Chapter 18: [can't think of any for this one (/.-)]

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

As Yoseob left to do his little “business”, I went downstairs to prepare breakfast. I was going to cook pancakes, eggs, and sausages. I was mixing the batter when I heard Eun Mi’s little feet coming down the stairs. I was giggling while mixing. I pretended that I didn’t hear her at all. I heard her little footsteps walking slowly behind me. I knew she was going to scare me. It was one of our usual routines in the morning. I could feel her really close behind me, I smiled then I turned around, “YAH!” I scared her. Her eyes went wide.

“OMO! UMMA!!! How did you know?!?!” She pouted. I giggled and stopped mixing, “Well, its just my instincts”, I said and carried her. She was still in her pajamas and her hair was poofy from her bed head. “Umma what are we having?” “Pancakes and eggs and sausages! And I already know what type of eggs my little girl wants”, I smiled. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I held her tightly in my left arm and my right arm mixing and getting the stove ready. “EUN MI~!!!!!!!” We heard a man’s voice screaming out his lungs and running down the stairs. “aigoo, there goes Appa!” She said and rolled her eyes while smiling. I laughed at her expression and put her down.

“EUN MI EUN MI EUN MI EUN MI! CUTE AND Y APPA IS HERE~!!!” He yelled and ran into the kitchen looking for her. He sees her laughing at him. “APPA? Y?! ANI! THAT IS SO NOT MY APPA!” She said and kept laughing. I looked over my shoulder and saw Yoseob pouting. “Yah! How about handsome Appa?” “Ani! More like……….” She put her little finger on her chin. “Cute Appa!” She said and smiled. “Ani! Handsome is better!” He argued and went to her and scooped her up and threw her in the air and caught her. She was laughing and squealing.

It felt like music to my ears hearing her laughter. Even though she isn’t my child, but I love her with all my heart like any other mother would feel. “APPA! STOP YOU WILL DROP ME!” She squealed. I could hear Yoseob laughing, “Yah where is Handsome Appa’s morning kiss?” I heard her kiss his cheek. “Hey, food is almost done”, I said and looked over my shoulder at them. “Go get ready for breakfast now”, I heard Yoseob tell her. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his chin on top of my shoulder. “Mianhae”, he said. I chuckled, “Waeyo?” “For uhhhh well….the dream”, I glanced at him and he was turning red again. I couldn’t help but laugh at his cute expression. “Aigoo, Oppa-“ “Ani, called me jagiya now!” he insisted. “Aish, wae?! You didn’t ask me yet!” “YAH! Then what was all the confession about last night then?!” I chuckled and turned off the stove. I turned around and I was a bit shocked to see his expression. It looked as if he was hurt. “Oppa”, I said. I softened at his expression. It seemed so serious. “Y Y Y You said you loved me though”, he said. He wasn’t joking at all right now. I could tell if he was joking around but this time I really think he took for real.

“Oppa, I love you. Only you. Everything that I said last night was all true. Wae? Did I say something bad?” I asked. He shook his head, “Ani, it’s just that, I really thought that you were just playing with me”, “Oppa, why would I do that? Do you really think that I am that type of person?” “Ani of course not. Its just ughh! Mianhae!” He said and covered his face. I smiled, “Aigoo, Oppa, you didn’t really ask me officially. We only confessed”, I stated. He looked at me, “Oh yeah huh”, He scratched his head.

“Well, I guess that I should just make that up to you”, he said and winked. I blushed, “Oppa, we need to eat breakfast now. Eun Mi will be late for school and you will be late for work”, I was getting the food ready and setting it on the table. “But, I work at home. Isn’t that good? I get to see you all the time!” He said. I giggled. Aigoo, this is the guy. The guy I fell in love with.

 

YOSEOB POV

After dropping of Eun Mi at school, I drove crazy just wanting to get home and see my boo. Aigoo, how can I be so stupid?! I should have asked her. Well, I have something planned for both of us. I wanted this day to be memorable and romantic. I went to the hospital to visit someone who I think could help me. “Hello sir what can I do for you? OMO! HOLD UP! HOLD UP! YOSEOB?!” “Hahaha! Hey Kev!” I greeted him. He ran around the desk and hugged me. “Omo! What is the Yang Yoseob doing back here? Is Cho Hee okay?!” He looked worried. I smiled, “Neh she is doing better”, “then why are you….wait a minute, did you and Cho Hee…you know”, he wiggled his eyebrows at me and gave me this creeper smile. “YAH!” I hit him lightly, “We aren’t ready to do that yet! And well, I came by to ask you for some help”, “Omo! What is the occasion?” “I want to confess to Cho Hee and well, make her mine officially”, I blushed hearing how selfish I must of sounded when I said that I wanted her to myself.

“EEEEEPPPPP~!!!!!” I heard Kevin squeal. “You are going to finally tell her?! OMO!!! IT HAS TO BE THE BEST THING EVER! It has to be so romantic! Omg! Seob, I got chu I got chu! Leave it all to me. I will just text you the details and what is goin down yah hear?” He said. I was looking at him in relief, “Thank you so much Kev! It will be tonight arasseo?” “Neh! OMG! I have to get Eli to help me! This is going to be the I tell you!” He said. Well, lets be honest, he seemed much more excited than I was. But, I just left him to do his job. I trust him that he would make it the best.

I left the hospital and went back home. I was parking in the drive way when I saw a familiar car. I got out and rushed inside. “Hyung what are you doing here?” I asked him. He smiled, “Just wanted to visit Cho Hee. Is that bad?” I looked at him. I knew what he was up to already. Well, I shouldn’t be afraid anymore, since Cho Hee already confessed to me. I just needed to make it official. “Seobbie, there’s a mail that came in today. Some guy said it was urgent and he wanted you to read it as soon as you can”, I looked at her and she smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed her cheeks and winked at her and left to my room.

I saw the envelope and opened it.

Hello there Yang Yoseob.

You have something that I want.

More like someone.

Give her back to me or else you can say goodbye

to your most precious little angel.

I looked at the note puzzled. Then some photos dropped out. It was photos of Cho Hee from this morning and her carrying Eun Mi this morning too. Then there were a few more of Eun Mi at school and at home. I was scared. I didn’t know what to do. I dropped all the photos and I was scared to death. I can’t lose her. I can’t lose BOTH of them!

I rubbed my temples, I was furious yet scared and confused. I didn’t know what to do. Today was supposed to be the best day ever! I was supposed to make Cho Hee mine once and for all. But with this! With this death threat! What the hell is going to happen?! I can’t lose the best things in my life right now.

I can’t lose the most precious people in my life right now.