Chaoter 1: After her father's death

I will always be by your side

NO ONE’S POV

*After the death of your father, 2 years ago*

“YAH! WHERE IS THAT STUPID CHO HEE?!” Yelled Kwon Kyung Mi. She was the wicked step mother of Kim Cho Hee. She had an evil daughter named Bae Suzy. She was very similar to her mother in MANY ways. “YAH! YOU HOE!” Suzy shouted while she walked in Cho Hee’s room waking her up. She groaned and rolled over looking at Suzy. “What?!” She yelled in annoyance. “YAH! You ! Mother wants you downstair and cooking her breakfast!” Suzy yelled and threw something hard at Cho Hee.

Cho Hee finally gets up and gets herself ready and heads down to prepare the witch’s food. “Hey maid, me and Suzy are going to be getting a facial and maybe a pedicure, so make sure everything here is spotless and clean. If you don’t, you better say goodbye to your allowance”, “You never gave me any money. Not even a penny”, Cho Hee spat back at her. “Excuse me?!” her step mother looked at her disgustingly. “WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” Suzy Yelled. “I’m just telling the truth sheesh. Calm your damn ”, she said and went back to cooking their breakfast. She really wished that she had some kind of poisoning and poison the food.

After she finished, she served it to them and went to clean up. “EWWW!!!! What the hell is in this dish?!” Cho Hee ran quickly to Suzy, “Its just eggs and bacon and pancakes. Like the usual”, Cho Hee stated. “NO! It taste like dirt!” Suzy said and threw the food at Cho Hee. “ make it better next time!” Suzy said and threw the food away and left. Cho Hee sighed and cleaned up and put the things away. Her step mother was just sitting there reading her stupid magazines. She tried the food and left it there. “Ughh! Too much calories. Nevermind I don’t want the food anymore”, she tossed the food on the floor where Cho Hee just cleaned. Cho Hee tried to hold her anger in a little more till they left.

She got the towels and cleaning supplies and cleaned up the mess.

 

CHO HEE POV (YOU):

*1 year after her father’s death*

                I sat there on my desk reviewing my studies for my finals this week hoping and wishing that the witches do not call me or bother me. I am not in the mood for their crap and if they give me ANY crap, especially Suzy, I will cut them in half and kill them! I hate them so much! Ever since the first day my father met her, I wanted to puke. I seriously had NO idea what happened to my dad’s taste. It was like eating a bitter melon.

                (knock knock)

                “UGGGHHHHH WHAT?!?!” I shouted. Hoping that it was just nothing. I see the mini witch walk in, “YAH! Mom wants you to go down and clean”, “I AM STUDYING DON’T YOU FREAKIN SEE?!?!” “Uhhh no? All I see if just files. Now get your in off and clean!” She pat and left. I groaned and got up and cleaned the house. I ended probably around like 9 at night. I went back upstairs and studied. I was just in the middle when I heard my stupid step mother’s mouth. She must be drunk again. I thought. When my step mom is drunk, all hell breaks loose. She will beat the crap out of me instead of her daughter Suzy. She even blames me for my father’s death. Cruel right? I seriously hate her. If I could, I would move out right now! But NO! I have no ing money.

                “ GET YOUR OUT FORM THE ROOM!” Yelled the big witch. I flinched when I heard her call my name and was hesitant to walk down. I didn’t want to face her beating just yet, I just healed from the last time she beat me up. I sighed and gave up and walked down slowly with my head down. I kept looking at my feet while I went down, afraid to look up. “YAH !” she yelled and slapped me hard on the face. “YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GET AWAY?! YOU IN CLEAN NOW! I DON’T GIVE A IF YOU ARE STUDYING FOR THAT SCHOOL OF YOURS! YOU DON’T IN NEED IT!” She yelled and pushed me down and kicked me in the stomach and left to god knows where.

                I gripped my stomach and got up slowly. I was on all fours trying to ignore the pain then Suzy came and kicked me harder on the stomach and left while smiling. I was laying on the floor hoping and waiting when it’s the day I FINALLY leave this hell hole. Tears started to form and I got up slowly wiping my tears and holding the pain in.