Chapter 35: Horrible day

I will always be by your side

 

CHO HEE POV

Omo! Hyung what brings you here?” I looked down quickly. I was afraid that he would have seen me. I glanced at DooJoon and his eyes went wide and he kept glancing at me. I could tell by the way he was acting that he was worried that I would be recognized.Ahhh. Y Y Y Yoseob”, he stuttered and he seemed shocked as well. “Yah, what are you doing here Hyung? Aren’t you supposed to be cooking with Kikwang?” He asked.

Ahhh well, ani. I went out a little bit”, I bit my lip scared that he would recognize me but little did I know that my eyes soon watered. For two months, I haven’t heard that sweet voice. “Out? Oh who is this Hyung? Is she your new girlfriend?” he asked. “Ahhh…Uhhh” he looked at me. He could see the tears threatening to fall out. I smiled at him, “Ahh neh she is. This is uhhh”, “Kim Na Eun”, I finally spoke but kept looking down. “Ahhh well nice to meet you Na Eun-sshi! Wait, have we met before?” I could see him trying to look at me, but I kept my head down. “A A A Ani. I don’t know anyone named Yoseob”, I said. I tried to keep fighting the tears from falling. But my voice was so damn obvious that I was ready to burst.

Oh chincha? I swear we have met before!” He looked at me clearly but I kept my head down. “I will be right back. I need to go to the restroom”, I got up quickly trying to hide my face and ran off to the nearest bathroom.

 

DOOJOON POV

I looked back at Cho Hee worried. I hope that Yoseob didn’t recognize her at all. But it’s weird, out of all the places he went here. He never goes to the mall unless he is with Eun Mi. Wait, who is with Eun Mi?!?! “Yah, where is Eun Mi?” “Ahhh she is with Kikwang. I went by the apartment and he came out of a different room. Did you guys move?” !

Ahhh uhhh ani, we were helping a new neighbor”, “But no one was in the room. I came in and he said it was fine to watch over Eun Mi for a couple of hours”. He said. ING KIKWANG! ! “Uhhh till will you be out?” I asked. “Ahhh well maybe later tonight Waeyo?” “Ani just wondering”, “Your girlfriend looks familiar. Have I met her hyung?” OH GOD DAMNIT! WHY OUT OF ALL DAYS?!

Ahhh nope. You have never met her at all”, I smiled hoping that maybe he would have bought it. “Oppa I will be over there real quick neh?” That smiled. FAKE ! “Arasseo!” Yoseob smiled and kissed her forehead. WHAT. THE. ?!?!

Yoseob sat next to me when that left. “Hyung, the way that your girlfriend reminded me of Cho Hee”, he said. My eyes widen. Crap Crap he knew it! “Ahhh well it isn’t her. I have no clue where she even went! Remember she lost contact with us”, I said. I acted like I was sad and rude. Which he bought. “Yeah. That’s true. Hyung I really miss her. I haven’t been here since we were together. I miss her. Even though I’m with her, I can’t stop but think of Cho Hee”, he bit his lips and looked down. I patted his shoulders. “Yoseob, you have to just understand her. She maybe had a perfectly good reason why she did”, Hell yeah she did. She had no choice because of that .

It better be a good reason! Eun MI wont stop begging for her”, he sighed in frustration. “Joonie are you ready?” I heard Cho Hee say. She looked down and didn’t even realize that Yoseob was still there. My eyes widen and I tried to make her go back. She finally looked up and well, lets say things got out of hand.

 

CHO HEE POV

I waited a few more minutes in the bathroom hoping that they left already. I went out and was fixing my bracelet that got stuck on my shirt. “Joonie are you ready?” I asked. I looked at DooJoon while I was fixing my bracelet and he was making faces at me. I looked at him confused till I finally looked up and then I saw what he was trying to say. My eyes widen in shock. “Ch Ch Ch Cho Hee?!?!” Yoseob exclaimed. I looked down. “Ani! I am Kim Na Eun remember?!” I said trying to change my voice. “ANI! I KNOW ITS YOU CHO HEE!” He yelled. I looked around seeing people looking at us. “Ani I am not! I am Kim Na Eun!” I yelled.

He got up and grabbed my wrist. “ Ow Ow Ow! Stop it Yoseob-sshi!” I tried to get away from his grip. “I know its you Cho Hee. I know it. I can see it in your eyes. Please. Cho Hee”, I looked at him and he had tears falling down his face. I was heartbroken. I was torn into pieces. I couldn’t cry here. “YAH! I am not Cho Hee Yoseob! I am Kim Na Eun! I may just look like her. Let go of me!” I yelled at him. Trying to look angry and irritated. “No I know it is just-“ –PWACK!!!-

I looked at my hand it was red. I couldn’t believe what I just did. Yoseob and DooJoon looked shocked. “Yah! Didn’t I say that I wasn’t that Cho Hee?! I am KIM NA EUN! Please let me go!” I yelled. He looked at me with tears and shock. His grip loosen and I pulled my wrist out and grabbed my stuff and ran out.

I ran as fast as I could away from there. I needed to get away. I needed to leave this place. As I was running tears kept falling. I couldn’t take it. I ran all the way back to the apartment. I opened the door…….

“Umma?”