Chapter 24: Stay

I will always be by your side

   

CHO HEE POV

  

        

After hearing his beautiful song. I have to say, he is a really good singer. I never knew that he could sing so beautifully! We both stood up and took a walk along the shore holding each others hands and just smiling. It was one of the best nights that I ever had and this would be one memory that I will cherish forever.

It was almost late at night when we both arrived at home. We walked in only to see DooJoon Oppa in the living room cleaning. “Hyung? Where is Kikwang and Eun Mi?” “Omo! You both are here now? Oh well, those two kept playing so much that they knocked out already. Aish, and I asked that Pabo to help me clean”, DooJoon said and shook his head. “Aigoo, so how was it? he asked. I smiled, “It was the best! and held onto Yoseob’s hand. He smiled and nodded. “I think this will be the best night of our lives”, he smiled and kissed my forehead. “Arasseo you love birds. You guys make me sick”, he pretended to gag. I laughed and hit him lightly on his arm. “Aigoo! Oppa! We aren’t that romantic!

 

Why don’t you go ahead and change Hun. I will help Hyung clean”, Yoseob said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and nodded. “Arasseo. See you laters!” I smiled and skipped upstairs.

Before I went to the room, I went and checked up on Eun Mi and Kikwang. I peeked in the room and found the two kids. One actual kid and one BIG wannabe kid. I giggle at the scene and went over to them and pulled out the blankets and tucked them in. I moved Eun Mi’s hair away from her cute face and then fixed Kikwang’s bangs.

I stepped out and turned off the lights and closed the door, “Goodnight you two”.

I walked into the room and got ready for bed. Best night of my life.

 

 

 

   

 YOSEOB POV

  So what happened? Hyung asked me as we cleaned up. “Only one of the best nights ever”, I said and I couldn’t hide the smile that was forming on my lips. “You guys really had a great time huh? Yeup! I even sang to her Hyung! I did it! I did the rap part without any mistakes”, I smiled and continued cleaning. “Aigoo, this boy is love”, Hyung mumbled. I couldn’t contain the smiles anymore. I kept replaying every single detail about it.

 

*5minutes later*

 We both finished cleaning and sat down on the couch. “Yoseob, I am so sorry to burst the happy bubble, but what is your decision?” He asked me with a serious face. I knew he was worried. He knew that this would hurt both of us. “I have no clue yet Hyung. I don’t want to make the wrong decision”, I said. The thought of having her out of my life is horrible! Imagine me! Right now, not having her by my side, its already unbearable! Imagine not having her anymore. I would just kill myself now.

Well, lets put it this way. You love her so much right? I nodded. “Just stay with her. She loves you so much Yoseob. You just made this very night the best for her. I bet she hasn’t had this kind of night in years. She really needs you Yoseob. Who cares who this person is. He or she can go a for all I care! They have no right to be threatening you with this crap. And don’t worry. Me and Hyunseung are already investigating for you”, I looked at him in shock. “BWOH!? You heard me Yoseob. I am helping you. I want you and Cho Hee to be safe. And especially Eun Mi”. I looked at him in shock. He would do this for me?! after all the arguing that we did over Cho Hee, he isn’t at least mad?

Hyung are you sure?” Yoseob, I have never been more positive. I care for you. Yeah we had some arguments but I am putting all that aside and putting you, Cho Hee, and Eun Mi first. Kikwang, Hyunseung and I are always here for you”, I smiled and hugged him. I know it seems a bit gay, but who cares! I never thought that he would ever forgive me just like that. “Thanks Hyung. Thank you so much!” I said. “Yah, you owe me!” he joked and punched me lightly. “Aish! Hyung!” I whined. He laughed at me, “Aish. This is the guy that Cho Hee chose?! This big baby?! AIsh, I think that I would have been better!” he joked. “YAH! Take that back you foo!” I said and punched him on the arm.

Aigoo. Its true!” he stuck his tongue out. “Whatever!” I pouted. “She likes me for me”. “Aigoo, go to sleep lover boy. Your wifey is calling you”, he joked and stood up. “Hyung just sleep here”, “Arasseo!” he yelled and headed for the room.

I stayed there sitting on the couch, remembering everything. I feel that this is what is best for us. At least I got my friends there for me when I fall down. DooJoon is right, I should just stay with her. She is my life. She is my world.

As I was going upstairs, I passed by the front door and saw a piece of envelope pop out from underneath. I looked at it a little bit then I peeked outside and saw no one. I picked up the envelope and opened it. Photos came out and they were photos of Cho Hee in our room and then Kikwang and Eun Mi sleeping.

“Do you REALLY want to risk this?

Yang Yoseob?

  

The love of your life is all we need and your precious little girl will be fine. Don’t listen to what your hyung is saying. We will take action you fool. You got 5 days to make up your mind. If you don’t, say goodbye to both”

 

  Then more pictures were inside and they were from earlier tonight. Ones of DooJoon Hyung and Kikwang playing with Eun Mi. Then some were of me and Cho Hee on our date. I dropped the photos. I couldn’t believe this! This person must know everything about me! They knew where I was at. They knew every single damn thing!

WHO THE ARE YOU?! SHOW YOUR DAMN FACE COWARD!

 

 

Hello Hello My fellow readers :D

I know i haven't been updating for a while but here is my double update for you wonderful people! haha :D <3

Well, i wonder how you guys are doing! I am doing well, lets just say, stressed right now b/c of midterms and all that horrible, miserable, "kill-me-now" wonderful tests! *sarcasm*

Well, hope you guys like my little update! \(^O^)/

Please comment and subscribes and i just want to say a BIG HUGE THANKS TO THE NEW SUBBIES! <3

You guys are fantastic YO! hahahaha! :D

ANNNNDDDDD...........

WATCH SEOBBIE'S NEW MV OF "ALTHOUGH, I". IT CAME OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY AND I HAVE TO SAY IT IS PURE ADORBS AND I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH -starts singing Black eyed peas' "I just can't get enough"-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYkFop96cU

Just incase, for those who haven't seen it yet hurr it ish and I am soooooooooo not jelly of that girl all over Yoseob.

Even though i do not approve that they had an intimate kiss and it made my blood boil a weee bit  and saying "GET YO HANDS OFF OF MAH MAN OR ELSE YO LIPS WONT BE ON YO FACE ANYMORE"

:D -innocent smile...then gets shot, thrown rocks, and gets tackled by fans-

Please do tell me if this ^ link isn't working >.< i will try to make it better haha!

OH BTW!

If you guys happen to know how to make some posters, i was wondering if you guys could make me one as well? :3 pwettay pwease >.< I have no idea how to make it so beautiful and perfect, that's why i am asking if there is any out there, would you kindly please make me one? :)

I will give you a basket of cookies LOL!

*mumbles: maybe a basket of BEAST would be great -sigh-* <------ btw loving this color even though its too light o_e LOL!------

CREDIT WILL GO TO WHOEVER MAKES THE LOVELY POSTER! :DDDD

PLEASE&THANKYOU!

Kay lovelies! Gotta bounce! <3

-muah-