Chapter 12: Pain

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

I couldn’t get up. I felt so numb. I was in shock. I couldn’t move my body. I couldn’t stop my tears. My body felt sore. My heart ached. Memories of what happened were imprinted in my mind. What’s worse is that…………Junhyung has taken my innocence.

I stayed there in bed not able to move at all. My tears and sobs were flowing out like a waterfall. It hurt to even move. Its been about 3 hours or so after the incident. I just couldn’t register what just happened. It felt like I was just frozen. I could still feel Junhyung’s filthy hands around me, grabbing me roughly and abusing me everywhere in my body. My woman hood is throbbing like crazy. It was painful.

But what bugged me the most was that IU was here with Suzy. It questioned me so much to how the hell did she know IU?! And were was that wicked step mother of mine?! Doesn’t she even know what is going on? Questions just kept coming in my head and my head hurts due to all the thinking and then my sobbing and just every single part of my body is just in pain. I tried to get up slowly but I just couldn’t. the pain was unbearable. I could see on my arms and sides that there were bruises where Junhyung held me too tight. And I could feel my cheek swelling up a little bit from his slapping.

I then remember that my phone and bag were in the living room. I remembered Yoseob calling me. I hope I did not answer because if I did, that would be embarrassing and what is worse, I don’t want him to know about me and my step side abusing me. Well, Junhyung isn’t step but he still abused me and me. I tried to get up once again, but this time the pain was worse. I ignored it and sat up. The pain in my lower region hurts the most. It was ing painful! I tried to stand up but nothing. My legs gave up and I fell back down in the bed.

My tears were falling down again. WHY?! Why has this happened to me?! What did I do to deserve this crap? Am I a bad person?! Is it cause I am in love with Yoseob?! Why?!

I crawled back slowly into my bed ignoring the pain in my body and laid down. My head was hurting so bad that it caused me to close my eyes and let myself into the darkness.

 

YOSEOB POV

*next day*

I couldn’t sleep at all. The most sleep I got was only 2 hours. My mind just couldn’t stop thinking about Cho Hee. And then the phone call just kept repeating in my mind. Who the hell touched my girl?! I got slowly feeling exhausted from lack of sleep, I went to take a quick shower and dressed up nicely but casual nice hoping that I would be able to see my beautiful girl.

I walked downstairs only to see my little princess and the guys there eating breakfast and watching TV. “Morning appa!!!” Eun Mi yelled and ran to me with her little smile on her face. “Morning my little princess”, I said and smiled and kissed her cheeks. “Omo Appa what happened to you?!” She gasped and her little hands were on my cheeks. “Ahhh, well appa didn’t have a good sleep”, I said and kissed her forehead and put her down. “Come on Eun Mi lets go play in your room!” Kikwang said and took her little hand and dragged her to the room. I am guessing these guys have important news to discuss.

“Hyung you look horrible”, Dongwoon said. I glared at him, “Like we all don’t notice”, “Look, I need to know what is happening”, DooJoon Hyung said. He was dead serious and when Hyung is serious, he means it. He wants to know EVERY single detail. “Okay, so I called up Cho Hee yesterday. Few hours after I dropped her off because I felt like something was right when I dropped her off yesterday. I called and she answered. I heard her yelling and some guy was also yelling at her to go back to him but she yelled at him saying get away from me and someone help me. Then I am guessing that she dropped the phone on the floor and was dragged away by force”. I tried my best to keep a straight face but I just couldn’t the worry in my face was readable!

I looked at Hyung and his eyes went wide and was filled with anger. “THEN,” I said, “I drove to her place once I heard what was happening then I saw IU and what I am guessing is her step sister entering the house. And I saw an old woman there smiling at them like nothing was happening”. “Hyung she probably is at someone’s house. Because if that was happening at her place, I would think that her family would have heard it”, Dongwoon stated. “Wait, Yoseob, you said STEP?” DooJoon said and he arched his eyebrow.

“Well I called up Hyunseung Hyung yesterday when I got back and I asked him to maybe look up Cho Hee since I haven’t had the time to before”. They both nodded. “What did he say?” “Well, he just said that both of her parents died. Her mother died when she was I think 7 then her dad recently died about two years ago due to a heart attack and now she is under her Step side’s roof”. “Hyung, does Kwon Kyung Mi sound familiar to you?” I asked him. He probably would know. He was thinking deeply and then his eyes went wide. “YAH! Isn’t she the one that murdered your father?!” He exclaimed. Soon memories just flashed by me. (I wont be going into details about the flashbacks >.< mianhae –bows-)

I remembered now. My father was the CEO of the company that I am handling now and he was murdered in his room from an angry woman. She was his secretary and at that time, my mother and my father were still married. He had a small affair with the woman, who was Kwon Kyung Mi and she was angry to the world. She walked into my father’s room and shot him three times on the chest and one time in the head.

I remember running in there when I heard the gunshots and it was a horrid sight to see. Imagine seeing someone you love dearly, no matter what he has caused or what he has done, sitting there in a pool of blood, lifeless. I remember standing by the door of his office unable to even move or anything. “Hyung she is Cho Hee’s step mother?! Don’t you know what that means?!” DooJoon exclaimed without any hesitation, I got up and ran to my room grabbing my car keys and running out the door. Behind me were DooJoon and Dongwoon. I opened the front door and was just about to run into……

“Oppa?”