Chapter 32: Plan B in place

I will always be by your side

NO ONE’S POV

It was almost midnight. Cho Hee was almost ready. She felt like she was killing herself inside. Little did she know that someone was outside watching and waiting for her to leave. If Cho Hee didn’t leave like that woman said, Yoseob and Eun Mi would not see the light anymore. Cho Hee didn’t want that to happen. Once she finished, she went out to the kitchen to see Yoseob there getting his dinner. He didn’t have dinner with them because of his work.

Cho Hee fought the urge for her tears to fall. She didn’t want to end it like this. Hell she didn’t want to end it at all. She loved him. She finally found someone that loved her. “Omo Cho Hee, did I wake you up?” he asked. “A A Ani, just wanted to get a glass of water”. She walked to fridge and she could feel Yoseob’s eyes on her. While her back was facing him, Yoseob took the time and wrapped his arms around her.

He felt as if he was in heaven. He was able to hold her once again.

 

CHO HEE POV

I turned around and kissed his lips and neck softly. “Saranghaeyo Seobbie”, I said and smiled and him. “Saranghaeyo Cho Hee. Always and forever”, he kissed my lips tenderly. “Oppa, we should get some sleep. You still have work tomorrow”, he groaned. “but I don’t want to! I want to stay here hugging you!” He whined and hugged her closer. “AISH! Look at this boy!” “Yah! I am a full grown man”, he pouted.

“Arasseo! Hahaha! My cute chubby cheek Oppa!” I pinched his cheeks. He scrunched up his face and hugged me close. “I will never let you go Cho Hee. Never”. When he said that, I felt like I was being stabbed a million times in the chest. I bit my lips from forming tears. We let go and he tucked me into bed. “Saranghae Cho Hee”, he smiled and kissed my forehead and left.

I laid there in my bed crying. And I kept repeating those words, “Mianhae Oppa. Mianhae Eun Mi. Mianhae”. I kept on repeating.

*hours passed by*

It was already midnight and I got all my things ready. I walked out the door silently. I walked up the stairs into Eun Mi’s room. Tears formed again and I just sat there holding onto her little hand. “I will always love you Eun Mi. I will always be your Umma. No matter what happens, please don’t ever forget me. be good for Appa and your Uncles”, I sobbed and kissed her forehead. “Saranghae Eun Mi. Even though you weren’t my real child, I will always continue to love you like you were my own”. I fixed her hair and got up and left her room.

I went down and took one last good look at the house and walked right out. I sobbed the whole time I left. I walked till I got to the corner and was met with DooJoon and Kikwang. They saw me and ran up to me. I jumped into DooJoon’s arms and cried. “Shhhhh….It’s okay. It’s okay”, he cooed me and I just held on tight to him and cried.

I love you Yoseob. I will always.

 

 

HEY HEY! hahaha!

Well, i know that i have updated like what three times today?! HAHA! Well, i am just in a happy mood because I AM FINISHED WITH MAH MIDTERMS and well, i just felt like writing! LOL!

Well, i will doing one last update because, like i said i am such a great mood and i just wanna write haha! :D

<3