Chapter 7: Christmas part 2

I will always be by your side

YOSEOB’S POV

I stood there in shock. I just couldn’t register what was happening right in front of me. Who the hell invited them here?! Who gave them the right to be in my house and let alone HER step foot here. She even had the guts to do so for years after. “Yoseob Oppa”, she said again. I just couldn’t get myself to speak without letting out my anger. I looked at her and then there HE was. Standing there with a smirk on his face. I wanted to bash his ing face. HE and HER had the ing guts?! I am truly sorry for saying those hurtful words, but I can’t control it anymore. I’m like a time bomb ready to burst. “Yoseob”, I felt someone tug on my arm and I look to the left and there was the most beautiful face ever. Cho Hee was standing beside me and looking at me with worry. I can’t let it out here in front of her and my little angel. I could feel DooJoon and Kikwang sending some kind of signals to each other.

“We need you two to leave please. We don’t want any ruckus here”, Hyung said calmly. “Neh, Hyung and Noona, please do leave”, DongWoon said. “Appa who are they?” Eun Mi said and came out from behind me and Cho Hee. She went in between us and I could see HER face look straight at my little angel. I looked down at Eun Mi and told her a little lie, “They are just some people that are going to leave now”, I finally spoke and carried Eun Mi and went into Cho Hee’s room.

“Appa what is going on?” Eun Mi asked when I sat her down. “Eun Mi, the lady there, is….” I just couldn’t say it. I kept choking on saying her name. “Appa, it’s okay”, Eun Mi said and she caressed my cheeks with her little hands and smiled. “Appa just tell me”, I looked at her eye to eye. I sighed deeply and took her little hands and held them in mine, “Eun Mi”, I looked her in the eyes, “She is your Umma”. I watched her as her expression went from being happy to anger and fright. “But Appa! Who is that boy with Umma?!?!” I closed my eyes trying to hold back my tears, “That is your Umma’s new husband or boyfriend”, I said and looked at her. She didn’t cry. I really thought that she would of ran happily to her, but no.

Her expression was pure anger. “She left us for that scary guy?!” She yelled. I sushed her and hugged her in my arms. “Eun Mi please be nice to them okay. Your Umma has not seen you since you were a baby. She will try to be close to you”, “Appa, don’t worry. I would NEVER go to someone like her! She left us for a scary guy! And she never loved us Appa! She just ran away!” She said with tears and anger.

I pulled her closer to me and she cried. This is something that I was not wanting to happen. “Appa, don’t worry, I will not go to her. But I will be nice to her just like you ask of me”, she said and smiled alittle. I looked at her little face and wiped the little tears from her eyes and smiled. I kissed her forehead, “Appa is proud to have you as a daughter you know that?” She smiled widely and hugged me. “Appa, I am happy with where I am! I have the greatest daddy in the world, got three weird but funny Uncles and I have a great Unnie who will never leave us Appa! And they all love us no matter what!” She smiled and did the victory sign and I smiled and tickled her. Aigoo, what will I do without this little munchkin?!

“Kaja, you ready to face them again?” I stood up waiting for her to hold my hand, she smiled and got off the bed and grabbed my hand, “I am ready Appa!”

 

CHO HEE POV

While Yoseob and Eun Mi were in the room, I felt a little out of place. Kikwang, DooJoon, and DongWoon oppas and the Unnies were trying to get this couple out of the house before Yoseob comes out. But I don’t really know who they are, and I didn’t want to ask since it was a bad time. I heard the door close in the room and came out Yoseob and Eun Mi holding hands. “Yoseob Hyung, they won’t leave”, DongWoon said with irritation in his voice. I tried not to giggle since he looked like a little kid trying to tell his mother that the other kid took his toy.

“It’s fine”, Yoseob said. He was dead serious now. I really couldn’t read him anymore. His expressions were so serious I just couldn’t tell if he was happy or not. “But Hyung”, DongWoon was in shock so was the other. I stayed in the corner away from them, watching, and trying not to interfere. “Yoseob Op-“ “Don’t you EVER call me Oppa anymore. I am not your Oppa anymore IU”, I looked a little lost but I was getting it little by little. Oh my! This is must be his ex wife! “But Yoseob-“, “No. I don’t want to hear your explanations or anything. You are here, Merry Christmas, and since you never had a chance to meet your daughter, here is she, Yang Eun Mi”, he said and made Eun Mi stand in front of him.

Wow! So this is Eun Mi’s mother. Wow, she really does look like her mom. And her mom was beautiful! No wonder Yoseob fell for her, they even looked great together! “Hello Eun Mi-ah”, IU said and went to get closer to her. “Ahh Hello uhhhh Umma?” She said. Well, she made it seem like a question. “Neh, It’s me your Umma”, she said. I can tell by seeing her tearing up, “Can Umma get a hug?” Eun Mi looked up at her Appa and Yoseob nodded and she walked really slow to her and gave her a hug. But it wasn’t like a huge hug, just like a ‘Yeah whatever’ type of hug. “Omo, you look so much like your Umma”, IU said and smiled. But Eun MI just smiled a little and then went back to Yoseob. She went behind Yoseob and hid behind him and looked at the guy behind IU.

Well, he did look really scary to be honest. He smirked and nodded his head towards Eun Mi. She didn’t respond but ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I was a bit shock but I let her. I hugged her back tightly and I could feel all eyes on me. I looked around and felt a little awkward. I looked towards the front and saw Yoseob looking at me and IU glaring at me. I looked down and rubbed Eun Mi’s head softly. “YAH! Who the hell are you?!” IU yelled at me. I looked at her and bowed slightly, I couldn’t really bow because of Eun Mi. “Ahh Hello my name is-“ “Not important”, Yoseob interrupted. He had a serious face and signaled me to come towards him. I let go of Eun Mi and told her to go to Kikwang Oppa.

I walked slowly towards him. I bowed properly to IU. I looked at her and she was still glaring at me. “YAH! Who the hell is she Yoseob?! Why is she touching MY Daughter?!” She yelled. “She is the only person important to me now! She has been here for me and Eun Mi!” He said with anger in his voice. I flinched a little seeing him yell. I looked back and I see DooJoon and the boys staying with them and the girls are with Eun Mi in the living room away from us. “And plus IU, she has a new place in my heart now”, Yoseob confessed and I looked at him wide eyed. And well, everyone did. Yoseob looked straight at IU, she looked like she was slapped a million times in the face. “This is the new girl?! Tell me Yoseob, what has she done for you? Hmm?! Has she been there to ing pleasure you now?!” She spat. “YAH! ! GET AWAY FORM MY DAUGHTER! YOU ING !” She yelled. I was so angry and furious that I had no idea what was happening but all I knew was that my hand made contact with her cheek.

Everyone looked at us and were surprised. It was dead quiet in the room. “Don’t you EVER call me a got that?” I asked with anger in my voice. “HOW DARE YOU ING SLAP ME !” IU yelled and went at me. She threw slaps and even pulled my hair. “YAH! YOU ! YOU ING TAKE MY YOSEOB AWAY FROM ME?! HOW ING DARE YOU !” She yelled and pulled my hair. I was yelling at her to stop and tears fell from my eyes, because I remembered all of a sudden how my step mother and sister did the exact same things to me. “Please STOP!” I yelled and she tackled me to the floor and I hit my head pretty hard on the ground. She didn’t stop and the boys were trying to stop us. “STTTTOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!” We heard a yell and we looked over and there was Eun Mi with tears. She ran towards us and pushed her Mom away from me and hugged me. “HOW DARE YOU HURT HER UMMA! SHOULD I EVEN CALL YOU MY UMMA?!” Eun Mi yelled and hugged me while crying. IU stood there in shock.

“Get. OUT” Yoseob said with rage in his eyes now. IU looked at him and cried, “THIS IS NOT OVER YOSEOB! I STILL LOVE YOU!” She yelled and ran out followed behind her was that scary guy. Eun Mi looked over at me and hugged me while crying, “UNNIE! Are you hurt?! Did she hurt you?!” She checked everywhere and was stopped by Yoseob. “Go with Uncles first. I will help Unnie”, he said. She cried still and kissed my forehead and ran off with them.

“You okay Cho Hee?” He asked and I could see the worry in his face. “Neh, I am”, I said trying to hide the tears from falling. “You fell really hard, let me at least check your head please”, I nodded and he pulled me up slowly and had me sit right in front of him and I could feel his hands checking every single angle of my head checking for bumps or bruises. I blushed a little bit while he was checking. Feeling him this close to me and his hands touching my head made me have butterflies in my stomach. “Do you feel pain Cho Hee?” “Aniyo”, I said. He looked at me and smiled, “I am very impressed by you”, he said and smiled. I smiled a little but I still had tears coming out because of that memory. “Is everything okay Cho Hee?” he asked with worry. “Ahh neh. Just still in shock I guess”. He looked at me and sighed. “Mianhae for what she did. I didn’t expect her to”, “Aniyo, it’s fine I think”. Hell nah its not! Be ready IU you will be sorryt he next time you hurt me or Eun Mi or Yoseob!”

 

IU POV

Watch out Yoseob, that girl is going to be the last. I will always be first in your heart. Even though we are done, but I know you still have feelings for me. I have you wrapped up around my fingers. Like Junhyung.

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO! mianhae if this story was updated really slowly and that it was y >.< i am very sleepy. Just got back from my holiday trip. I am so dearly sorry for not telling about my leave. It was last minnute and there were NO internet access D: i know -devastated- but now that i am back, i shall try to update as much as i can! :DD SARANGHAE! <3

B2ST FIGHTING~! <3