Chapter 27: Good and bad

I will always be by your side

NO ONE’S POV

A week went by after that incident. That was actually the last time that Yoseob heard from that unknown person. Yoseob was always alerted by whoever would come by. Even DooJoon was over protected. Whenever they would come to Yoseob’s house, DooJoon would go around the house once to see if there was anyone there watching them.

Meanwhile, Cho Hee and Eun Mi were the same as always. Eun Mi would go to school, come home seeing food that Cho Hee prepared and then play with her Appa and sometimes the boys and then sleep. Little did they know that there is something that was going to happen.

YOSEOB POV

*two weeks later*

I relaxed a little bit. But I still feel that I would be receiving another envelop soon. This feeling is really killing me! I haven’t been able to think straight or anything. My mind kept running with questions. When is the next letter? Who is this person? Why is this happening to me? I closed my eyes for a bit and then I heard a faint knocking. I got up from my seat curious to whom it was.

I walked out of my room seeing Cho Hee open the door with little Eun Mi behind her. “Hello! Who are you?” Cho Hee asked. I stayed in my spot waiting for that person to answer. “Hello Hello! I am Hyunseung! Jang Hyunseung. I am a friend of Yoseob’s and I was wondering if he was here. I would like to talk to him about something important”, Hyung? What is HE doing here? “Omo! Anneyong! Well let me go and get him- Omo! Oppa? You were there the whole time?” I smiled and walked down the stairs. “APPA!!!!” Eun Mi ran into my arms. “Aigoo you are getting heavier you know that?” I told her and kissed her forehead. I walked down the last step and kissed Cho Hee on the cheek and opened the door wider. “Hyung! What brings you here?” I asked and shook his hand. “Ahhh well, I just needed to talk to you”, he showed me an envelope that I asked him to check for any finger prints.

I nodded and put Eun Mi down. “Arasseo! Well come in. We can discuss this in my office”, I smiled. “Wow! You must be the beautiful Cho Hee that Yoseob always talks about!” Hyung said. I elbowed him in the side. I looked over at Cho Hee and she was blushing, “Ahhh well, I would say yes but I am not that beautiful”, she said. “BWOH?! Not THAT beautiful?! How is there a person right in front of me saying that even though she is beautiful?!” We all turned around to look at the front door and there stood DooJoon Hyung and Kikwang. I chuckled, “AISH! Oppa!” Cho Hee said and smacked DooJoon on the shoulder. “YAH! That’s a compliment! Aish! Eun Mi! Uncle has a bruise because your Umma hit me!”

YAH! Don’t say that to her!” she exclaimed and pinched his cheeks softly. Aigoo, these two. “UMMA!” Eun Mi yelled. We all froze and looked at her. Cho Hee had her eyes wide and shocked at Eun Mi. “Eun Mi that’s not you talk to your-“ Umma, that isn’t the way you beat up DooDoo oppa! You go like this!” She ran and jumped on to him and started to punch his stomach which caused DooJoon to fall down.

YAH! EUN MI! YAH! OW OW OW OW! ARASSEO! YOU WIN! YOU WIN!” DooJoon hyung shouted. We all just stood there laughing our butts off. It was hilarious! Seeing Hyung getting beaten up by my little angel was hilarious! “Aish! What have you been teaching her?!” Hyung exclaimed. “Yah don’t look at me!” Kikwang yelled. “Mianhae DooDoo Oppa”, she said and hugged him. “AIsh, I can never be mad at you little angel! You are too cute!” he said and pinched her cheeks. “Aigoo, I really miss you guys so much!” Hyunseung said. “HYUNG! YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!?!” Kikwang yelled. We all looked at him like in a “what-the-crap” face. “AIsh, and I thought that I was the pabo one”, Hyuseung said and smacked Kikwang’s head. “Well, Seungie didn’t you say that you had something to discuss with me?” “Ahh! Neh! Lets go before it gets too late”, I looked at DooJoon Hyung and he knew what I was talking about.

Right now, it is only DooJoon Hyung and Hyunseung Hyung that know all about this. I looked at Cho Hee and she smiled at me and I kissed her lips quickly. “I’ll be right back neh”, I said. She smiled and nodded. “Arasseo. I’ll watch over the two kids”, she said. “YAH! I am so NOT a kid!” Kikwang yelled and pouted. “Aish, I remembered. You are a BIG kid”, DooJoon yelled from the top of the stairs. “HYUNG!” I laughed and ran up the stairs.

 

*in the room*

We were all sitting around my desk waiting for Hyunseung. “Okay guys. Well, like you asked me to do, i did a full finger scan of this envelope. But, there are good news and bad news”, “Bad news first”, Hyung said. “Well, we did not get any finger prints at all. Whoever this person is maybe used leather gloves or use something to slip it in”, “And the good news?” I asked. “Well, the good news is that we do have a little clue in the picture”, he pulled them out and scattered it out. He took the one that had Cho Hee in the room. “You see that it is obviously taken close to the window. Well, we did a close up and there was a reflection on the window. It’s not as a big or so but I mean its worth a shot if we could some facial recognition. We are doing it right now as we speak, but its tough to do it since its dark”. Wow. I never even caught that. No wonder why Hyunseung is good at this.

Wow, thanks Hyung!” I said and hugged him. “at least this would be over soon huh Yoseob”, Hyung said and patted my shoulder. “I am so glad Hyung. You have no idea”.