Chapter 50: CHO HEE POV (flashback before shots)

I will always be by your side

*flashback*

He stood there waiting for Junhyung to respond.  “JUNHYUNG COME OUT RIGHT NOW YOU COWARD!” He yelled. I heard someone chuckled and there he was. Junhyung standing there with a gun in his hands smiling and creepy smile towards Yoseob.

You think you can get everything huh Yoseob? Like how you took IU away from me the first time. Then Cho Hee and then IU again. You are just going around aren’t you. And you got both pregnant. Wow, you are just one baby maker hmm?” he looked at Yoseob with anger and played with his gun. “You know, I spared you so much”, we all looked at him confused.

 “You and IU were my plan to kill and be dead so that I could finally have a love life with Cho Hee. But she stopped me. She said she loved me and told me that she would do about anything to keep you alive. And I said, heck with it. Sure, after your damn baby is out of her, my own baby maker will be making MY BABIES. I will just spare your life. But you come in here, ING UP MY HOUSE AND MY WIFE AND THREATENING ME?! I will have your done with Yoseob!” He yelled and pointed the gun at Yoseob.

YOSEOB!” I yelled. I was ready to run to him but Kikwang and DooJoon stopped me and held me down.  “Stop it Junhyung! Geez what is wrong with you! You are just this sick guy who killed IU for what?! Cause she loved me?! Junhyung I am sorry if I did okay! But love doesn’t come like that, it has to be developed in time! Not just on sight!”

Tears fell from my eyes.

I couldn’t let him. I just couldn’t.

Junhyung you hurt Cho Hee. You her! And now this?! Junhyung, IT IS ENOUGH!” Yoseob yelled. “I don’t want to kill you Junhyung. Or hurt you. Please put the gun down”, he looked at Yoseob then slowly put the gun down. “Thank you Junhyung”, but Junhyung had other plans.

He put the gun down slowly but I saw his other hand go to his back and he pulled out another gun. I couldn’t take it anymore. I know I am some crazy pregnant lady, but I let my instincts just take me. I ran towards Yoseob and turned my back towards Junhyung and hugged Yoseob tightly. "YOSSSEEEOOOBBB!!!!!" I yelled and ran as fast as I could.

I am sorry Yoseob. I love you and I would do anything and that means take a bullet for you.

BANG!

Pain went through my chest and that was it.

*end*