Chapter 38: Runaway

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

I looked back at DooJoon and he was just as shocked as I was. “Umma”, she cried. I cant do this anymore. I just can’t. I grabbed her and hugged her in my arms. She sobbed softly on my shoulders. I carried her, “Oppa, open the door please”. He nodded and opened the door and we went in. I sat down on the couch with her on my lap. “Umma”, she sobbed. “What happened Eun Mi?” “So you are my Umma?” She asked and looked at me. I smiled and nodded. “Its me. Cho Hee Unnie and Umma”, She hugged me tightly. “Umma why did you leave?” “Eun Mi, it is a long story. It is very hard for me to explain”, “But Umma things have gotten worse!” She yelled.

Eun Mi, does your Appa know you are here?” DooJoon asked. I looked at her, she looked down and cried. “Eun Mi what happened?” I asked. “Mean Umma, Appa is doing bad things now! He doesn’t love me anymore. He is with that other mean girl. My mean Umma”, my heart clenched and I looked like I was struck by headlights like a deer. “Umma, he doesn’t care about me anymore. He doesn’t spend anymore time with me. He doesn’t love me anymore Umma. ANd he comes home very late and then i hear things upstairs. I hear Mean Umma yelling and its horrible!”, she cried and hugged me.

Eun Mi shhhh….Umma is here now”, I cooed her and held her close to me. “Eun Mi did you run away?” DooJoon asked and sat next to us. She nodded slowly. “Mean Umma and I argued and Appa said to stop arguing with mean Umma and then he was angry at me again. Then I got my teddy bear that my old Appa gave me before and ran out to here”, “Eun Mi, you know that your Appa will be worried”, “NO HE WONT! He is too busy with mean Umma!” She yelled and cried. DooJoon held her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

Arasseo. We wont bring you there”, “Yah, what if Yoseob comes here!” I said. “Let him. I will tell him what he is doing is irresponsible and just plain stupid”, “But me Oppa”. He looked at me for a while. “I don’t want Appa to find me Uncle”, Eun Mi spoke. We all looked at her with wide eyes, “Eun Mi! Yah! What are you saying?” “I want to stay with Umma”, she said and got off DooJoon and sat on my lap and hugged me. “Why don’t I keep her for now?” I asked. “But that would be kidnapping”, “Just for a while. Till Yoseob is done being a jerk”, I said and hugged Eun Mi close to me.

Don’t worry Eun Mi, Umma will NEVER let you get hurt”, “Umma please tell me why you left”, I looked at DooJoon. He nodded. “Arasseo, but please don’t react bad okay?” she nodded and sat up straight.

 

DOOJOON POV

Cho Hee told Eun Mi and I could see the anger in Eun Mi’s eyes. She was furious. “Then well, I met up with IU, your mean Umma and she told me that I needed to leave in three days away from Appa”, I could see Cho Hee’s tears fall down. Eun Mi softened and then wiped her tears away with her small hands. “Umma don’t cry. You will look ugly!” I see Cho Hee giggled and hugged her closer.

Cho Hee must really be the greatest Umma ever. Seeing her like that with Eun Mi, it makes me love her even more. I mean, I know I said that I wouldn’t love her, but I mean, just being close to her and seeing everything, it makes me love her even more. But I know that I would not have any chance. Her heart belongs to Yoseob. And Yoseob’s belongs to her.

But seeing how Eun Mi is, that is NOTHING like Yoseob. Hearing everything that Eun Mi said, that is nothing like Yoseob would ever do. I was furious. I hated that IU. She is the one that has caused everything. She did this to a perfect family just because she couldn’t have her own.

*buzz Buzz*

I looked at my phone and saw Yoseob calling.

I stood up and went outside, “Yobosaeyo?” “HYUNG!” What?” “Eun Mi ran away and I have no clue where she is! Hyung I need help please!” He begged. Well, if you weren't a jerk you wouldn't be having this problem. “Yah, what happened?!” I pretended that I had no idea what was going on. “Just an argument with IU and she ran out. Hyung I need to find her! I cant have her leave me!” “Yoseob I have no idea. She isn’t here at all”, “Fine I will call Kikwang”. He hung up.

I am sorry Yoseob, but you can NOT have Eun Mi right now till you get rid of that .

 

Hey Hey! :D

Well, I know i broke my promise! >.<

 MIANHAE!

Just to make it up, i did a double update for you guys! :DDD

I will try to update as much as i can >.< i am studying right now for my essay that i want to shoot myself, and then i have presentations >.<

Hope you guys like the two chapters! I will chat with you guys soon! <3