Chapter 26

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

*next day*

I had the weirdest dream ever. Yoseob and I made love to each other. Was this all a dream? It can’t be real can it? I mean, he just confessed and brought me to a date all last night right? I opened my eyes, feeling the sun shining through the window. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. When I could finally see clearly, I literally jumped out of my skin. There’s no way…I looked straight and was met with a bare chest, moving up and down from his breathes. I looked up slowly and there showed the most handsome face ever.

I starred at his features, memorizing every single bit of it. I looked down and I even noticed my own self that I was bare! I gasped softly and covered myself in the covers. So we DID do it.

I starred at Yoseob again and he was so peaceful and cute when he slept. It made my heart beat so fast that it could just jump out of my chest at any given moment. Memories of last night ran through my head. Our love making was the best feeling ever. I was just about to move when I felt arms tightly gripped me and moved me closer. I looked up and was faced Yoseob smiling and looking at me. “Morning baby”, he said and kissed my forehead softly and leaned his forehead against mine. “Morning Oppa”, I said and giggled. I covered myself still feeling embarrassed.

Don’t cover yourself baby”, he said and kissed my nose. I smiled, “Aigoo Oppa. Did we really make love last night?” I asked. He smiled and kissed my lips softly and held me closer. “Neh wae?” he asked and looked at me. “A A Ani, just wanting to make sure”, I said and blushed. “Did you like it babe? It felt good right”, he wiggled his eyebrows at me in a erted manner. “YAH!” I smacked his chest playfully. “Haha! Mianhae baby!” he said while trying to catch my arms. “Aish!” he groaned, I looked at him questionably. “Omo are you okay?” I asked. He nodded and closed his eyes. “Just don’t move too much okay”, he said. “Waeyo?” I moved a bit closer realizing something was still in me. I looked down, gasping at the sight. “OMO! I completely forgot!” I covered my face feeling so embarrassed.

How can you forget that you are still connected?! AIsh pabo Cho Hee! Pabo! “He leaned closer to me and kissed my temple, “Why are you covering your eyes?” “because! You are !” “It’s not like we didn’t see everything last night baby”, he said and smirked. I felt him up slowly. “Mmmmm”, I moaned biting my lips. “Omo, is someone already?” he asked and pulled me closer. “Oppa, its too early!” I said trying to get away. “Aish fine, but we will continue later arasseo!” He said and kissed my lips.

Aigoo, this cute ert.

 

YOSEOB POV

Last night was MAGICAL. I swear, this day just topped all of my days that were the best. I made love to her. I did it! I gave her all my love and she gave me all of hers as well! I was the happiest man on earth!

After showering, I went out of the bathroom with jeans and no shirt on. As I was drying my hair I saw Cho Hee bending over fixing the bed. She wore shorts with one of my white tees and dear lord, it was so hot seeing her in one of my shirts. He bent over and seriously. Her is so perfect. God Damnit! I need stop being erted! Geez!

I chuckled since she hasn’t noticed me. I walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her slim waist and kissing her neck softly. I noticed that some of the marks on her neck were mine. I wanted all of the guys to know that she was mine and ONLY MINE. “Seobbie”, her soft voice said. “Hmm? I said and was still kissing her lovely neck. Making the marks ever more noticeable. “oppa, please stop”, she said. I smiled and kissed her jaw line.

I held her closer to me. I felt her lean against my bare chest and her soft hands on mine that were around her waist. I looked at her and her beauty was breathtaking. Her cute dark brown eyes looking straight into mine and her small, flawless skin that didn’t need any make up were facing me. I smiled at her, “Are you done?” I asked and kissed her nose. She giggled, “Aigoo, Oppa put on a shirt please”, she said and let go of my hands. “I would if I could use my shirt”, I smirked at her and pulled her back. She looked down, “What? Oh”, she realized and covered her face, covering her cute red face. “I am just kidding honey”, I said and kissed her cheeks and d her cheek softly causing her to jump a bit. I smirked at her and went to my drawer to get my shirt.

My back was facing her, but I could feel her beautiful eyes checking my back out. I smiled and slowly put on my shirt making sure she got every single view of my muscles on my back. I turned around and as what I thought, her face was just too cute. “Yah, if you keep your mouth open a fly will go in”, I said and smirked. She closed and covered her face. “I will be going now. I need to prepare your breakfast”, she said and rushed out.

I stopped right in front of her, blocking her way. I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear, “I’d rather have you for my breakfast. Is that possible to do?” I asked and kissed her ear and neck. I felt her tense a bit and then pushed me gently. “I I I I will go n n n now”, she stuttered cutely and ran out. I chuckled seeing her cute blushing face.

My cute y Queen.

 

 

 

Hello Hello! :D

Short i know >.< i was trying to update it as much as i could since i had a break today from my homework :)

Thanks for the new subbies that just came! -claps hands and gives you a basket of cookies-

I will try to update tomorrow since i won't have classes the next day or i will also do it that day that i am off too haha (^.^)

How are you guys? well, hope you guys are doing well! I have to get back to my torture lovely homework now =_____="

Mianhae its short >.< -bows-

Goodbye/Goodnight! Sleep well lovelys! -muah- :D <3