Chapter 48: Bulletproof

I will always be by your side

CHO HEE POV

Everything just happened so fast. I couldn’t feel anything but pain.

One last glance at Yoseob and I whispered to him before I took my last breath.

I love you”, and that was it. Darkness was all over.

 

YOSEOB POV

BANG!

I swear I thought that I heard the gunshot but I felt nothing.

No pain.

But then I realized, I looked right in front of me and there was someone hugging me tightly with their  back facing Junhyung. I looked down my world just turned upside down. I was in too much shock to even realize that she just took a bullet for me.

I love you”, she whispered and looked up at me and her eyes closed.

Then reality hit me hard. I instantly grabbed her before she hit the ground. I held her tightly in my arms, caressing her face. “NO NO NO! CHO HEE OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE! CHO HEE! NO NO! I NEED YOU!” I cried. I hit her face softly hoping and praying that she would open them, but nothing. I checked her pulse, luckily it was still beating but I wouldn’t have much time. I put pressure on her chest hoping that no more blood would come out.

HYUNG! CALL AMBULANCE NOW!” I yelled. Everyone was in too much shock to even move. Kikwang went by my side and helped me. “Yoseob let me do it. Go call the ambulance. Hyung help me!” Kikwang pushed me away and DooJoon glared at Junhyung one more time and went to Kikwang. I sat there and then anger and revenge came over me.

I got up and ran towards Junhyung and tackled him and punch the lights out of him. I straddled on top of him and kept punching him. "YOU ING ! YOU WILL PAY! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!” I yelled.

YOSEOB! STOP!” Hyung came to me and pulled me away. Blood was coming out of Junhyung’s mouth. I couldn’t take it! “MARK MY ING WORDS YONG JUNHYUNG. IF MY WIFE AND MY CHILD ARE DEAD, YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU REGRET EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING YOU MOTHER ER!” I yelled as loud as I could. I was furious. I was like a monster. I was angry. I wished Junhyung would go and die in a hole. Junhyung sat up and wiped the blood off and smirked.

I got out of DooJoon’s grip and ran towards him and punched him as hard as I could and he was knocked out instantly. "ENOUGH YOSEOB!" Hyung yelled and ran towards me. I let go of his grip and wiped my mouth and went to Cho Hee's side. Tears fell from my eyes and sirens were heard.

Please don’t take them away from me please. I beg you.