Chapter 21: Decisions

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

I was really bothered for some weird reason. I have no idea to why, but when I talked to Yoseob, it was different. And the kiss was different. Well, it felt different. It was like it was our last time kissing each other. No it won’t. He promised me that he will always be by my side always and forever.

I just put that thought aside and continued cleaning up the place. I heard DooJoon coming down stairs now. “Hey Oppa is everything okay?” I asked. “YYYeah. He is just stressed with work that’s all. Don’t worry”, he smiled. I just smiled and nodded. “Arasseo! I hope he doesn’t overwork too much. It will kill him!” I went back to cleaning and I kept feeling DooJoon’s stare at my back. I turned around, “Oppa are you okay?” I asked. He looked at me blankly, and he just nodded. “Hey I will be heading out now. I need to go somewhere today Mianhae I can’t stay long”, he said and chuckled. I smiled, “Oppa its fine. You don’t always need to be here with me. You have other things to do”, I smiled and hugged him. “Arasseo! Be careful okay”, he said and hugged me tighter. “Bye Cho Hee!” he waved and went out.

*2 hours later*

I finished cleaning and everything else that needed to be done. I was just sitting on my bed thinking of other things to do. Yoseob is too busy and I don’t want to bother him. I layed down remembering every single detail that happened last night. From our kiss, to sleeping together, and then I started to laugh remembering Yoseob’s face when I asked him about the dream. Aigoo, my cute erted boy.

As I was starring off into space, I heard someone knocking on my door. “Neh?” “Cho Hee? I heard his lovely voice. “Neh Oppa?” I said and sat up straight so I could face his cute face. He closed the door behind him and he was smiling. It made my heart feel so warm. “What are you doing? He asked and sat on the bed close to me and pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder, “Ahh, well just finished cleaning and cooking food for Eun Mi when she gets home. And now just laying in bed”, I said and looked up at him and smiled.

Ahh I see. Don’t make any plans tonight arasseo? he looked at me and smiled. “Omo Waeyo?” I asked. “Just don’t okay”, he said and kissed my forehead. “I love you Cho Hee”, he said and caressed my cheek. I smiled and hugged him and kissed his cheeks. “I love you too Yoseob”, I said and hugged him tighter.

I have no idea what my life would be like right now if I did not find him. I would probably still be in that house, getting beaten up till pulp. I am glad to finally have someone here with me that loves me and will care for me. And not to mention hat adorable daughter! I may not be her blood related Umma, but I will treat her like she is my own daughter.

I love you Yang Yoseob.

 

YOSEOB POV

While she was hugging me, I had to fight the tears that wanted to come out. I couldn’t have her see me in this state. I will miss these hugs and these little words that we say to each other. I never knew how powerful saying, “I love You”, would actually mean. It really can move a person when you truly love them.

I wanted time to just stay still. I didn’t want this to end. She let go and smiled at me. I just sat there starring at her. Trying to remember every single detail of her. Its like I was getting ready for a test. I don’t ever want to forget her beautiful face and her personality.

“Yoseob you aren’t alone. We are here for you and we are always here to protect Eun Mi and Cho Hee. So you better think deeply with this decision Yoseob”

DooJoon’s words still haunt me. I really want to just say that I will have you forever and not let you go, but the thing is, I don’t want her to get hurt. I don’t want her to suffer being with me. Even though I can get a little hunch that I know who threatened me, but I don’t want to jump into conclusions. I love her, I will not give up. After the dinner, I think I would have a better answer by then. I just needed to think right now. I need to make sure that this would be a decision that I will not regret.

 

MYSTERY POV

You Yang Yoseob, you better make the right decision. Or else….-children playing in the background-

Say goodbye to your “precious little angel”. She will be a little treat for us.