Chapter 51: Somethings happen when it comes to LOVE

I will always be by your side

YOSEOB POV

What happened doctor?” “Well, Yoseob there are good news and bad news”. That was never good. I was afraid. I wanted to just hear good news. Not bad news. Or both. It just made my heart rate go up. “I am sorry Yoseob. We could not save both”, my eyes widen and tears fell from my eyes. “No. Please PLEASE tell me you are joking Doctor. Please I beg you”, I grabbed his sleeve. “I am truly sorry Yoseob”. I couldn’t take it anymore.

Without any thinking or hesitation, I bolted out of there to find her room. I ran through the rooms frantically hoping and praying that I would find her. Doctor didn’t even tell me who is gone! ! I passed by so many rooms but none. I couldn’t see her. I started to panic and my emotions are going out of control. “I am sorry sir but can we help you?” a nurse came up to me, “I am looking for Kim Cho Hee. Where is she?” The nurses looked at each other and she looked at me with sympathy. “NO NO! She cant! SHE CANT! PLEASE TELL ME SHE ISNT!” I yelled like a mad man in the hospital. I cried. I didn’t care, I cried my heart out.

Sir I am sorry, but we can lead you to your baby daughter”, I looked up at her and nodded while wiping my tears.

I followed the nurse to the nursery and saw my baby girl. I smiled sadly at her. I just wish I could be by your Umma’s side watching you. Tears fell from my eyes. “Do you wanna go in sir?” she asked. I nodded and followed her in. “Can we see the baby?” she asked the nurse inside. She picked up the baby and handed it to me, “Are you the father?” they asked. “Neh, I am. I am Yang Yoseob”, I said. “Ahh well your baby is very lucky. She was able to survive. She is premature but she is in good health”, the nurse smiled and left me with my baby girl.

I looked at her and she looked so much like Cho Hee. I held onto her tiny fingers and caressed her chubby cheeks. “Hello there baby girl. If only your Umma was here to see how beautiful you are. You have her chubby cheeks”, tears fell from my eyes. Remembering her smile, her chubby cheeks, her kisses, everything about her. I hugged my baby close to me and kissed her forehead. I looked more closely at her, she had my eyes and nose. But her beauty, she has Cho Hee. Her lips, eye color, cheeks. Oh man, I can tell this girl will be a pain with boys. Just like her Unnie.

 

*Couple hours later*

I finally left the nursery after feeding my baby girl and putting her to sleep. I couldn’t help but feel the happiness in me. but then reality comes and then I realized that I will never see my Cho Hee anymore. I walked out and saw everyone there. “Hyung what happened?” Kikwang asked, I looked at them with tears in my eyes, “She is gone”, I whispered and broke out crying again. “BWOH!?” DooJoon asked. “She is gone Hyung”, Kikwang said and hugged me. “Umma is….gone?” Eun Mi asked with tears in her eyes. She cried so hard, “No! Umma cannot be gone! Appa save Umma!” She cried and hugged me. “I am sorry angel. Appa cannot do much anymore”, I said and cried. “The baby?” DooJoon asked, “She is in good health and is resting in the nursery. She is a premature though. So she will be staying here for a while”, “A girl? Wow”, Kikwang said. “At least one of them survived”, DooJoon added.

Yang Yoseob?”

We turned around and saw the doctor again. He signaled me to come with him to the office. “What happened doctor?” “Well, let me at least tell you why she died before you go running off again”, We sat down. “You see, she was perfectly fine when we took out the baby and the gunshot. But what happened was that, since she was bleeding a lot, she lost too much blood and the baby was also loosing blood and it might not survive in the next day or two. Before I tell you, she wanted me to tell you this Yoseob. She loved you with all of her heart. She would do anything for you and Eun Mi and the boys. That is also including taking a bullet for you. She really meant it, and that she wants you to find a new love. Someone who will love you and Eun Mi and the baby. No one could ever replace you. And she said thank you for all of your love. Be good and take care of our babies”, I sat there crying. I didn’t care, I was angry but then I was happy but then hurt. I couldn’t love anyone else even if I tried you pabo Cho Hee! You were my one and only.

And the cause of her death was that she sacrificed her life for the baby. We were in need of blood and no one was the match as she was. She volunteered herself and we took too much blood from her that it caused her life. She said that she would sacrifice her life for her children and that was what she did. I am truly sorry Yoseob. We told her that we would find someone but she insisted”.

AISH YOU PABO CHO HEE! “What was the blood type?” “B” “Sir I am type B I could have donated my own blood! Will I die too?” (A/N: I have no clue what blood type he is so don’t take it seriously! >.<) Ahh ani. Because you didn’t lose as much blood as she did”, Cho Hee you are really a pabo! I sat back down and covered my face. “I am sorry Yoseob. There is nothing we can really do”, “What if I donate some blood to her? We are all the same. There is still enough time!” I suggested.

The doctor looked at me, “That might work. But it is a lot of blood Yoseob. You might feel really drowsy and possibly knock out”, “I don’t care doc. I just want her alive and we could have a family together. Please, I am desperate in doing anything to save her life”, I said and cried onto the doctor. “Alright lets do this and hope it works”. We got up and rushed out to prepare.

Cho Hee, you jumped infront of me and took a bullet for this pabo you call Seobie  who hurt you in so many ways. You were the only girl that opened my heart to love. You saved me. You are my love and now it is MY TURN to save you.

 

 

 

 

 

HEY HEY! So i decided to do another Update haha! :D

Honestly, i have no idea if that procedure is in true but hey, its a story right? i can have anything happen :) hehehehehe!

Hope you guys like the updates! Comments are loved <3

i have to get some rest now lovelies. I actually got sick D: great way to start the spring break right =.= -sniffle and sneeze- aigo!

Goodnight my loves! <3 -muah-