Chapter 3: First day we met

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV:

(1 year after the fight)

I was walking around the streets of Seoul looking for a job that would be able to pay a good enough amount for me to buy a house on my own and to pay for schooling. Being in one of the top dance schools here in Seoul, the tuition was getting way too expensive now. It really was a hassle and it nearly killed my allowance.

I was walking around the mall trying to find a job or well tried to find someone who would like to offer me a good paying job. I went inside the toy shop that my father and I used to go to when I was young. He would always bring me here whenever I missed my Umma. I would usually cry in the house and then he would bring me there and I would feel a lot better. I was walking around aimlessly and looking at the kids was making me smile. Seeing how the kids reacted whenever they saw a new toy or they just bought a brand new one was always making my day better.

I went into the dolls section and looked at all the dolls there. I remember buying so much dolls that it filled my entire room. But I stopped getting them after secretly watching “Chuckie” when my father said not to and yeup, I regret it A LOT! Ever since then, I hated dolls but I still loved to look at them and remember my memorable past.

I noticed a little girl there trying to reach for her doll. She kept jumping and it was soooo cute! “AIYAHH!!! Stupid doll! Come to me!” she kept saying while she jumped. I giggled and walked up to her, “Do You need some help little one?” I asked and smiled. She looked at me and she was the most adorable little girl that I have ever seen! Her parents must be really good looking people! “Unnie can you pwease get the doll for me, pwease?” she looked at me with her cute rounded eyes. “Aha why of course! Which one?” she pointed at the doll that was dressed up as if she was headed to a fashion show. “here you go!” I smiled and handed it to her. Her eyes beamed and she smiled widely. “Thank you unnie!!!” She smile and hugged me. “Eun Mi! There you are!” a very young guy said. I let her go and looked up and oh my god. Shoot me now. He was one fine piece of man right there.

The little girl, which I am guessing is Eun Mi, let me go and ran to him. “Appa! I want this one!” she said. He kneeled down to be eye level from her. “Arasseo! Are you sure?” “Neh! Appa! And Unnie helped me get it down!” she smiled and pointed at me. I smiled and bowed. “Ahhh why thank you”, her Appa got up and thanked me. “It was nothing heh”, I smiled. “Unnie what is your name?” Eun Mi said, “Ahhh my name? It’s Cho Hee, Kim Cho Hee”, I smiled and she ran up to me and I kneeled down to her height. “Unnie! We should see each other more! You seem really nice Unnie!” she said. I just smiled and fixed her hair. “I wish we can always see each other Eun Mi. Haha! But Unnie is looking for a job right now. I need to find a house for myself”, I smiled. She pouted cutely and nodded. “Okay~”, “Maybe if we see each other again we can okay! Be a good girl for Appa and Umma! Okay!” Her face suddenly brightened up and she smiled and nodded, “Neh! I will be good to appa!” She smiled and hugged me and ran off to her appa. “Bye Unnie!” she waved and took her Appa’s hand. Her Appa looked at me and asked me, “You really need a job?” I nodded and looked down, “Ahhh n-n-neh. I’m trying to find somewhere to move out and right now I have no money so I kinda need some money”, I smiled a little and he looked at me.

He was soooo cute! I cant believe that HE is even a father! I mean he looks soooo young and cute! I bet he has a very good looking wife! She must be lucky! “You know, I’m actually looking for someone to watch over Eun Mi. Wait, I am very sorry, my name is Yang Yoseob”, he stuck his hand out and I smiled and shook his hand. “I know we just met, but I feel as if I can trust you with my precious daughter. If you are willing to take the job, just call me”, he gave me his number on a card. “Ah why thank you Yoseob-sshi! I will think about it and I will give you a call!” I smiled and bowed. He smiled back and said that he had to leave soon. But he will be waiting for my call. I smiled and said thank you again and waved goodbye to both of them.

 

YOSEOB POV:

*after meeting Cho Hee*

For some reason, when I saw her with Eun Mi, I felt as if I could trust her with anything.  I have to admit though, she was very beautiful. I am kinda glad that Eun Mi found her. I was holding Eun Mi’s hands and she was holding the doll that Cho Hee reached for her. Eun Mi really loved dolls. Just like her mother did. IU loved dolls so much. She even looked like a doll. So slender, beautiful and perfect in every way. Aish! What am I doing?! I can’t think about that girl anymore. She cheated on me while I was married with her. Babo Yoseob!

I paid for Eun Mi’s doll and we headed out. I really do hope that Cho Hee would be able to respond to my job offer. I really needed someone to take care of Eun Mi. I was always busy now a days and DooJoon and Kikwang barely have enough time to take care of her. And I really feel like a burden to them if I keep asking them. Ever since the day that IU and I split, they have been so supportive with me and Eun Mi. They practically helped me raise her. That’s why she has some traits of all three of us. Of course she has my good looks, but she has DooJoon’s sporty side and sometimes, Kikwang’s stupid side. But it’s fine by me as long as she is happy.

I was driving back home and I took a glance at the mirror and I noticed Eun Mi sleeping. I smiled and remembered the first day I held her little body in my hands. It felt like it was the BEST day of my life. I smiled and drove to the house.

I parked the car in the drive way and carried Eun Mi. She was sleeping on my shoulder like she used to do when she was still a baby. My baby girl is growing up now Aigoo!

I put her down on her bed and closed her door just a little bit. I heard the front door open and I see my two pabos.

“EUN MI!!!!” Kikwang shouted and ran around looking for her. “YAH! Pabo! She is asleep!” I said and tried to shush this guy. “Hey Seob! So find any luck with a nanny?” DooJoon asked. I nodded, “but I just told her to just give me a call if she wanted to. She felt a little hesitant”, “was she cute?” DooJoon asked and wiggled his eyebrows. “Yes but you are not hitting on any of the girls that I hire as for a nanny for Eun Mi”. I stated. I looked at the time and noticed that iw as going to be late for my meeting. “Hey guys, you can stay and watch over Eun Mi. I have to go now, I have a meeting. I will be upstairs in the study room”, I stated and ran up to the room.

 

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO! I am so sorry if it is a boring chapter >.< I am very tierd and i am trying my best right now to make it very interesting ahaha! :) hope you guys enjoyed and keep commenting! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 <3