Chapter 45: A sign

I will always be by your side

YOSEOB POV

Another day has passed and it is getting nearer to the deadline. “Hyung is there anything?! ANYTHING?!” I asked. I was getting more and more agitated. I wanted to find her and hold her in my arms and caressing our soon baby. I was excited. I finally have a baby with her! “Yoseob I am trying my best. Please just be patient”. I sat on the couch feeling defeated. I the TV and then the news popped up.

Reports have been stated that they have found the missing girl, Lee Jieun or also known as IU. She is reported murdered in a house in the woods”.

WHAT?!” Hyunseung and I yelled. “What is going on?” DooJoon and Kikwang came in with Eun Mi. they came just back from the park. “SHH!” I exclaimed.

“Reports have been said that she was stabbed 5 times in the stomach and apparently, autopsy have just reported that she was 2 months pregnant. Police say that she was also strangled. Many more vicious attacks have been made to this poor girl. She was found on a bed in the woods with rose petals all over the bed and her laying on the bed curled up with blood all over body and on the bed sheets. Just days after this brutal attack, we are also questioning about another young female named, Kim Cho Hee. She was also reported missing just two days after IU’s missing report. Questions arise, could this also be the same kidnapper? A murderer? If you have any information, please do call the police and the number on your screen as soon as possible. We want to stop this brutal attacks and bring home Cho Hee safely. She too is also reported being 2 months pregnant. KBS News”.

IU was murdered?!” Kikwang shouted. I looked at the screen. I was terrified. I looked at Hyunseung straight in the eyes and he was already busy with everything. He was moving faster than usual. “Damn, someone must have been angry with her. Wait, she was 2 months pregnant?! Yoseob!” DooJoon yelled angry. “YAH! I wore protection! Well, I think I did!” I yelled. “YOU BETTER HAVE! I WILL CHOP THAT….THING OF YOURS OFF!” He pointed at my crotch and he tried to be as clean as possible in front of Eun Mi. I closed my legs and looked down. “Well, autopsy say that it IS your baby Yoseob”, Hyunseung said. He got the report and showed it to them. “But, they are not looking at you as a suspect. Don’t worry”, I sighed in relief.

But I do think that I have found Cho Hee. It is close to the train stop. I have a feeling it is here in…… Seomjin River Train Village (Yes it is a real place in South Korea! :D). It is filled with abandoned trains and it also has a working train station. We can probably have a look there and see”, he got up and got his things ready. I nodded and got my things ready.

Cho Hee, I am on my way. Don’t worry. I will bring you and our baby back safely.

 

CHO HEE POV

I sat there afraid. Its been the second day here and I was afraid and anxious. I kept on praying so much, hoping that Yoseob and Oppas would be able to find me. I constantly hear trains pass by. I have no idea where I am at. I have no view or anything but the light, bed, kitchen, couch, radio, and a fridge. I got up and looked around and I caressed my tummy, “Don’t worry baby. We are going to be safe I promise you. Appa will come I just know it”. A tear fell out from my eye.

Junhyung went out to go get some food for us. I was scared. He would be angry from time to time, but then he would be so caring and loving. I was so confused. I had no idea what he is. I looked around and saw something on the table. I looked at it and saw some papers on it. Then, there was a picture of IU on it. It looked a bit weird though. There were red marks on it. I looked at it weirdly and couldn’t make it out. She was laying on the bed and then some red spots.

Baby”, I heard the monster call my name and I dropped the photo. “What are you looking at?” He asked and put the stuff on the counter. “Nothing”, I said. I was scared that he might beat me up or something. “Oh you saw the photo? Yeah it is IU”, “But what are those red marks?” He froze there with his back towards me. I could tell that he was angry now. I put the picture down and slowly went back to the bed and was ready for anything that he was going to do. What will I get today? A slap on the face? Punch? I didn’t care. As long as he doesn’t touch my baby.

Those are just markers baby”, he said calmly. He looked at me and I looked back and him scared. He smiled creepy and went back to putting the groceries away. I sat there starring at him, watching every single movement he does. “Don’t worry baby, I wont hurt you today”, he said and walked over to me. I watched him carefully while protecting my baby. “How is the baby?” He asked and kneeled down and caressed the baby bump. “Its okay”, I stuttered.

He kissed my stomach and smiled. “When that baby is born, it will have the surname of Yong got that? Anything that leads to his ugly father will cause you a punishment got that?” he said with anger. I nodded and looked down. He caressed my face and softly kissed my lips. Tears fell from my eyes. I was afraid. I felt like a dying bird trapped in its cage. I wasn’t aloud to even go out. He even hired a in home nurse that would come by every month to check up on me and the baby.

What made me even more curious was IU.

Those were not markers.

Then reality hit me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those were blood stains.

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO! :D


Well, i did a double update today since i got so mmuch positive comments about my story! :D I felt like giving you guys a woderful gift.

Sorry if my two updates seem a little too uhh how would I say this, detailed. No not detailed.

More like, brutal >.< i thought that maybe i should spice it up a bit? Well, how do you guys think about it?

Comment about this and please let me know! It is my first time trying something like this haha! xD

Hope you guys liked it and had a great day today! :) i had a good day today from school.......FOR ONCE! LOL!

Bye my lovelies! <3 -muah-