Chapter 37: Trouble Trouble

I will always be by your side

DOOJOON’S POV

After an hour of Cho Hee in the hospital room, the doctor came out. “How is she Eli?” “Well, she is good. Just need some rest and eat more and give her less stress”, I sighed in relief. “Thank god”, I smiled. Eli smiled, “Follow me real quick to my office. I need to discuss something with you”, I nodded and followed him.

Well, besides Cho Hee being like that, there is other news”, I looked at him questionably. “Well, there are two more things we need to discuss actually. You see, Cho Hee is also pregnant”, he looked at me, well more like smiling. “Whoa whoa wait! Do you think that it is me who is the father?!” I looked at him in shock. ‘Well, I just assumed because well you came here with her instead of Yoseob. How is he by the way?” The thought of Yoseob made my heart clench. “He is good. Well, he is still himself aha”, “Ahh well, I hope nothing is going bad between them. But the other part is that, well this is really serious. Cho Hee is showing some signs of blood clot in her brain”, “BWOH?!” Yes DooJoon. Blood clot in her head. And having the baby with her, it might affect her and the baby’s lives. We HIGHLY suggest that you please have her less stressed, eat properly and have her rest. It is at an early stage and it can be reversed. But I need you to have her less stress”, “How did she even get this?” “Well, when we did some exams of her skull, there has been some kind of previous beating on her head and it has caused a blood vessel to pop. But it seems that it is still okay but we would need her to rest and then if it gets worse, like showing symptoms of headache, nausea, and well you get the point. Bring her immediately here and we will do an emergency surgery”.

I sat there trying to understand everything that was happening. First, Cho Hee is pregnant. Second, she has a blood clot that could get worse at any given moment. “If this gets worse, can this lead to brain cancer?” “Ahh ani. Brain cancer is when you have abnormal cells in the blood vessels in our brain. So is nowhere near cancer (a/n: added a bit of my knowledge of what i was learning in class LOL!) ”, he smiled assuring. “That is good. Thank you Eli”, I smiled and stood up and shook his hand. “No prob DooJoon! Well, we just need her to rest properly. And I want to see her in a month to get the baby checked”, he smiled. “Again, congrats!” “Thank you! I just have a favor to ask, can you please not tell Yoseob please”. “Omo wae?” “Things have come up and it is not wise for him to stress out and find out that he has a kid”, he nodded and just let it go.

I walked out and went into Cho Hee’s room and saw her sitting on the bed playing with her feet. “You ready?” I asked. She looked at me in surprise and smiled. “Neh Oppa!” She got up and walked next to me.

Mianhae Yoseob.

 

YOSEOB POV

I hate this. I hate the pain. I hate being in hell. I turned to the left and found IU’s body next to me. What the in hell did I do again. I have no idea why I keep going back to her! We have been sleeping with each other for like 3 times already. !

I  have changed. I wasn’t the person I was before. Maybe Cho Hee really does hate me that is why she left. She probably never loved me. All women are the same. They are only here just for the money and . Like this here. I sighed and got up slowly and went to the shower.

This has been the same routine since Cho Hee left. I decided that I cant always be the nice guy anymore. I’ve been going out late at night with IU and got drunk then we end up in the bed and then you know the rest. I just wished it was Cho Hee the one that I was ing every night. If she was here, I wouldn’t even have this problem of drinking and going to the clubs. I barely even spend any time with Eun Mi anymore. I cant because everytime I do, IU is there and then arguments arise and then all hell breaks loose.

I got out of the shower and saw IU still sleeping. Last night was one hell of a night. She won’t be walking anytime soon. I closed the door and went to the kitchen. I saw my little angel over there playing with her toys. “Morning baby girl”, I said and smiled. She looked up at me and just shrugged. Not even a smile anymore. “Now you say that Appa”, she got up and went to her room. I realized that I haven’t even said any good mornings to her anymore. Because of IU.

Eun Mi. Open your door please”, “NO! GO AWAY APPA!” “Eun Mi! YAH!” “GO AWAY! STAY WITH MY SO CALLED UMMA! I WANT MY REAL UMMA BACK! I DON’T LIKE YOU APPA ANYMORE! I WANT MY UNCLES!” She yelled and I could tell she was crying. “I HATE YOU APPA!” She yelled. My heart just broke to more pieces. It was already hurt by Cho Hee, but seeing my little angel like this is worse. She NEVER spoke like that to me or to anyone. “Hey what is wrong?” I felt IU wrap her arms around my waist. I glanced at her and pulled her hands away and left her there.

IU POV

I woke up hearing that brat and Yoseob yelling at each other. God Damnit, she is ing annoying! I hate this little brat! I have no idea why Yoseob still keeps her. Why doesn’t she just get adopted. Of course I wouldn’t show Yoseob this side when it comes to her. He loves her more than anything. But, now, it seems that Eun Mi doesn’t love him anymore. Just my plan. I want everyone out just to have Yoseob to myself.

Greedy I am. I know and I am proud. I found him first, so Cho Hee can be a sore loser and just off.

I went down and I noticed that Yoseob didn’t like my presence. I will make you love me again Yoseob. No matter what.

I opened Eun Mi’s door without even knocking. I looked inside and saw her laying on her bed crying. Pish, cry baby. “YAH! Get up and talk to your Appa”, I yelled. She looks up and gave me a glare. You little brat!STAY AWAY FROM ME! I WANT MY REAL UMMA NOT YOU!” She yelled. “HOW DARE YOU!” I yelled and pulled her up. I didn’t care. This is my child and this is discipline. “I am YOUR REAL UMMA! That Cho Hee left you. She doesn’t love you!”, “NO! SHE LOVES ME! MORE THAN YOU FAKE UMMA!” She spat in my face. “You little!” I was just about to yell at her when I heard Yoseob. “Eun Mi stop yelling at you Umma!” She looked at him with wide eyes. I smirked, serves you right brat. “I HATE EVERYONE!” she yelled and pushes me and Yoseob away and grabbed her teddy bear and ran out of the house.

FINALLY!

EUN MI! YAN YANG EUN MI!” Yoseob yells and chases after her.

 

CHO HEE POV

We arrived at the apartment and I felt so relieved. Ever since we left, for some reason, DooJoon Oppa acted pretty protective. “Oppa, are you okay?” I asked. He looked at me and just nodded. “I am just worried about you. Did Eli tell you anything?” “Well, besides being tired, I am well pregnant”. I said. Well, more like a whisper. “Yeah I know”, he said and smiled. “I am happy for you Cho Hee!” He smiled. “But Oppa, its Yoseob’s. I don’t want him to-“ Don’t worry, I already told Eli not to say a word”, I smiled and hugged him.

We got off the lift and I saw a small girl with a teddy bear and hugging her knees together in front of my door. “Omo, who is that?” Mollayo”, DooJoon said and we both looked at each other debating if we should even ask. I sighed and walked up to the girl. “Anneyong little girl. What is wrong? Where are your parents?” She looked up slowly and sniffled. My eyes widen, EUN MI?!?!” we both yelled.