Chapter 41: Whoop there she goes!

I will always be by your side

YOSEOB POV

After visiting Hyung and Kikwang’s place, I went straight home to start getting rid of IU. I walked in the house seeing that it was a mess. It was filled with bottles everywhere and clothes. “IU!” I yelled. She came out only wearing one of my white tees and nothing underneath and ran down the stairs smiling. “Oppa!” She smiled. I didn’t react at all. I just stood there motionless and expressionless. She ran down with open arms asking for a hug. I moved aside before she even touched me and she almost fell forward, face planting herself, which I really wished that it would have happened.

Oppa why didn’t you catch me?!” She asked sounding angry. I shrugged. “Mollayo”, I said and she pouted. “Oppa, what is wrong with you?” She went to me and wrapped her filthy hands around my waist. I pulled her hands apart from me and pushed her away from me, “Get out”, I said firmly. “Bwoh?!” She yelled in shock. “I don’t want you anymore IU. You only caused me problems! You made my daughter leave me and the one that I truly love most leave me. I don’t or ever will love you again IU. I am not making that same mistake that I did years ago in loving you. Get. OUT!” I said with anger. She jumped a bit when I raised my voice. This girl was hardheaded. If you wont be firm, she wont ever leave.

Is just all about them isn’t it Yang Yoseob? Hmm? I have gave you EVERYTHING and you still want that and that brat?!” I slapped her right in the face. I don’t care if she was a girl. She is saying things that were insulting and rude! She just called her own daughter a brat! “WHAT KIND OF ING MOTHER ARE YOU!? YOU CALLED YOUR OWN DAMN DAUGHTER A BRAT?! YOU ARE A SICK PIECE OF IU! YOU ARE JUST A JOKE! YOU ARE SO SELFISH THAT YOU DON’T EVEN CARE IF YOUR OWN DAUGHTER DIED?! SHE HAS YOUR OWN ING BLOOD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IU!” I yelled at her. I was furious.

No I was beyond furious if there is such a thing. She crossed the line. “Does it look like I care Yoseob? She can go die in a hole for all I care. You belong to me Yoseob. No one else gets your damn attention but me. I will do anything to get your attention and love again Yoseob. Does it look I care if that brat lives? Yeah we made one hell of a child but we can make more Seobbie. And don’t lie to me that you don’t love me anymore Yoseob. When we make love, I see it in your eyes that you love me”. Ew. Now that was gross.

Even I never thought like that. “You see love right?” She nodded and smirked. Feeling like she was satisfied and that she won the argument. “You know why you see love in my eyes?” I asked. “Because, when I am ing you, I see Cho Hee. I imagine that I am making love to Cho Hee instead of you ”. Her expression was priceless. She literally turned pale, like she saw a ghost. “What? Can’t anything ?” I smirked. “now get out right now. I don’t want to see your ty here anymore. I am going to bring back my family where it used to be”, I said. She screamed and went to the wall and kicked it, punched it, threw things around. I just let her ruin things because, I am moving out. I planned on moving in Hyung’s apartment. I wanted to be away from this house. This house is filled with so much horrible memories that I just want to start new.

HOW DARE YOU ING SAY THAT TO ME YANG YOSEOB! I WAS YOUR WIFE! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU! AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?! YOU ING IMAGINE THAT ?! YOU YANG YOSEOB WILL REGRET THIS!” She got her things and well, she finally wore clothes on, and stormed out with anger and tears falling down.

I sighed in relief and looked at the mess. “Aish, this is going to be a long night”.

 

DOOJOON POV

After Yoseob left, I finally felt like this is going to be the right way for Yoseob. I know he loves Cho Hee dearly and he would do anything just to get her and Eun Mi back. I was even surprised that she even responded. But reading the text, I think it gave him some motivation to kick that ugly IU out once and for all. And well, from looks of this, I was even shocked that Yoseob slept with her again! And what is gross is that, Eun Mi hears and sees it. If I were Eun Mi, I’d scream and run away earlier.

Kikwang already left to go to Cho Hee’s side to play with Eun Mi. I smiled seeing how Eun Mi is getting better. That little girl always brings a smile on our faces. While I was cleaning the room, I heard my phone ringing and without looking, I just answered it.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“HYUNG!”

“Neh Yoseob? What happened?!”

“Hyung, I told IU to get out and I kinda need help”.

“Oh okay, I will be on the way there in 5”.

“Arasseo hyung!”

We hung up and I went over to Cho Hee’s. “Kikwang!” “Neh Hyung?” “Omo Anneyong Oppa!” Cho Hee smiled and bowed at me. I walked towards her and hugged her. I couldn’t contain my happiness. I felt so happy! For once, something good will happen to all of them. “Oppa, you look so happy today. What happened?” “Ahh nothing. Just feeling happy. And since when did you message Yoseob?” “Oh about that”. She blushed. “I just felt that I needed to respond to him. I felt bad for not responding and I know he is going through a lot already”.

Hyung whats up?” Kikwang came out. “Omo where is little angel?” “Sleeping hyung”, “Ohh haha! Well Yoseob called and he said he needed our help”, “Oh! Okay! Cho Hee, tell Eun Mi that I will be back!” Kikwang said and hugged her. I smiled and we both left to Yoseob’s place.

Once we arrived, we opened the front door and wow, it was a huge mess. “Ahh there you are Hyung! Help me clean up please”, “I take it she didn’t take it very well”, I stated. He shrugged, “yeup! But I don’t care. She is finally out!” I watched him and he seems to be happier than usual. I looked over at Kikwang and he had that same look on his face. We smiled and nodded our heads. We looked over at Yoseob, “YAAANNNNGGGG YOOOOOOSSSEEEEOOOOBBBB!!!!!!!!!!” We both yelled and ran towards him and tackled him down. “AHHHH HYUNG! KIKWANG! YAH! GET OFF YOU GUYS ARE TOO HEAVY! CANT TAKE MY BREATH BREATH BREATH!” He yelled and squirmed. “HAHAHAH!!!!! YOSEOB IS BACK!” Kikwang said and snuggled on him. “YAH! Aish! Hyung!” He looked at me for help. I just smiled and got up and started to clean leaving the KiSeob couple.

Come on! You said you needed help right? Kikwang let go of your lover”, he pouted and walked away. “Aish, why did you two tackle me?!” “Because we are happy”, Kikwang stated and picked up pieces of the vase. “Wae?” “Are you more pabo than me Seobbie?!” Kikwang exclaimed. “Aish, I am so not! But seriously why?” “Because, you are going back to yourself again and in no time, you will have everyone back”. I smiled and patted his shoulder. “just need to take some time Yoseob. Don’t worry, they will be back”. He smiled. That was the first in so many months that I see his smile again.

Thanks Hyung. Oh and, do you know where they would be?” he asked. “I don’t think that is my position to tell. You should ask Cho Hee since you guys are talking again right?” “Ahh, well just today we did but I don’t plan on losing contact with her at all”. “Good. Just keep on messaging her. And Eun Mi is doing well by the way. She misses you a lot Yoseob”. He smiled and got teary eyed. “I messed up Hyung. I screwed up”.

Yah, you didn’t okay. We are all human and we make the biggest mistakes of our lives. But we do not let that get to us. We learn from it Yoseob”, Kikwang said. We both looked at him in shock. “What! I can be smart too you know!” he threw the pillow at us and went back to cleaning. “That smart pabo is right Yoseob. Learn from this mistake and remember not do it again”. I smiled assuring him. “Hyung, is there any empty rooms in your apartment?” he asked. Me and Kikwang glanced at each other, “uhhh well I have no clue wae?” “I want to move out of here. I want to start fresh so that when I finally get Eun Mi and Cho Hee back, they see a new and improved Yoseob”. Kikwang and I looked at each other, we were more worried about him finding about Cho Hee and Eun Mi living right across from us.

Well, we can ask, but I don’t there is any openings right now”, “Ahh arasseo”.

Mianhae Seob, but I think it’s best that you don’t live with us.

 

 

HELLO HELLO! -waves in your faces- 8{D

How are you my lovelies?! haha! Well, i am doing well! I have finished my exams!!!!! -celebrates- -throws confetti- -victory dance-

:DDDDD

Well, with that being said, i just thought that maybe we could update to celebrate! :D hahaha!

I wanted to also give thanks for all of your beautiful comments and the new subbies! <3 you are the BEST!

Hope yall enjoyed this update and i will do my best to keep updating and making this the best fanfic! \(^.^)/

SARANGHAE! <3 -muah-