and fixed my bed. “Hey”, he said and smiled at me and closed the door behind him. “What can I do for you Seobbie?” I asked. He looked at me and pulled me into a hug. “Please tell me what I did wrong Cho Hee! I cant take it! I cant be away from you anymore. I hate that you are ignoring me but please please tell me what I did so I could fix it and make everything right again”.

He said and I felt tears fall from his eyes. I looked at him. “Oppa, its nothing. I am just not feeling well that is all”, I said and kissed his cheeks. “Mianhae. I didn’t know that I was making  you feel that way”, I said and looked down. “Omo, so I didn’t do anything wrong?” he asked. I looked up and nodded. “OH MY GOD! Great!” He sighed in relief. “Do you have any idea how worried and how scared I felt!?” He exclaimed and kissed my lips. One last kiss.

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him deeper. “Wow. You either miss me that much or well something else is wrong”. He said. I smiled and kissed his cheeks. “I miss your kissable lips”, I said and hugged him closer. One last hug.

“Are you okay?” He asked me. I smiled and nodded. One last look. “I am fine Oppa”, I said and kissed his lips again. “Okay. Well, DooJoon hyung and Kikwang are coming over tonight. I have some work to finish in a bit and then we will have dinner. Sounds good?” he smiled. “Neh, sounds perfect!” I said. He smiled and kissed me again and left.

“Mianhae Yoseob for tricking you”. I said and tears kept on flowing.

I sat down on my bed. Thinking of all those memories that we had together. All the love that we shared. Everything was perfect till this stupid threat letter came in. I wanted to know who this was. I wanted to know why would they even do this to me. I hated them. I hated them so much.

-buzz buzz buzz buzz-

I checked my phone and it was an unknown caller.

“Yoboseayo?”

“Didn’t I saw that you would only have 3 days?! Why are you still there ? Get out of his house right now!”

“YAH WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!”

“You really don’t recognize my voice?”

“! Why are you doing this?!?! Why can’t you just leave us alone?! He doesn’t want you anymore!” I yelled. I don’t care what I said. Shoot she deserved it.

“You call me a ?! You took him away from me!”

“NO! I did not. You were the one who pushed him away. And now you can’t even think about him falling in love again. Listen , not every single guy will be wrapped around your finger. Yoseob is finally living a happy life yet you have to come around and ruin it for us. More like for him. You think that this is pleasing?! Then explain to me why the ing first place you left him!” after I said that, I hung up. I was furious.

I got up and went to the back yard. I needed something to get my mind off of her. That little . On the way out, I saw DooJoon come in the house. He saw me but let me go. He knew that I was made right now, so he just let me go. I walked outside and sat by the pool side. I heard something moving in the bushes. “Who is there?!” I yelled and got up. “Looking for me?” I gasped in shock. “YAH! What are you doing here?!” I yelled. “Told you. I would take action if you didn’t leave”, “look, can’t you just wait till midnight!?” “NO! I can’t wait anymore! You don’t leave right now, I will KILL Eun Mi and Yoseob”, she held out two guns.

I looked at her, “are you ing kidding me?! You would kill them?! What for?! Just cause I wouldn’t leave?! What did I ever do to you to ing make you angry?! You were the one who chose not to love him anymore! That is your problem !” I said. She slapped me hard in the face. “Don’t you dare talk to me like that!” “Make. Me”, I said and pushed her away.

Midnight . Midnight”.