Chapter 33: Painful goodbye

I will always be by your side

*next morning*

YOSEOB POV

I woke up feeling so happy! My girl has finally talked to me! I was so happy. I got up and went into Eun Mi’s room. “EUN MI~!!!” I ran in there but only to see that she wasn’t there. “Huh. Where did my little Angel go?” I went downstairs thinking that maybe she was Cho Hee in the kitchen. I walked in there but no one was there. “Eun Mi? Cho Hee?” I shouted. “Appa”, I heard Eun Mi. I turned around and found her crying.

Omo, what is wrong little angel?!” “Umma! I had a bad dream that she left us. I felt her holding my hands and saying that she loves me and never to forget her. Then she left crying. Then I woke up *hiccup* and ran down to her room and she was gone! APPA UMMA IS GONE!” she cried. I looked at her and put her down softly and ran into Cho Hee’s room. “NO NO NO NO!” I yelled and ran around the room, checking everything. No she couldn’t have just left! She just cant!

I ran into the bathroom, closet, everywhere! This couldn’t be happening. This was a nightmare right?! She would be back right? Maybe she went to the store to get groceries. Yeah Yoseob with her bags and everything.

Appa there is a letter on her bed”. Eun Mi pointed. I went over and opened the letter.

 

Dear Chubby Cheek Seobbie,

By the time that you have read this, I would have pretty much been gone. Thank you for all the memories that you have given me. I am so sorry for just leaving without a goodbye. I know that it would be harder for me to even face. Don’t worry, I am not running away with some other man. I just feel like I need to be away. It is not you Yoseob. You have taught me how to love. How to feel being loved. And I am grateful for that.

Thank you for being a part of my life. Helping me through that abusive family that I had. I love you always. Your smile, your hugs, your lips, your kisses, your laughter, your voice, even your singing voice. I have to say, that night was one of the BEST nights of my life.

Never forget that I love you always Yoseob. Be good, take care of Eun Mi well. Give her a kiss for me. Tell her not to cry. Same goes for you Yoseob. Be the best Appa you can be for her.

Saranghaeyo always…..

Love, Kim Cho Hee

I clenched onto the letter with tears falling. How could she leave me?! What did I ever do to deserve the one that I love leave me?! Why is this world being so ing cruel!? I fell on to the floor crying. I cant even think straight. My body just went numb. I couldn’t even get up. Memories of her kept flashing in my mind. Why Cho Hee? Why?!

 

DOOJOON POV

We walked into Yoseob’s house. For some reason, the feeling when me and Kikwang stepped in here was like something died. I looked at Kikwang and we rushed into Cho Hee’s room. And yeup, we were right. There he was laying there on the bed holding a letter and hugging himself and crying. I really thought that the last time that I would see this was with IU. But I guess we have to do it again.

Well, the way that Yoseob is in, it looked worse than what happened with IU. I walked over to him, “Hey what happened?” I asked as if we knew nothing about it. “Hyung, she left. She left me”, he whispered and tears were flowing like a river. It hurts us to see him like this. Let alone, Cho Hee. She is at the apartment crying up a storm as well. “Hyung, what did I do to deserve this pain? Why do I always do this?! I hate my life! Once I find love, something just has to come up and smack me in the face and there it ends!” “Yoseob, its okay alright. We don’t need to go through this aga-“ OFF DOOJOON!” Yoseob yelled. We all looked at him in shock.

Don’t you get it?! I loved her more than I ever loved IU! I was willing to give her everything! I even made love to her! I wanted to marry her and be with her forever! I felt that Cho Hee was the right one for me and Eun Mi! But what do I get?! NOTHING! I GET NOTHING!” He yelled and stormed off. “YOSEOB!” Kikwang yelled. “No don’t. Let him be”, I sighed and looked down at the letter. I read it and it did make my heart hurt seeing that these love birds are broken up.

Eun Mi walked in and hugged Kikwang. “Uncle, did Umma really leave us?” she asked. I could see the tears in her little eyes. “Umma just needed time for herself right now. But I promise you that she will be back as soon as she can Baby Girl”, Kikwang said. He smiled at her and hugged her. He carried her out and brought her to the room.

I got up looking around the room and soon I heard knocking on the window. I looked outside and saw a girl standing outside the window. I walked out quietly and approached the girl.

Who are you?” I asked. She turned around and I looked at her confused. “I am Suzy. Bae Suzy. You must be uhhh Yoseob’s friend?” she asked and eyed me up and down. I nodded. “yeah. You were Cho Hee’s ugly step sister right?” I said and did the exact same thing she did to me. She gave me a glare. “YAH! I am not ugly! SHE is the one who is ugly!” “What the hell do you want?!” I asked irritated. “Just making sure Cho Hee was gone”. She smiled and left. I grabbed her arm roughly, ‘OW OW OW! Geez! Would you lay off the pressure?! I am a girl you know!” Really? I never knew that you were a girl. How did you know about Cho Hee?!” “Man, you guys are the worst! Who do you think gave that letter ?”

She yanked her arm away from me and continued to walk away.

Everything made sense now.

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO! :D

well this is the last update for today! :( i know i know i am sorry >.<

I hope you liked my four updates! To me these felt like they were to make up for my lost time that i had for updating >.< but here you go!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS AND SUBBIES! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! <3

OH! Have you guys heard of "Black Paradise" by BEAST?! Its the new song for IRIS 2 and i have to say, Junhyung did a FANTASTIC job and Hearing Yoseob's voice.....-melts- 8D

 

well here is the link for those of you who havent heard of it yet. I personally loved it and it fits witht he dark theme for IRIS 2 :D and i have to add, DooJoon has done a fantastic job in acting here and i am so amazed haha! psstt....he is handsome by the way in the series too ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIdTXhhoYZU (Full MV)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErRB-xhOO6s (DL)

 

Well, i'd like to hear more from you lovely people! :D

Until then! PEACE! \(^0^)/