Chapter 49: Time is all that we have

I will always be by your side

NO ONE’S POV

Everyone was rushing and were running around everywhere. Time was at its limits right now. Anything would happen. Bad or good.

Cho Hee was rushed immediately to the nearest hospital. The boys were right behind them leaving Junhyung there with the police.

*At the hospital*

Doctors and nurses were rushing to beat the time. They placed her on a stretcher and rushed her into the operating room. Yoseob came and saw them taking her away. He ran as fast as he could towards them but was stopped by the nurses there. “NO! THAT IS MY WIFE AND CHILD I NEED TO BE THERE!” Yoseob yelled.

"I am sorry sir but you cannot be in there! You need to wait outside!" "Yoseob stop stop",  DooJoon and Kikwang took him and tried to calm him down. Tears and sobs were what Yoseob consisted of right now. He couldn’t imagine them gone. He sat on the chair and covered his face and cried. He messed up his hair and he was frustrated.

Moments later, Hyunseung and Eun Mi arrived at the hospital. Eun Mi ran towards Yoseob and hugged him. “Is Umma okay? Is baby okay?” She asked hoping and praying that everything was going to be alright. “I have no idea Baby. All we can do right now is pray”, Yoseob looked at her and tears fell from both of their faces.

The guys looked at them and there was nothing they could do. Time was the only thing that can tell.

 

*several minutes later*

It was almost early morning when the doctor came out. “Is there anyone here that has any relations with Kim Cho Hee?” Yoseob immediately stood up, “I am her boyfriend”, he said. “I will need to talk to you privately”. He led Yoseob away from everyone.

The doctor told him what happened and things just burst. Yoseob ran towards the room towards Cho Hee’s. Nothing could control his emotions. Everything just happened all of a sudden.

 

 

 

Hehehehe~! Cliff hanger! :D

hahaha! these updates are really short >.< sorry!

And just teling you guys, this story will be ending soon! D:

I know I know.........-sobs- Well, i am still debating if i should end it soon or add just a few more chapters. But just letting yall know!

 

 

And as for the ONESHOT thingy, i will start that AFTER i do this story. I dont really want to do too much and then i wont have any ideas and yeah haha!

But if you guys have any requests, i am open now to take some in and i will be doing brainstorms for the stories :D

 

BTW.......IT IS SPRING BREAK!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD

meaning i will be able to update more! (^0^) kekekekeke! well, i will see you lovelies soon! <3

-muah-