Chapter 29: DooJoon comes in

I will always be by your side

Hello hello! I just wanted to do a quick update before i go :)

Thanks for all the comments and Subbies! ahaha <3

Keep them coming! ^^ <3

 

 

YOSEOB POV

*A day after*

I find it really weird that Cho Hee has been avoiding me lately. She seems, not herself. It worries me a lot. Every time I go close to her to wrap my arms around her slim waist, she moves away from me. She doesn’t even sleep on the same bed with me anymore. It bothered me to the point that I started to ask Kikwang and DooJoon. Hyung doesn’t even know why. Neither does Kikwang. I wanted to just let it slide, but I couldn’t. I miss holding her in my arms, I miss touching her silky fair skin, kissing her plump lips, her giggles that were music to my ears.

Yeah, call me desperate but that’s how I feel. I miss her so much. I have no idea what is wrong with her but I want to help her.

I was sitting in the living room with Eun Mi. She was playing with her toys and I was watching TV. “Hey Yoseob!” DooJoon came in with Kikwang behind him. “Hey”, I said plainly. I had no happiness anymore. She was my source of energy. “No word yet?” Kikwang asked. “Nope. Nothing. Nadda”. “Why don’t we try talking to her?” Hyung suggested. “I guess go ahead”, I sighed and just went up stairs. I had no energy or anything to even try. I tried so hard but every time I did, I would just look like a fool and feel hurt.

Did I rush it Cho Hee? Please tell me if I did.

 

DOOJOON POV

I had no idea what was going on between the lovebirds but knew something was up. I looked over at Kikwang and he just shrugged at me. we both got up and went into the guest room. “Cho Hee?” I asked and opened the door slowly. “Ahhh neh?” She got up from her bed and opened the door. “Oh Oppas. What can I do for you?” “Tell us what is going on”, I said and walked in the room. Kikwang followed but he made some kind of eye contact with her. I looked at both of them suspiciously. She closed the door and sat down next to me.

What is it Oppa?” she asked me. “Yah, I know something is wrong. Tell me right now. What did Yoseob do?” “Nothing Oppa”, she said and looked away from me. “Tell me in my eyes Cho Hee. I need to know. It’s either I find out now, or the hard way”, I said. I looked at her seriously. I glanced at Kikwang and he was making faces at her. “Yah! Would you both stop that! I can see what you guys are doing! Kikwang what do I NOT know. Tell me NOW”, I was getting so frustrated!

These two were hiding something. Oh . Don’t tell me that they are you know……together. “Oh my ! Are you two you know?!?!” I said in shock. How could they??! “YAH! Ani! Its something else!” “It better be Kikwang! Or else I will chop your balls off!” I said. He closed his legs and covered his area. “HYUNG! I swear!” “Oppa, its cause, I….” Cho Hee got up and went to the drawer and took out a letter. She gave it to me and I looked at her questionably. “Read it. You will know why then”. She looked at me then looked away.

I opened it and read the letter. Anger was  boiling in me. Now they are targeting Cho Hee?! First Yoseob now Cho Hee?! Who is next? Eun Mi?! ! “Where did you find this?” “In the kitchen by the sink. It was the day that Hyunseung Oppa was here and you guys were upstairs talking”. “Why didn’t you tell us?!” I exclaimed. “Oppa, I don’t want you guys to worry”, she sobbed. I stood up and pulled her close to me. “Yah, we need to tell Yoseob so that we could put an end to this”, “ANI!” she shook her head. “Hyung I think it’s time that you should know our plan”, Kikwang said and he stood up and looked at Cho Hee. She nodded and wiped her eyes.

I looked at her in shock. “Yah don’t do that. Please anything BUT THAT plan. I beg you Cho Hee”. I said and held her by the shoulders. That is one of the worst plans ever. “I cant Oppa. That’s my only plan. I don’t want him to hurt or feel burden”, she cried. “Cho Hee how will you do this? Where will you go?!” “I already made some arrangements Hyung. She is staying in the room next to ours in the apartment”, Kikwang said. “You did ALL of this without letting at least me know?!” “We were eventually going to tell you Hyung. But you need to keep this a secret Hyung. No one and I mean NO ONE should know”. “How are you planning to tell him or well, get away from him Cho Hee?” I asked. I looked at her, she didn’t even have to say anything because I could read it in her eyes.

I closed my eyes and sighed. “Arasseo”. I opened them and she hugged me close and cried. It hurts to see her like this. What is worse is the one upstairs sulking in his office. That one, i should be more worried about.