Chapter 53: Cho Hee's POV

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

*going back to the day that she was checked in the hospital*

I woke up feeling wires all over my body and seeing this white room. I was a bit scared. I have no idea where I am at. Seeing that my eyes are so blurry that it took me time to adjust.

Omo. You are awake that is good!” I heard someone’s voice. “Who are you?” I asked. I rubbed my eyes still trying to adjust to the bright light. “Ahh, well I am the doctor here that helped with your surgery. How are you feeling Miss Cho Hee?” Surgery? “A bit blurry with my sight but I feel okay”, “Well, you are one very lucky woman. You survived a gunshot that could have caused your life. And there are some things that we need to discuss right now if you do not mind. It is about your child”.

Soon, as if some kind of magical power came over me, my eye sight cleared and I could see the doctor clearly. “What about my baby?” I asked concerned and looked at my bump and felt a huge relief when I saw my baby still there. “Well, Miss Cho Hee, you lost A LOT of blood and you are risking the baby’s life right now. We either sacrifice the baby’s life or well.” He paused a bit and looked at me with worry. “Or?” “You sacrifice your life for your baby to live. It is one of you surviving”. I looked at the doctor afraid. I looked down at my baby and caressed it.

I will give you sometime. But please do make a decision as soon as you can. We have a limited time for the baby”, he walked out and closed the door.

What will I do? It would be completely selfish to give up my baby. NO! Kim Cho Hee you will NOT kill your baby! But then what will Yoseob feel if I am not here anymore? What will he do? Will he even take care of our baby? What am I thinking, of course he will! He would NEVER neglect our baby.

I looked up at the ceiling, “please God, help Yoseob. Help him find the love of his life. Please take care of our family. Guild all of them to make the right decisions for themselves. I have made my decision. I will save my baby. He or she deserves a life”, I sobbed and wiped my tears. “Yoseob, I love you. I will never stop loving you. I will always be by your side, guiding you every step of the way. Never forget me or our love. Take care of our baby with all the love you can give”, I cried harder just thinking about leaving Yoseob forever.

The doctor came in and asked if I have made my decision. I nodded and smiled a tearful smile. He came up to me and hugged me. I couldn’t control myself. I needed to let everything out. I cried so hard in his chest. “Are you sure?”he asked. I nodded. “Its for the best”, I wipped my tears and then was sent to the room to save my baby.

I will always be by your side Yang Yoseob.

*end*