38

You Belong To Me

A/N: I doubted this story will end at 40. sorry girls. but this crappy story will still go on.

 

At last, Friday come rolling in without they even noticed about it as they are on their busy moment of the year. Hyeran is busy with all the pregnant, mother to be, Shinhye and Ri In is busy with designing JaeJoong school and JaeJoong is currently on his test as he was selected to take part in head of hospital empty spots. Junsu of course is busy with all the kids.

Ri In is sketching some of the building on her large white paper when her eyes accidentally glances towards the calendar on her desk. Jihye is in front of her, trying to estimates the measurement of the building.

“Today is Friday already. How time flies.” She points to the calendar. Jihye nodded her head, agreed with what she said.

“So what did you plan with oppa this weekend? 2 months more and you will be my sister in law.”

“I…” her eyes went wide as a saucer. “Oh my god!” she scrambled to her desk and look for her phone. She saw the digital clock on her desk, it screams 1:30 pm, “Oh ! I already late for half an hour.” She takes her phone from her drawer and saw 5 missed calls from her one and only, Kim JaeJoong.

She grabs her purse, change her slippers to heels and went back to Ri In room. “Hey, I need to go. Catch you later.”

Ri In blinked. “Err.. Okay?”

She walked passed her secretary, “I took half day today. So, note down all the calls and appointment.” She didn’t even let her to replied and she dashed out from the company.

She runs to her car while calling JaeJoong through her phone. After several rings, JaeJoong picked up.

“Jae!”

“Where are you?” OMG, he sounds so pissed.

“I’m sorry, I accidentally forgot bout it. I just drives out from the parking lot. I will be there in 10. Wait for me.”

She heard him sighed. “Sorry…” she bit her lip.

“Nevermind. Just drive here safely. I will be waiting inside.”

‘”Ok, love ya.”

“love you more.”

After ten minutes sharp, Jihye safely arrived at the bridal store. She quickly locked her car and jogs to enter the store. Once inside, the female worker greets her. “Future Mrs. Kim right?”

She don’t know whether the heat that she got after running around or because the title that the lady gave her just now that makes her blushed. “ah yes.”

“Please, this way.” She leads her and together they walk to the center of the store. The bridal store has a very elegance design, with creamy  and white color filled their walls and decorations to matched with red roses painting on the wall make Jihye silently praised JaeJoong for choosing this place.

“Jihye!”

She turns to her left and saw JaeJoong is walking towards her. She steps forward, “I’m sorry.” They both hugs each other. “It’s okay.” He kissed her cheek. “I thought I already choose a dress.”

“Nope. We are cancelling on that. Their offer is not good enough.” She nodded her head.

“So, who wants to try first?”

Immediately, both of them pointed to each other.

“Hey!”

“ladies first!”

“Nu-uh. Not going to happen. I won’t let you see me in wedding dress. You go first.”

He stands up, pulling his suit together. “I should have said you have to be punished for coming late.”

“Yes, I do love you Jae.” She nonchalantly reading the wedding magazine that she found under the glass coffee table.

He walks away, few female staffs follow him, bringing the tux that he get to choose while waiting for her to come.

Few minutes passed, Jihye finished reading the magazine. She throws it on the coffee table and scans around.

“are you done?” she shouts.

“yup.” He chuckled breathlessly.

“what’s so funny?” she crossed her leg.

He blew his hair a bit, “you will need a plastic surgery to fix your jaw.” He fixed his hair a bit before turns around.

She laughed, “oh yeah? Why is th-”

Slightly pushing the curtains, JaeJoong step outside from the fitting room and stands in front of her handsomely with his wedding tux. She scans him from head to toe. How his hair styled perfectly, how his cocky smirk seem so perfect with his face and how that tux hugs his body amazingly. She out of her breath. He’s right, she can totally feels her jaw is slightly open.

“I think this is the one judging by your reaction.” He chuckled.

“don’t you want to try another?” she don’t know where did she find the courage to replied him because last time she checked, JaeJoong has taken her breath away.

“I don’t want you to lose your jaw on the way back home.” Jihye scoffed. “wait till you see me in wedding dress.” She walks away, finding herself a wedding dress.

“Just wait and see.” She warned while JaeJoong is checking on his phone.

 

When Jihye is looking through the wedding dress with two female workers following her, JaeJoong raised up his hand, motioning her to come over. “JIhye ah.” She walks to him. “What?”

“I’m sorry, the boss wants to see me.” He saw her face felled. “but I already called Eloise and she is coming.”

“is not Eloise who I’m going to marry.”

He wrapped his arms around her. “I know and I’m truly sorry bout that. but by this way, I can’t see you in wedding dress, so there will be a surprise.”

They heard the bell ring and turn to see who is coming. Hyeran saw them both and wave. “Come Jihye, we will have some fun dressing up.”

JaeJoong pats Jihye arms, “I will meet you tonight.” He kissed her nose. Hyeran saw that and smiled happily.

“wait, you can’t.” Jihye said. “Why so?” he let go of her. “three of us is going to have our own bachelorette party.”

He turns to Hyeran, “Is that true?”

The female doctor nodded her head. “arasseo. Just don’t do something stupid.” Both female nodded. “and make sure you don’t choose a dress that shows too much skin. That should be for my eyes only. Not too flashy either. Since you are so beautiful, you will overshadowed me. So , we need to be equal.” Jihye and Hyeran rolled their eyes. “I’m serious here girls.”

When Jaejoong stepped out from the bridal store, both female turned to each other. “Let’s play dress up!” they both screamed and giggles.

After picking the dress that obey JaeJoong rules, Jihye finally finalized one dress. She love the details that has on the dress. Hyeran seems pleased with her choice too because she can’t stop admiring the dress.

“can I try this one?” Jihye points the dress. “Sure miss. Follow me.”

The worker brought her to the place where JaeJoong tried his one hour ago.

 

 

Finished with their fitting session, they both went to grab smoothies while leisurely walk in one of the nearest mall.

“I thought you are busy.” Jihye said, sipping her banana strawberry smoothies.

“I do. But Jae gave me half day. He asked me to accompany you.” She throw away her smoothies. “I’m sorry if Jae and I keep on bothering you.”

“Naahh..” she shrugged her shoulders. “I need a break too. Yunho has been nagging me, asking me to have a little break because whenever he called me, I will be working.” Taking out her phone, she turns to her. “Let’s take a picture and send to Jae and Yunho.”

*taking picture sound*

“use my phone too!” Jihye giggled while raising up her hand to snap their picture since she is taller than the doctor. They posed and giggled afterwards when they saw how silly their pose.

While sipping on her smoothies, she edit their picture after taking a seat in one of the restaurant. “sure want to send them this one?” she showed her and Hyeran snorted. “put mustache on me.” She runs her finger on the phone screen.

 

 

Yunho groaned when his phone let out ring tone. Groggily, he reached for his phone.

1 Line Message.

“who the hell is disturbing me at 4 freaking morning?” he is going to throw his phone when Hyeran invaded his thought. He calculate the time difference and am sure that his future wife is giving him a message.

“Future bride?” he whispered when he reads the picture title. “Don’t tell me she went to try her wedding dress already!” alarmed, he impatiently waits for the picture to load.

Few seconds after that, a picture of two female having cartoon character eyes, curly hairs and red y thick lips greets him not to mention the monsieur mustache too.

“What the-” he laughed. All the drowsiness disappeared in a blink of eye.

 

 

“Jihye better not choosing a very y wedding dress.” JaeJoong said to himself when he receives a notification.

In a blink of eye, the picture appeared on JaeJoong iPhone screen. “Yahh!!” he was shocked that he almost threw his phone away. “can’t believe how childish this two can be.” He laughed hysterically.

“I think I want to forward it to Yerin. Let her know how her future mother behavior.” He whispered to himself and proceed to share the picture to Yerin using Whatsapp applications.

 

Coming out from her last class of the day, Yerin takes out her phone in varsity jacket pocket. “Appa?” she slightly raised her eyebrow. Sliding her thumb on the phone screen, the phone unlock and shows Whatsapp conversation between her dad and her.

“What picture is this?” she mumbled to herself.

“Yerin, take a look at your future mother.” Her eyes then travelled down and she immediately giggled. “Oh Jihye.” She wipes the tears that coming out from her eyes. “Oh my god..” she shook her head. She then use the picture as her wallpaper.

Walking to her locker, she puts the book from earlier class into it and locked it, ready to head to her dorm. Not realizing there are two person is looking at her since the moment she walked out from her class.

“Did you see that hyung?”

The other man nodded.

“I bet she already have a boyfriend.”

“Shut up Sehun, there’s no need for you to mention it.” Punching the said name shoulder lightly, Luhan then turns around. Heading back to his dorm as well. Feeling a little bit crushed, seeing his crush already have someone special. Sehun tugged behind him.

 

JaeJoong walks out from the meeting room with a cool smile plastered on his face. He just got the news that the board likes him and his test result is higher than expected. Good things keep rolling towards his direction nowadays. But that also make him scared. What if the happiness he feels right now will disappeared in a blink of eye?

Slowly pressing the down arrow button on the wall, he patiently waits for his elevator to come up and take him to the ground floor. He wants to grab something before gets back to his work.

The elevator door opens, revealing few people who is going upstairs, to visit the patients maybe. He makes his way to the hospital cafeteria.

“Hello Dr. Kim.” He smiles when two three female nurses greet him. “hello.” He replied.

After he pay for his meal, JaeJoong then walks to the empty spot, near the playground, he likes to watching kids playing around. And that reminds him of Yerin message.

Takes out his iPhone, JaeJoong smiles when the picture of Jihye and him greet his view. In the picture, they both showed off their wedding ring. He never proposed to her actually. He simply said it to her and surprisingly she doesn’t matter of that matter and quickly said yes. Unlike Jessica….

“May I have a seat?”

He glanced up. “What are you doing here?” he ignored her, taking the sandwiches that he bought earlier and take a bite of it.

“You don’t like sandwiches before.”

He rolled his eyes, “what do you care? Like you are paying attention with me when we was married before.” Emphasizing the ‘was’ word.

Jessica takes a seat in front of him. “I do okay.” She reaches out for JaeJoong hand on the table.

“What the-!” JaeJoong immediately pulled back his hand while Jessica gasped. “Don’t do that.” He said it in a warning tone. “and did I said anything, letting you sit there?”

Jessica ignores the harsh tone coming from him, she is one thick faced lady unfortunately, so whatever JaeJoong said to her will not affected her.

Junsu smiles to the cafeteria lady when she placed his favorite chocolate iced drink on the dark brown tray. “Your brother is there.” The lady pointed to the favorite place of JaeJoong.

“Eh? Why Jihye is here?” smilingly he walks to his brother after saying thanks to the lady. But, when he come close enough to recognizes who actually is talking to his brother, Junsu fastened his pace.

“Hyung!”

Jessica and JaeJoong jumped a bit.

“Oh! Junsu ah!” Jessica cheerfully waved. JaeJoong turns his head to the playground.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Junsu asked sternly. That annoyed expressions on his face.

Just when they think thing couldn’t go even more worse, Junsu saw Ri In enter the cafeteria as she texted him just now, telling him and she wants to eat together with him.

Ri In eyes immediately recognizes Jessica back view and she quicken her pace. Standing between JaeJoong and Junsu.

“Get out!” was all she said.

Jessica glances around. She saw people start to gives their attention towards four of them. “I will not grabbing any attention and let people know about our family stuffs if I were you.” She then smirked when she looks up straight to Ri In face.

Huffed, she pulled Junsu to take a seat, filling the empty seat around the square table. JaeJoong sighed. “Just go Jessica. Your presence is not invited here.”

Ri In glances towards her brother in-law , “How can you speaks so calmly and not throwing curses to her?”

“Because he is still in loved with me.” She confidently said, however Ri In and JaeJoong scoffed. “What?”

Ri In claps her hand, “oh stupid witch, oppa is getting married next 2 months. A wedding during winter, under the big canopy, lake side event.” Dreamily she leaned to Junsu, “What a beautiful wedding, and everybody wears white, as if they come down from heaven.”

 Jessica widened her eyes, “With the lady that I met at the restaurant that day isn’t it?”

“what do you care?”

“Come back to me Joongie, I know you are still in love with me. You, me and Yerin can live happily together.”

Ri In, Junsu and JaeJoong widened their eyes together. “How did you know about her?” Ri In said between gritted teeth. “I don’t remember I told you about her name. what did you do behind us?” JaeJoong asked.

“is that matter? She is my daughter after all.”

JaeJoong stands up, “yeah, the daughter that you  have abandoned. The daughter that you said you will never claimed her.” He looked at her, “Just go away, don’t appear in front of me anymore.” JaeJoong turns away, just when he take his first step, he turn back to face her. “and I will never forgive you for everything you did to me, since day one we’ve met until you decided to hurt Kris.”

Jessica widened her eyes, “K-Kris? H-How did you-u know him?”

“Kris is an innocent guy until you decided to take all he have. What you had done to me and to him really leave us a very deep deep scar. And yet, when you see me, there’s no single apologies that come out from your mouth.” He smirked, “I wish God will never accepts your repent in the future.”

Ri In and Junsu looked at each other. JaeJoong rarely lose himself or curse or show any mad, angry expressions, but the JaeJoong that gives Jessica a piece of mind just now just, wow. He said it in calmed tone but those words  really pierced Jessica heart, mind and soul, oh yes Kim Ri In is enjoying how pale Jessica face is.

“Just get lost from here Jessica. Your dirty heart, mind and soul didn’t belong to us. Plus, let me tell you something, Kim Yerin, the daughter that you abandoned, she never asked about you. Not even when other students teased for not having a mother.”

With that, Jessica sink on the chair, while Ri In and her husband walk away from the table, following JaeJoong who already left by the minute he has finished his words to her.

“Just wait JaeJoong, I will make you and Yerin be mine.”

 

Hyeran is looking through the magazine on her bed, she while swaying her both legs to left and right. The dimmed light that coming from the bathroom didn’t even stop her from reading the magazine. Her iMac is switched on, just in case Yunho decided to Skype with her.

True enough, not until 5 minutes later, her iMac produce the incoming call ringtone. Smilingly, she walks to one person couch around the TV in the room.

“Hello~~” she sang.

Soon enough, she can hear Yunho laughed sound and he face appears on the screen. “Hi. What are you doing?”

“Just looking through a magazine.” She then saw Yunho smirked. “What?”

“Wedding magazine huh?” he points. Blushingly, she put aside the magazine. “just keep my options open.”

“Yeah right. I’ve told you before, don’t read in dimmed room. Later you need to wear a glasses.”

“So what? I already wear one.” She shrugged. “have you buy your ticket for JaeJoong and Jihye wedding?”

Suddenly Yunho stands up, Hyeran heard a open and close door sound. Then his face reappeared. He then shows her a piece of paper.

“Yay!! You had bought it! When is it?”

“3rd of November.” Hyeran nodded and scribbled on her desk calendar. “I got your picture.” He smiles. “nice moustache there. Will you let me keep one?”

“Nope.” She blatantly shook her head. “I want to kiss your lips, not your moustache.” Yunho laughed. “I will grow a beard when I become a grandpa.”

She laughed, “we will see when it’s going to happen. Oppa,”

“What?”

“Jihye choose her wedding dress today. It’s so beautiful.” She said dreamily. “but that stupid Jae said Jihye can’t wear the revealing one, it’s a big no if its too y..”

Yunho laughed. “of course Hyeran. I’m lucky because until now you haven’t touch any knee length skirt or mini skirt, that way no guy can stares at you. But Jihye, well, she is one y girl.”

Hyeran eyes widened when Yunho mentioned the word ‘y’.

“That’s why JaeJoong not letting her to wear anything y on their wedding day. Trust me, after this, JaeJoong will not letting her to wear any skirt, all pants.” She frowned, “but why? Jihye is so pretty.”   

  “Men don’t look at girl like girl look at a man. Understand? Girls, when she see a guy, she will only see how handsome he is or how kind he is. But man.. well man..”

Suddenly Hyeran covered her ears, “Too much details oppa, too much!” Yunho smirked.