Chapter 55: Happy family

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

*5 years later*

Well, here I am. Alive and thankful. I am living a wonderful life with Yoseob. Oh did I get to mention! We are married now! Well, I don’t want to brag but it was one of the most romantic things that he has ever done!

NO ONE POV

*Proposal*

Yoseob rushed to the hospital right after work to pick up Cho Hee and their baby girl, Yang Eun Hee (Combination of EUN Mi and Cho HEE xD Yoseob picked it). He was excited as hell. Nothing could top his happiness.

*at the house*

Yoseob what are we doing? We cant just drop off Eun Hee at Kikwang and DooJoon’s!” “Don’t worry, she is with her Unnie too”, Yoseob said and kissed her forehead. “Remember you cant be stressed either!” She pouted and just followed along with Yoseob. They opened the house, “Wait right here okay!” Yoseob said and ran off in the dark. “Yah! Yang Yoseob!”, Cho Hee yelled and she was scared. It was really dark in the house. The only light was the light from the moon shining through the window.

Soon, candle lights were lit up like it was a walkway heading towards the kitchen and rose pedals surrounding it. Cho Hee was hesitant at first, but followed the path into the kitchen. There was a note placed on the counter, Follow the path and you will find the treasure”, It said. She chuckled and another path of candles were lit all at once and she followed the path to the back yard. There was a table in the middle of the garden with candles and rose petals everywhere.

There were candles floating in the pool and roses surrounding it as well. She smiled and walked towards the table. There sat a small satin black box. She opened the box and there was a note in it, I love you Kim Cho Hee. Forever and ever. I will cherish you and every moment that we spend together. We have been through a rough patch in our lives but we both mended it back together. Our hearts are not beating as two, but as one. There is never a day where I do not think about you. You are always in my mind. Since the day that we met in the toy store because on Eun Mi to the first day that I had you as our Nanny, and Christmas, is not the greatest memory but one my favorite memories. You want to know why? That was the day that I finally realized my feelings for you”. Tears fell from her eyes after reading it and every single memory came rushing back to her.  “There was nothing better than you. I love you and will always be by your side Cho Hee”.

She smiled with tears in her eyes.

 “Turn around.

She looked at the paper then turned around slowly and there, was the most handsome man in her life. The one she loved, kneeling on one knee in a Black tux that had a purple color, and a white polo shirt. His hair was fixed to perfection. She looked him in shock, but smiles were what Yoseob was filled with.

Will you marry me Kim Cho Hee?” he asked and held her left hand while looking up at her. She covered with her right hand and tears fell from her eyes. She nodded, “Yes. YES!” She smiled and more tears of joy fell from her eyes. Yoseob smiled widely and got up and hugged her tightly in his arms, kissing her cheeks, temple, forehead, and then her lips. He kissed ever so passionately. “I love you Kim Cho Hee”, “I love you Yang Yoseob”, they smiled and Yoseob wiped her tears and Cho Hee did the same to him.

He held her hand and slipped the ring in her ring finger and he kissed her one last time.

*end*

 

YOSEOB POV

Things were fantastic. Everything was going as I dreamt it would be. My dream wedding with my dream girl and my dream life is coming true. We have three beautiful kids. Well, yes, we did make love again and we have a handsome son. HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS HANDSOME CUTE APPA! He is only 1 year old and his name is Yang Yo Hee. Yeah laugh all yah want! But Eun Mi made that name since she didn’t get to name Eun Hee.

Eun Mi is leaving the life that we all wanted her to have, a loving Umma and two lovely siblings. Eun Mi is 11 years old now and she is soon going to start middle school. –sniffle- my little Angel is growing up to become so beautiful. Yes, I do feel really bad and sorry for what happened to IU. She died unexpectedly but at least our problems are all gone. Junhyung is sentenced to jail till he dies.

Cho Hee’s family are not aloud to be anywhere near her because we signed a restraining order towards them. Yeah they found out about her wedding and child. They went crazy and wanted to kill her but they cant. LOSERS! MAD BECAUSE I TOOK HER AND SHE ISNT YOUR SLAVE AND AND…….SHE HAS A LIFE….AND….WELL….Well…..yeah.

HAHA! But life is going fantastic. Nothing can beat my life right now. I have a good job, family, and a beautiful, -whispers-y, wife. “YAH! YOSEOB WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!” She smacks me in the head. “Don’t say that to the readers! You ert!” “YAH! I AM NOT!” “Hahaha! Appa is a !” Eun Mi says. “YAH! Aigo!” I run to the crib and carry Yo Hee, “Yo Hee, your Umma and Noona  are making fun of me!”, I pouted and he just looks at me and smiles and smacks my face. “HAHAHAHA!!!! APPA GOT SMACKED!” “See, sorry Hun, even Yo Hee agrees”, she kisses my cheeks and holds Eun Hee’s hands and carries her. “Umma, what is a ert?” She asks. She is already 5 years old by the way!

You will learn it soon. Don’t worry Eun Hee”, she smiles and looks at me. “My beautiful family”, I say and kiss every single one of them and then kiss my BEAUTIFUL………..y, wife in the lips.

While we are having our beautiful family moment, the door bursts open and there comes in the retards. –cough- I mean, my best friends –smiles innocently-

YAH! Don’t you ever use the door bell?!” I yelled while they were about to take off their shoes. They looked at each other and walked out and closed the door and rang the door bell so many times. “Aish, Yoseob just let them in”, Cho Hee says. Eun mi and Eun Hee run towards the door and open it. “UNCLES!!!!!” They shouted. “Aigoo!” they jumped in Kikwang and DooJoon’s arms. “YAH! What about us?!” We looked behind them and saw Hyunseung and Dongwoon there with their arms wide open. “WOONIE OPPA AND SEUNGIE OPPA!” They jumped off of Kikwangs and DooJoons arms and ran towards them. “Aigoo! Eun Mi you are growing to become so beautiful now! Last time I saw you was in Christmas!” “Aigoo, Woonie Oppa, I am a grown  girl now!”

Hey you boys are rude! Don’t even help us!”, We looked out the front door and there walked in, Gina, Hyuna, Min, and Na Eun and followed by Eli and Kevin. Great. We have a full house. “Aish, we thought you were all behind us!” DooJoon says. He gets a smack from Gina. “Baby I am sorry”, DooJoon says and hugs her but she shrugs him off and heads towards the kitchen. Yeah they are dating and it is weird seeing Hyung in love. Na Eun goes to Dongwoon, “I am sorry Honey Boo”, Dongwoon says. “Arasseo, just next time be more gentlemen like Yoseob”, she says and kisses his cheek. “YAH! GINA BABY WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE THAT?!” DooJoon says, “Because you are not a gentlemen!” she scolds. “I SAID I WAS SORRY!” he chases after her. “Aigoo, don’t worry you two. We wont scold you”, Hyuna says and kisses Hyunseung. “GOOD! I don’t want to end up like Hyung”, Kikwang says and back hugs Min. “Aigoo, you need to stop working out Honey! Your arms are getting bigger!” Min says and pokes his arms.

Aish, y’all love birds needa stop!” Kevin says. “Eli, we need girls like pronto!” Kevin says. “Aite, lessgo and find some on the street and ask them to be our girlfriends for a while!” They get up ready to leave, “NO! You are not leaving Eli and Kev oppa”, Eun Mi blocks the door.

Aigoo, our friends and family are so weird”, I say, then I feel a pair of slim arms wrap around my waist. I look behind me and I see my beautiful wife smiling at me. “Well, that is what makes us special now doesn’t it?” she kisses my neck. “Yah, don’t do that Hun. You know when you do that you-“ “Shhh”, she covers my mouth. “We will deal with that issue later”, she kisses my neck again. I run up to her and pull her close to me, "How about now?" I whisper to her knowing that she likes my hot breathe against ehr ear, she bites her lips y, "I said later Honey" and kisses my neck again, but this time, it really . She chuckles at my expression and leaves me there.

Nothing is better than my life right now. And I am very thankful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END!!!!