Chapter 20: The talk with DooJoon

I will always be by your side

DOOJOON POV

For some weird reason, when Cho Hee came back down, she seemed a little off. She looked like something was bothering her. “Hey, you okay? She looked at me blankly. “Ahhh neh Oppa mianhae. It’s just that, something is bothering Yoseob. I have no idea why, but he seems really bothered. It’s not like him. I have a feeling that something in that envelope said something that made him angry or frustrated. Aish, maybe its just work. Yeah maybe”, she said. Something is bothering him? It’s not like Yoseob to be like this. I was worried now. As his best friend, I should put aside everything that we are going through and help him.

Ahh, let me try to talk to him. I’m sure it’s nothing”, I smiled at her. She smiled back and then she looked at the clock. “OMO! Oppa, I need to start cleaning before Eun Mi comes back from school. Mianhae”, she bowed. “Arasseo! I will go upstairs to Yoseob”, I smiled and hugged her and went up.

I knocked on his door, “Yoseob”, I called and opened the door. I could see he is facing the wall. This isn’t good.Hey, what’s up? You okay? I asked. I closed the door so we could have some privacy. “Hyung, I am fine”, he said. You cannot fool me Yang Yoseob. I know that tone. “Yah, do you really think that I am stupid? I can tell that you aren’t alright”, I said. I walked over to him. I looked over at him, I was ready to yell but I saw his state. He was weak, sobbing, and holding pictures? “yah Yoseob, tell me right now what is wrong. Those pictures better not be IU”, I said. He shook his head, I sighed in relief. “They are pictures of Eun Mi and Cho Hee”, he choked out. “Bwoh? Yah what on earth are you talking about?

Hyung, I need you to do something for me”, I looked at him, and he looked straight in my eyes. “Do you love Cho Hee? he asked, I was taken back with his question. “Ahhh uhm why of course wae?” “Ani, just please, please promise me DooJoon, promise me that you will love her and cherish her. She is afraid to love but please make her open up to love. Make your place in her heart where I will soon make a hole in it. She can’t drink hyung; she loves to be held tightly at night because it makes her feel safe. She loves to over work herself so please don’t make her overwork herself. Take her as far as away from her home. She hates it when you pull her arm hard when she is walking because it makes her traumatized that she would be beaten up. And last, don’t let her see me anymore”. I looked at him in shock. There was a big problem and only Yoseob knew about it.

What are you saying? Yah! You can’t lose to the bet yet!” “I am not. She confessed to me hyung last night. But I can’t accept it right now. There are things that came up and I just want you to help her please. Hyung I am begging you please”, he held my arm and looked directly into my eyes and I could see the hurt, the sadness, the anger, and worry in his eyes. “Yang Yoseob, tell me what is going on”, “Ani. Its my problem-“ “YANG YOSEOB! WHATEVER IS YOUR PROBLEM IT IS ALSO OURS! YOU CANNOT KEEP THIS IN YOURSELF AGAIN! REMEMBER THE LAST TIME? HUH?! YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF! NOW TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?! I couldn’t hold it anymore. He needs to tell me or else all hell breaks loose.

He sighed and gave me the photos and the letter in the envelope. I looked at it puzzled. I read the letter and I was in shock. “Yah! Do you know who this might be?! He shook his head. “Hyung, please do it for me. I am letting her go before anything else gets out of hands. I love her too much that I have to put her first before anything. If she gets hurt, I will blame myself”. He sobbed. I cant take it! Seeing him like this, I wanted to punch a wall. I don’t care if I loved Cho Hee, but his love for her was far more than anything. He loved her with all his damn heart that he is willing to let her go.

Yoseob, we can help. You don’t need to let her go”, “ANI! I cannot have her safety at risk! And Eun Mi! I can’t let Eun Mi go, where will she go?! I have to let go of Cho Hee. No matter how much my heart will hurt”. That’s it. “Give me all this Yoseob”, “NO! I will fix this on my own hyung. Just please promise me that you love Cho Hee with all your heart”, I sighed. “Arasseo, BUT, I will help you find who this is. I am not letting this go Yoseob”, “Neh”. “What will you do to Cho Hee? You do know that she will be far more hurt”, “I know”, I saw the tears fall from his eyes. “I have my last dinner with her Hyung. Then I will have her leave the next day”, “But don’t you think that is a bit harsh Yoseob? Ani, the harsher I am, the easier it would be. Do NOT tell anyone Hyung. No one can know about this”, “As much as I hate you right now and hate how you are such a coward, I will keep this as a secret. But you better think of what you are doing right now before that dinner of yours occurs”, I said and with that I stood up and opened the door. I halted before I stepped out, “Yoseob you aren’t alone. We are here for you and we are always here to protect Eun Mi and Cho Hee. So you better think deeply with this decision Yoseob”, I walked out and closed the door.

I could hear him sobbing. I began to tear up as well. I can’t bear to see the people that I love hurt like this. Why on earth would someone so cruel be like this and separate them? Why would someone be so cruel to ruin the happiness they share? It wont be easy to make Cho Hee love me, but I think that I wont be able to love her the same way anymore. She loves Yoseob. Her heart yearns for him. But I have to do what any other good friend has to do.

Yoseob, you better think real hard.

 

 

 

hello hello my lovely homies!

haha well, i did i think a triple update! :D WOOT WOOT! -dances around-

hahaha! well, i just wanted to say thanks for all the new subbies/readers and i will do my best to make it the best! ^^

well, to be honest, the thought about this was actually good but then as i started to write it, i started to tear up too! Aigoo! Such a cry baby! hahaha! Well, i hope that you guys like my updates and i will most likely be updating regularly on Fridays in my time (United States/California).

BYE MY LOVELYS! BE GOOD! :D -fly kisses everyone-