Chapter 34: DooJoon to the rescue

I will always be by your side

NO ONE’S POV

Its been about 1 month since Cho Hee left Yoseob and Eun Mi. Days went by so painfully for all three of them. Eun Mi would be really stubborn and hard headed. She would not even listen to any of her Uncles. As for Yoseob, nothing was going well for him. He would overwork himself and even go out during the night to clubs. He barely spent any time with Eun Mi. It was usually Kikwang and DooJoon watching over her.

Seeing how hurt Yoseob was making both DooJoon and Kikwang feel his pain. That house was just filled with pain and depression. There were no more smiles.

CHO HEE POV

I sat here in this apartment, alone and crying all the time. I barely went out thinking that Yoseob or Eun Mi would see me. I didn’t want any of them to see me. I felt like I would just be pulled back and then risk their lives. I felt like a sick and stupid person! I left without a trace and without a word. I loved him with all my heart. I wanted to shoot myself. I hated myself. I hated IU. I hated EVERY ONE WHO THREATENED ME! them all!

I heard the door open. I got up and went to the kitchen. The only people that know that I live here and have a key here is DooJoon and Kikwang. They both saw me and smiled. “Cho Hee! Did we wake you?” Kikwang said. I smiled and shook my head. “Ani. I was just laying in bed”, “GOOD! We brought some treats!” DooJoon showed me the plastic bag of groceries. “Omo! Thanks you guys”, I bowed and went over to them. “Do you guys need help?” I asked. “Ani you just stay there”, Kikwang said and he pushed me away from the kitchen.

Arasseo, KiKi oppa you didn’t have to push me”, I giggled and pinched his cheeks. Whenever I am with these guys, they always make me smile. I sat on the sofa and the TV. I watched reruns of “City Hunter” again. It was one of my favorite tv shows. “Aish, Hyung she is on City Hunter again”, I got a pillow and threw it to Kikwang’s head. “YAH! I like it! Got a problem Oppa?!” I said. He rubbed his head, “HYUNG!” He whined. “Yah! You know her when it came to City Hunter”. He chuckled and pat his shoulder.

Cho Hee. When will  you go out?” DooJoon asked and he went over and sat down next to me. “I have no clue Oppa. I want to but I am afraid that I would be spotted by them”. “Lets go”, DooJoon pulled me up. “YAH! Where are we going?!” “Out and trust me you will like it”. “Kikwang stay here and cook. I will be right back”, “Okay Hyung! Have fun Cho Hee!” He shouted.

*few minutes later*

We stopped in front of the hair salon. “Oppa. Why are we here?” I asked. “You will get a makeover. Told you that you would like it”. He smirked and got out of the car and helped me get out. “Oppa, this is too much”, “Ani! It’s just a haircut!” I sighed out in relief. “With a bit of shopping”, he said and walked in leaving me outside in shock. “YAH!” I ran after him. I walked in and oh my goodness. The hair salon was one expensive salon. “Oppa, this is really too much-“ DOOJOONIE!!!” a girl that was drop dead beautiful and tall with a fantastic body came out and hugged Oppa. “Hey Gina! How are you?” he asked. “I am very well! Oh! Who is this lovely girl?” “Ahh this is Kim Cho Hee. Cho Hee this is my sister, Choi Gina”, I took out my hand and smiled, “Aigo! You are very cute! Like what DooJoonie here says” she shook my hand pulled me into a hug. “Aish, yah!” DooJoon blushed. “Well, what shall we do for you lovely?” “Well, I was thinking about something different. Something a bit edgy and y but still cute and innocent”, DooJoon said. “AH! I know just what to do!” she said and pulled my arm to the chair.

I looked back and Oppa, he smiled and did the fighting pose. “Well, Cho Hee right? Do you trust me with you hair?” she asked. “Ahh uhh….depends aha!” “Well I have a style but it’s a bit risky. Do you care about the length?” I shook my head. “Nope! I trust you!” I said and smiled. “Arasseo! Lets get started!”

 

DOOJOON POV

I was finally able to get Cho Hee out of the house. It took me forever. I really wanted her to stop sulking in her room. It wasn’t her fault for leaving. But ever since that, I kept on investigating with Hyunseung. One thing we know is that her step sister, Suzy is part of it. Wait. Suzy and IU are friends. Then comes in Junhyung. That means, if Suzy is part of it, then that means, the leader is IU! ! Why didn’t I see this earlier?!?! I looked over at Cho Hee and I trust that my sister Gina would do a great job. She would make Cho Hee beautiful.

I walked out and dialed Hyunseung’s number.

Seungie is here DooDoo”, “Yah how did you know?” “I just know. And plus, you are the only person that calls me all the time”, “Aish”, “Well?” “Ah well, don’t you think that maybe IU is part of it?” “Omo. How would you know?” “Well, I know that Suzy is friends with IU when the guys and I went to Cho Hee’s house to save her. And then Junhyung is the one that hurt her. Don’t you think that, that would tie everything up?” I asked. I heard Hyunseung typing. “That does actually make sense! IU would be the main and then Suzy is the messenger and then well, Junhyung is still not at play yet but I do have a feeling that he will show up sooner or later”.

Okay. Well I will keep an eye on them. Just keep a tracker on them”, “Aite! Seungie out!” I hung up. This boy.

I walked back in and see Cho Hee dying her hair. I smiled while watching her. She is beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful. I sat back down and took out my phone and made some calls.

 

CHO HEE POV

*few hours later*

I FINALLY finished my “makeover”. Gina turned me around so that I wouldn’t face the mirror. “Ready?” She smiled at me. “Should I be scared?” I asked. She pouted, “YAH! I am a good hair dresser!” “Fine Fine” I laughed. She turned me around I opened my eyes and looked up. I gasped……this is………me?

(color)tumblr_m428j5dYgD1r4mqbno1_500_large.jpg

(Cut)yoona-short-hair-805.jpg

TADA!” She smiled. I looked at myself. “Oh my god. That’s me?!” I looked amazing! “Do you like it?” “OF COURSE! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!” I never really thought that I would ever look like this! “YAAAY!!!” She yelled and hugged me. “I think DooJoon will be in shock haha!” she laughed. We both walked out of the room and I went to look for DooJoon. I saw him sitting on the chair sleeping. I giggled. Aigoo, this guy. He looked so cute. I smiled and poked his face. “Yah” I sang. “Oppa wakey Wakey” I kept poking his face.

Omo. YAH! Who are you?!” He exclaimed. I looked at him in shock. “YAH!” I smacked his arm playfully. ‘”Its me! Cho Hee!” I said and pouted. “Oppa doesn’t recognize me”, I pouted and stood up. He just sat there and stared at me. “Yah Oppa stop looking at me like that”, I said and blushed a little. “You are beautiful”, that’s all that he said. I blushed. “Yah oppa stop please!” I covered my face. He smiled and held my hands away form my face, “Yah don’t hide your beauty Cho Hee”. He smiled and hugged me. “You are gorgeous. Aish now I have to watch over you from other guys!” He laughed.

You like it?!?!” Gina sang and ran towards us. “Its fantastic! Thanks Gina!” “No prob bro!” she smiled, “Its on me DooDoo. Don’t needa pay” she winked at me and we left.

Nah ah! We are going shopping”, he pulled me away and we went into the mall. When we entered, I was amazed by all the clothes. I was practically running around the stores looking at different clothes and trying them on. After buying all the clothes, Oppa and I went to the food court to get some food. “Omo! Hyung what brings you here?” I froze there on the spot. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I looked up and was heartbroken.

 

 

Curious?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOTTA WAIT FOR A WHILE! :D

Well, more like a few days ahaha :)

mianhae >.< well! how did you guys like this update? :)

Well, i hope you guys liked it and sorry it started to slack off in the end >.< i am doing my homework at the sametime as I am doing this haha!

thanks for all the beautiful comments and subbies! ^^ i will do my best :D