Chapter 52: Treatment?

I will always be by your side

NO ONE’S POV

*Fast forward to after they drew blood from him*

Yoseob stumbled out from the room, feeling light headed. “Yoseob!” DooJoon exclaimed and ran towards him helping him up. “How much did they take?!” Hyunseung asked while helping DooJoon carry him. “I don’t remember but they took A LOT”, he was weak. “Yoseob are you sure about this?” “I don’t care how much they took. As long as she is alive I will do about anything. She took that bullet for me”. They sat him down and he passed out almost instantly.

Appa”, Eun Mi ran up to him and held his hand. “What happened to Appa?” she asked, “they did some test with him that they needed to take some blood”. “Aigoo Appa”, she cuddled next to him and held onto his arm and hand. “Do you guys really think that this will work?” Hyunseung asked. “Well, we have no idea. When Yoseob really wants something, he will do about almost anything to get it. And well, this one is pretty much risking his life”, DooJoon sighed. “Now I know what love really means”, Kikwang said. “Hyungs, we need to get a life”, Kikwang said and looked at the two. “YAH! Easy for you! You can get any gril you want with just a smile or a dance move”, “Oh yeah huh! Haha! Hmm……Maybe I should go for Hyuna”, “YAH! She is MINE!” Hyunseung yelled.

OMO! DOES HYUNSEUNG UMMA HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?!?!” Kikwang gasped. “YAH! Ani, I just like her”, he hesitated and looked down blushing. “AISH! Wae did you not tell us?!” DooJoon said. “DAWWW! Hyuna and Hyunseung sitting on a tree!” Kikwang sang. “K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”DooJoon joined in the teasing. ‘AISH! You guys are unbelievable! I wish Yoseob was awake”, Hyunseung pouted trying to ignore the two jerks.

 

*4Hours later*

Yoseob wakes up slowly feeling someone in his arms. He looked down and sees his little angel right there cuddling with him. “Yoseob!” Hyunseung ran up to him away from the two teasing him. “Hyung, what happened?” “You passed out”, “Did the doctor-“ “Not yet Seob. Nothing has been said yet”, DooJoon said and patted his shoulder. “Hey Kikwang and I will go and bring Eun Mi to the hotel and rest. You guys should rest soon”, Hyunseung said. “ We will. And why don’t you call Hyuna too!” DooJoon teased. Yoseob looked at him questionably, “Hyuna? What does she have to do with this?” “DON’T YOU DARE DOOJOON!” Hyunseung warned. “Aish arasseo!” DooJoon waited till they left, “Hyunseung has a crush on Hyuna”, “Haha! I knew it!” “How?!” “He is obvious Hyung aish you really need to get a girl to see it”, Yoseob joked.

 

*1hour later*

The doctor comes out from the ICU. “Yang Yoseob?” He asked. Yoseob gets up immediately, “You may come in”, the doctor led him inside and in the room. He saw his love there, laying on the bed with all these wires connected to her. Her beauty was still beautiful even though she is suffering. He could see the bullet wound all wrapped up and the tears fell from his eyes from the sight of his love.

She is responding very well now to the treatment. Earlier, we had many complications that is why we took a while. She should be fine within the next few hours or so”, he smiled. Yoseob was overwhelmed with joy. He couldn’t express his happiness but only with crying. “Thank you Doctor! Thank you!” Yoseob ran to the doctor and hugged him with tears. “You are very lucky Yoseob. She will doing fine. You really love her huh?” “I do Doc. She sacrificed her life and she is the only girl that I will ever love”, He smiled with tears. “Just wait for her. She will awake soon”, the doctor left the room and closed the door.

Yoseob ran up to her side and held her hand.

Cho Hee if you hear me, I love you. I love you with all my heart. I will wait till you open your beautiful eyes and look back at me with that loving stare with your chocolate brown eyes. I cannot wait till you see your beautiful baby girl that we made. She is so beautiful just like you. She has your natural beauty. I want to raise my family with you. I know that when you wake up, you will call me a pabo. Well, we can both be pabos together because you jumped in front of a bullet for me. For someone who had a cold heart. Who didn’t take your promise when you left. Who didn’t take care of Eun Mi properly. I am a major pabo if you want to say. But we can be the Pabo family together. I almost drained out my blood for you. That is how much I love you my Chubby Cheek Queen”, Yoseob said and kissed her hand, cheek, forehead, and then lips. He kissed her softly and caressed her cheeks.

I will always be by your side. Loving you with all my heart Cho Hee”.

 

 

 

Hey Hey! I am so sorry if it >.<

I am trying my best to make it good while I am still sick. Headaches are a No Bueno! D:

Anywho! I will be starting the oneshot soon after this story ish done :) I have been already writing down ideas haha!

So, if you would like to have a oneshot with your fav BEAST memeber, please message me or comment whom you would like in a oneshot and theme please! :)

OH! And if you want to be as the main, please do tell me too haha! :)

Example:

                                 Name: Jo (Your real name/nickname/or username is okay)

                                 Theme: Love story/romance

                                 Member: Yoseob

 

Or if you want your member with someone else like an idol tell me aswell! haha! WIth that same format please or well, you dont have to format it that way lol!

Well, hope to see you guys soon! I will rest now. I need to get some sleep >.<

till then lovelies! <3 -muah-