Chapter 47: Saving Cho Hee

I will always be by your side

*next day*

YOSEOB POV

(fast forward to them already arrived and checked into a hotel)

Everything was set. The plan, everything.

-Flashback to this morning-

We went to check out the train station and around it. “Hyung what is that?” Kikwang asked. We saw a small house there with no windows or anything. It was just there hiding in the trees. We went to the bush and hid there for a while. “Hyung can you like check if there is anyone there?” I asked. “I have no clue Yoseob, but why wont we just stay here first. Maybe we can see”.

We waited there behind the bush, hiding. It maybe took about  an hour till we saw the front door open. “Hyung Hyung!” Kikwang said. We looked past the bush and there he was. Junhyung. Walking out from the house to his car. Hyunseung pulled out his phone and typed to DooJoon, “Found it”.

-end-

We were sitting here in the room trying to have a layout of what we will do. “There is not a single window Hyung. It is like a stone house”, Kikwang said. “No there has to be another way in without the front door”, DooJoon said. We were looking at the pictures that we took of the house. “Did you guys get the back door?” “Ani there is none”, “LIKE I SAID! It is like a rock!” Kikwang stated again and got a smacck in the head by DooJoon.

We need a way in. Junhyung will see us and god knows what will happen when he does”, Hyunseung said. “Didn’t he have some kind of trust or love issue? Like he always got attached to one girl?” “Yeah. He falls in love easily. If he finds one, he will stick to her like glue”. I remembered how he was. He always headed for heels whenever he found the “right” girl. He never really stuck with just one. He was always bouncing around. But now this is something else. He is KILLING the ones he “loved”. Now I am even scared. It took him almost three days to kill IU. Cho Hee. It is already the third day and NOTHING!

HYUNG! HAVE YOU REALIZED WHAT IT IS?!” they all looked at me like I was a psycho. “Yeah why?” “THIRD DAY?! ANYTHING POP OUT?!” I yelled. Their eyes went wide like saucer pans. “ !” DooJoon cussed. “GET UP. LETS GO!” DooJoon got up. “Here you guys! Take these! I will stay with Eun Mi and guide you guys”, Hyunseung said. He tossed us each a pair of guns and headsets. “Oh , I feel like the FBI now!” Kikwang said. He looked like a little kid getting ready for Halloween. “Enough with your childness Kikwang. We have to GO!” DooJoon said. He was serious now. He was a bit scary too.

Thanks Hyunseung!” I shouted and headed out the door.

 

CHO HEE POV

I was laying there in Junhyung’s arms. I had to say it. I couldn’t risk my life and my baby’s life because of the one cruel, brutal, and disgusting person. He was breathing heavy. I turned to look at him and he was so peaceful. Why would anyone like him kill anyone? Junhyung what made you like this?

I heard a sound coming from the door. I looked up and looked at Junhyung making sure he didn’t hear it. I heard it again. It sounded like a door knob. I looked  around hoping that it wasn’t a robber or an animal. The sound came again, but louder this time and it caused Junhyung to wake up. I watched him and he took out his gun from under the pillow and pulled me up the stairs to the room. “Shut up”, he whispered and left me there. I was scared yet happy that someone was here! They could finally save me! I will be free!

I opened the door quietly looking around through a crack. I heard some kind of bang and running. I looked out and saw a man running towards me wearing all black. He also had a gun too. I was terrified. He came up to me and pulled me out. “TAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!” I yelled trying to get him to let go. “ANI! Yah!” I stopped and looked at the man. It as dark so it was hard for me to look. But I know that voice anywhere. “DooJoon?” I asked. He hugged me and whispered in my ears, “We are all here but you have to move quickly”. I nodded and tears of joy ran from my eyes. I held onto my stomach and followed DooJoon holding his hand.

BANG BANG BANG!

He pulled me down and shielded me. “WHERE DO YOU ING THINK YOU ARE GOING?!” Junhyung shouted and started shooting at DooJoon. He covered me and pulled me up and we ran to the stairs. We finally got down and I saw Kikwang there holding his arm. “Kikwang!” I ran to him and hugged him. “My arm is shot but we need to go now!” Kikwang yelled. “Yoseob?” I looked at DooJoon, “YOSEOB?!” “Neh he is here but where?!” “I don’t know Hyung!” Kikwang and DooJoon were flipping out.

JUNHYUNG SHOW YOUR ING FACE!” We turned around and there he was. My Knight and shining armor standing there looking so handsome yet scary at the same time. “Oh ”.

 

YOSEOB POV

I stood there waiting for Junhyung to respond. I want to kill him. I want him gone and away. “JUNHYUNG COME OUT RIGHT NOW YOU COWARD!” I yelled. I heard someone chuckled and I turned around and there he was. The joker.

You think you can get everything huh Yoseob? Like how you took IU away from me the first time. Then Cho Hee and then IU again. You are just going around aren’t you. And you got both pregnant. Wow, you are just one baby maker hmm?” he looked at me with anger and played with his gun. “You know, I spared you so much”, I looked at him confused. “You and IU were my plan to kill and be dead so that I could finally have a love life with Cho Hee. But she stopped me. She said she loved me and told me that she would do about anything to keep  you alive. And I said, heck with it. Sure, after your damn baby is out of her, my own baby maker will be making MY BABIES. I will just spare your life. But you come in here, ING UP MY HOUSE AND MY WIFE AND THREATENING ME?! I will have your done with Yoseob!” He yelled and pointed the gun at me. “Stop it Junhyung! Geez what is wrong with you! You are just this sick guy who killed IU for what?! Cause she loved me?! Junhyung I am sorry if I did okay! But love doesn’t come like that, it has to be developed in time! Not just on sight!”

Junhyung you hurt Cho Hee. You her! And now this?! Junhyung, IT IS ENOUGH!” I yelled. “I don’t want to kill you Junhyung. Or hurt you. Please put the gun down”, I asked him. I know I wanted to kill him, but he was also my best friend. I would not want him hurt. He looked at me then slowly put the gun down. “Thank you Junhyung”, I smiled in relief and then he took out another gun and pointed it at me, I stood there in shock.

BANG!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Probably this one of my lame chapters lol! But it has a cliffhanger! >:D

I will update maybe sometime this week! :D dont worry my lovelies haha!

Well goodnight! <3 -muah-