42

You Belong To Me

Hyeran and the rest is sitting at the living room while eyeing the telephone or their respective cell phone on the coffee table. Everybody is waiting for JaeJoong’s call. Chanyeol glanced at the clock on the kitchen counter.

“five minutes more, it’s an hour.”

Yerin starts to sob. “what if appa doesn’t make it?” Hyeran pulls the kid to her and they both hugged. She soothed the girl’s hair. “don’t ever think like that. Your appa will do more than anything to be save just for you and Jihye.”

Ri In turn to Chanyeol, tears is not on her face anymore. She even think her tears gland blotted already. “you already got the info about Jessica? Five more minutes, we need to call the police.” The young man grabs the file which he already printed out anything that he found about that woman.

“noona, here it is.” He handed her the file.

Hyeran suddenly stands up and grabs the car key. “I’m going to Jae.”

“What?!!!” Everybody yell at the same time. “Don’t be stupid. You come back here!” Yoochun yelled when he saw she already at the door.

“I will come back.” She said although she’s not confirmed yet whether she will be back safe and sound.

Yoochun walks to her and grabs her arm. “Hyeran! Don’t go! Let the police take care of this. I don’t want to lose you twice!”

“I need to oppa. I can feel he’s having a trouble.” She tries to yank away her hand but he only make it tighter.

Ri In and Junsu turns to each other.

“I’m going with her.” Junsu raised up his hand.

“What?!”

Hyeran sighed. This is not going as planned.

“Okay, okay. I won’t go.” She retreats her steps and sit back on the couch. Yoochun eyeing her. “Don’t you dare to go. Otherwise, I will be going too.”

 

Few minutes after that, Hyeran scans around. Chanyeol is taking a nap while Junsu and Ri In is still sitting on the couch but they both look really tired. She glances towards Yerin who is sleeping on her laps and finally to her oppa.

Yoochun just now is eyeing her but now is walking to the kitchen.

Slowly, she puts Yerin head on the couch and she tries to step on the floor without making any noise. Grabbing the car keys that she left on the small table there, she quickly gets out from the loft and press the elevator button.

“Hyeran ah, are you asleep?” Yoochun walks back to the couch with a glass of water. He is going to apologize to her, maybe he sounds so harsh just now.

However, once he is at the living room, he saw no presence of Hyeran.

“!”

 

According to the GPS in Kris’s car, she will arrived at the abandon house in five minutes time. She heard the GPS ask her to turn left. She made a signal to left and once she turned, she immediately saw the house.

She also saw JaeJoong’s car. “Oh god! Now I’m scared!” she mentally cursed herself and take a deep breath before she squats down near the window and peek inside. Luck is on her side today as she is peeking at the only window in the torture room.

She peeks and immediately she saw Jessica keep aiming her gun to Jihye’s face. She can also see JaeJoong has bleeding mouth. She wonder who is capable doing that to JaeJoong as she knew Jessica is not strong enough to make him like that.

Her question is answered when suddenly a big man is standing right in front of her. Her eyes went wide and she let out a yelp, making the two victim inside the house turn to the source of the sound.

“Eloise!” JaeJoong yelled when he saw the big man easily lift Hyeran from outside the house through the window. The called girl is kicking her feet as strong as she can, hoping it will at least hit the man but to her avail, the man only laugh when he saw how the girl act.

Jessica doesn’t seem pleased to see Hyeran at the house. “What are you doing here?!” she asked once the man threw Hyeran on the cement floor. “oww!!” Hyeran didn’t answered, instead she is rubbing her fresh wound on her arms. Suddenly, she glares at the woman with a gun in her grip.

“you are really embarrassing the woman species.” She spat. Standing up, she immediately gripped by the man.

“What?” now she points the gun towards Hyeran. “you don’t know me.” She then turns to JaeJoong. “is her another of your girl?”

“No-”

“Yes! He is in love with me after you. How’s that? knowing you have the wrong girl.” Hyeran ignores JaeJoong and Jihye voice, both asking her to stop talking. Jihye teary eyes focus on Hyeran act.

“Don’t you dare to fool me! I know he is getting married with Jihye!” she walks to Hyeran and slapped her across the cheek. Hyeran grunted, her cheek pain as hell!

“then why are you so pissed of me? I’m guessing you already pay someone to stalked JaeJoong and you did knew he likes me don’t you?” that is a fact actually because she saw it inside the file that Chanyeol gather about Jessica.  “but you forget one thing. Kris.”

Jessica face went pale. “how did all of you knew him?!!” she points her gun to the wall and released a gun shot. JaeJoong looks at her and wonder where did the old Jessica go, is she really changed because of money? He turns to Jihye who is sitting on the chair. She looks so damn scared. If his hand is not tied, he will go to her and calm her down.

Suddenly his eyes caught something.

Jihye hand is loosely tied.

He saw how Hyeran distracted Jessica and he slowly went to Jihye back.

“Jae-” she gasped when she felt his touch on her hand. “Shhh….” JaeJoong lightly pats her wrist. “When I untied you, run first. Go get some help.”

“But-”

“I promised you I will safely get out from this house with Eloise and we will have the best wedding ever!” he slightly smirked, although he doesn’t know whether he will come out safely or not, he still think about the wedding.

“not to mention about Yerin. Remember her?” Hyeran smirk. However, this time Jessica smirked too. “Yerin? Of course! I met her today. She told me she doesn’t want that woman-” she turns to JIhye and saw JaeJoong is untying the rope that tied Jihye hand.

“Jae!” he looks up when he heard Hyeran voice, Jessica walks to him and use the gun to hit his face. “How dare you!” she kicked JaeJoong’s stomach, making the guy body bended. “How about I just kill her and all of you can listen to me obediently.” She pulls the trigger and points to Jihye head.

“Jihye!”

“Jessica!”

Jihye bit her lower lips to prevent her from screaming. Her moments with Hyeran and JaeJoong starts to play in her mind. If she is fated to died in Jessica hand, she is happy because at least JaeJoong is in love with her. She shook her head when JaeJoong starts to coming to her.

“Don’t move!” Jessica yelled.

“Jae, don’t. she only wants me. Go Jae, take Eloise with you.” He saw a tear escaped from her puffy eyes and slid down on her scratched reddish cheek. “I’m not going anywhere without you.” He said sternly.

Hyeran scanned the situation. If she successfully escaped from this big damn man, she can shift Jessica attention to her. Making the couple has the chance to run away.

“How romantic..” Jessica suddenly hugged herself, making the gun away from Jihye head. JaeJoong screamed, “Run Jihye!!” 

The woman run and that exact moment, Hyeran elbowed the big man stomach and when he groaned in pain, she released herself from him. JaeJoong at that time is pulling Jihye with him. She turns to Jessica and saw that woman is aiming her gun towards the couple.

“oh !”  Hyeran turns to the couple, “run Jae, run!!!” 

Not a seconds after that, a gunshot can be heard.     

 

 

“Hyeran!”

Yunho opens his eyes and scans around quickly. He breathed out when he realized he is in the plane and he just have a bad dream.

“Are you okay sir?” suddenly a pretty flight attendants approached him. He turns to her, “ah yes. Just tired. Thank you.”

“you’re welcome.” She smiled for once more time and leave him.

“Hyeran ah, please don’t let anything happen to you.”

 

 

After the moment Hyeran step out from Ri In house, Yoochun can’t sit there and waits for her. He wants to search for Hyeran. But just when he wants to step out from the Yoochun looked at his son in his embrace. He don’t want to sound cocky but his son is indeed the most beautiful baby in the world. His Park Minhwan. Just when he leans in, to kiss  his baby, a red dot appears on his baby white cloth.

His hand immediately flew to his nose and he’s right. His nose is bleeding. Yoochun then saw a male nurse just happen to crossed in front of him.

“Excuse me-”

He didn’t managed to finish his sentence when his head feels light and next thing he knew, he protect Minhwan from crashing the floor and let his body falls on the hard cold floor.

“Sir!!”

Chanyeol grunted from his sleep when his nap is disturbed by the sounds of the ringing phone on the coffee table. He sat up and looks around, “Ri In noona!”

No one answer. But the phone keeps ringing. He peeks at the screen and saw JaeJoong name on the screen. Quickly, he grabs the phone and answered.

“Hyung!”

“Chanyeol, tell Ri In and Junsu we are at our hospital. Come, now.” He nodded although he knew JaeJoong couldn’t see him. Once hang up, he shook Yerin who sleeps on the couch opposite of him. “hey.. ” Yerin yawned before her eyes recognizes the person in front of her. “Yes?”

“find Ri In noona and Junsu hyung. Your dad just called me, we need to go to hospital now.” He then walk away to pick up his laptop and other his belongings. Yerin quickly go to their room and call for them. Later, they all ready to go to the hospital.

 

 Ri In is going crazy right now. Really crazy. Just when she arrived at the hospital just now, she got a call from YeonHee doctor, saying YeonHee is in the emergency room now as her heartbeat suddenly dropped and not to mention, Yoochun is in another emergency room as he fainted not so long ago and finally, Hyeran is in another emergency room. She is shot by Jessica. Right above her chest and now the doctor truthfully said, “Let’s just hope for a miracle.”

 

 

 

A/N: I’m sooooooooooo sorry for the late update. Apparently my Kristina chapter is not enough for me to get many comments so I was depressed for a while. But now, here I am!! And thanks for reading the crappy chapter! Love ya! Big time!