Chapter 22: Date part 1

I will always be by your side

YOSEOB POV

Night time already fell and I was completely finished with all my work. I took a shower and styled my hair. Now I was just standing there trying to figure out what to even wear. I had no clue what to even put together. I was way too nervous. I wanted this to be the best and romantic. Don’t be so sure yet. I myself have not figured out what to even decide yet.

I stood there in my closet for at least an hour till my little princess walked in. “Appa, where are you and Umma going?” she asked and walked slowly towards me. She was smiling widely at me. “Appa, is going to bring Umma out on a date”, I smiled and kissed her forehead. “Appa! I know what you should wear! You should wear this!”, she pointed out my suit. I actually haven’t worn this since the last time I had my date with one of the blind dates that those two set me up with.

“Are you sure Princess?” I asked. She nodded and was beaming at me. I could tell that she was way more excited than me. I looked at her and smiled. But this look made my heart clench. I noticed that every time I mention Cho Hee, she would beam at me or she would just be hyper all of a sudden. She loves her Umma more than anything. She loves Cho Hee more than me probably. I looked at her so happy. She was finally getting the happy family that she always dreamed of. Same goes to me. But with this random threat, I have no idea what to do. Risk everything. Or lose the one person that I love dearly and will hurt all of us.

Why does this have to be so tough?!

 

NO ONE’S POV

Yoseob walked down the stairs with his suit on.

 s2.jpg

He saw his three best friends there playing with Eun Mi. He smiled and Eun Mi ran up to him. “OMO! APPA YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME!” “Neh! I agree Hyung! You look really good!” Dongwoon said and patted his back. “Yoseob! Are you going to propose to her?” Kikwang asked. Yoseob smiled. But the thought of hearing Kikwang say that Yoseob would propose made his heart hurt. He always wanted to propose to her but this threat is what is holding him back. He looked over at Kikwang’s shoulder and there stood DooJoon looking at him with worry and anger in his eyes. He nodded at Yoseob and Yoseob nodded back. With that, DooJoon closed his eyes and rubbed his temples and looked away from Yoseob. He knew that his Hyung knew what he was saying exactly.

DooJoon just looked away. He was angry. He looked up at the stairs and he was star struck. He couldn’t take his eyes off of that beautiful creature ascending down the stairs. Everyone stopped talking and looked at where DooJoon was looking. Yoseob saw and was also struck with her beauty. “What are you all starring at?” she looked behind her and gave them a puzzled look.

original.jpg

She finally reached the bottom and was met with Yoseob’s loving gaze. “You are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen do you know that?” Cho Hee blushed. “Oppa. I am just wearing a simple dress what is so fancy about this?” she asked while looking down. “I love you and you are so beautiful no matter what you wear. You could just wear sweats and you would still look beautiful”. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Umma! You are so beautiful! You and Appa are meant to be!” Eun Mi said and ran over to her and hugged her leg. “Aha, thanks my little princess!” Cho Hee said and hugged her back. She looked up and noticed the three goof balls looking at her with mouths wide open. “Yah. You three will have flies go in your mouths if you don’t close it”, she said and chuckled. “You are gorgeous! Hyung! I envy you! You are lucky to have such a fine beautiful lady!”, Dongwoon pouted. “Yeah! Agreed with Woonie!” Kikwang said. “Cho Hee I am better than Yoseob! Give me a chance!” Kikwang said and held onto your arm. You just laughed and pinched his cheeks. “Aigoo, you three are too cute! haha!” “Kaja?” Yoseob said and held out his hands towards her. She smiled and happily took it. “Bye boys! Bye my little baby girl!”

DOOJOON’S POV

You better be right on this Yoseob. No regrets.