22

You Belong To Me

 “Oppa, got your tickets already?” Ri In asked while checking her own ticket, and then she checks Junsu’s. “Got it.” JaeJoong checks the three tickets in his hand. Got his, YeRin’s and HyeRan’s. After making sure the tickets are correct, he walks back to his seat, where YeRin and HyeRan are talking to each other.

“Eloise!”

She turns around when she heard that familiar voice. YeRin also look for the person. “Kris!!” she squealed. Kris smiled when he saw her. “Hey there little cutie! It’s has been long time since I saw you.” he picked her up and spins her around, making the little girl giggle.

JaeJoong who saw that quickly frowned, “damn he got to hug my two girls!” and then he blinked his eyes, “did he just said two of his girls?”  He quickly shook his head and walks to Kris and his two girls.

“What are you doing here?” HyeRan asked once he landed his beside her. “I also need to go to Seoul. Got last minute call to attend a fashion show.” She nodded her head, “I see.”

“Eloise, here’s your ticket. ” JaeJoong hands her the ticket. He looked at Kris, “got your tickets already?” The tall model nodded and shows his ticket that he slipped between the pages in his passport. HyeRan saw his passport is quite thick, “there’s a lot of stamp.” Kris smiled.

Across their seat, Ri In feels weird on why Kris suddenly with them. She didn’t know about it because when Kris in her house just now, JunSu and her is in their room, booking tickets and pack up their clothes.

“I just hope we can make it.” JunSu suddenly speak pull Ri In back to reality. Ri In hugs his arm and nodded her head. “I suddenly feel guilty for not visiting him for a long time.” They locked their finger. “But we are going back just for his sake. Even JaeJoong hyung didn’t say anything about going back.”

“Yeah. He seems so calm.” JunSu smiled, happy with his hyung behavior. “Oh yeah! I want to tell you something.” JunSu looked at her, “what?” Ri In whispered to him and JunSu laughed.

“Seriously?”

Ri In nodded. “I just hope JaeJoong oppa will interest in her too.” JunSu looked in front of him and saw how sour JaeJoong face is. He wonders why and then he saw Kris is dominating HyeRan attention and YeRin’s too. He shook his head while chuckling.

 

 

After 15 minutes of waiting, they heard the announcement for trip to Seoul. HyeRan stands up, ready to grab her sling bag and YeRin’s. JaeJoong stops her, “Let me.” HyeRan smiled towards him and let him take her sling bag and YeRin’s. Kris saw that.

Inside the plane, JaeJoong look at the seat number of them three. JunSu and Ri In already found theirs. “JaeJoong here!” HyeRan said while pointing to their seat. JaeJoong double checked the seat number on his ticket and to the number where HyeRan points.

“err, Eloise, I think you are the only one sits there because YeRin and my seat are over there.” JaeJoong points at the center of their cabin. HyeRan frowned. “Alright.” He smiled when he saw her frowned, So cute.

HyeRan settle herself on her seat and immediately look out the window. I can’t believe I’m going back there. After many years of avoiding them.

She sighed and turns in front. She saw a person take a seat beside her but she has no mood to being friendly right now. After minutes of silent, the person beside her finally speaks up.

“Still don’t want to look at me?”

She spun her head around.

“Kris!!!”

 

HyeRan frowned while peeking at JaeJoong. She feels weird on why he keeps looking at her place and burrowed his eyebrows. Meanwhile, Kris is acting really hyper with her tonight. He keeps touching her hair, her elbow, her knee and even forcing her to land her head on his shoulder when she yawns.

“Psst. Kris.” She nudged him.

Kris took off his earphone and smiled towards her. “Yes?” HyeRan pulled his head and face it on JaeJoong direction, extra careful cause she don’t want him to notices they are looking at him.

“Ouch Eloise, my precious head!”

HyeRan stifled her laughter, “Don’t you think he’s weird judging by his eyes that keep looking at here?” Kris smirked and returns to his earlier position. “JaeJoong always weird. Why suddenly you care?”

She smacks her arm, “I always care about him okay.”

Kris nodded nonchalantly and continues stuck in his earphone back to his earlobe. 

He looked at her when he notices HyeRan starts to drift to sleep. “He is jealous you pabo… he starts to develop feeling towards you. Only you too blind to see that because you thought everyone is treating you like a sister. Already mid-twenties but still stupid.”

He tucks her in and reaches up his long hand to switch off the reading lights.

 

Morning comes and they all arrived at Incheon Airport. JunSu has called his friends to pick them up and send them to Hilton Hotel where Ri In already booked earlier. They are now waiting for JunSu friend to pick them up at Starbucks Café. Only five of them since Kris need to pick up a call from his boss.

JaeJoong come back from the counter with an iced coffee for YeRin and him while another hand holds Green Tea Frappucino. Since YeRin and HyeRan sit around the table together, he can breathe in relieved now, seeing Kris is away from HyeRan.

“here.” He smiled when he reach the table, “one for my love,” he said it without looking up at first and after he mentioned the word ‘love’, HyeRan face greets his view once he looks up. Noticing JaeJoong suddenly went quiet, she waves her hand in front of JaeJoong face. “Jae, what’s wrong?”

JaeJoong quickly cleared his throat and proceed to hand iced coffee to his daughter and place HyeRan drinks on the round table. HyeRan shook her head, “You are getting weirder since the moment we were in the plane.”

He chuckled nervously, “Really? You are the one who weird, I’m okay.” He takes a sip of YeRin drink once the little girl put it on the table, “Appa, Ri In auntie and JunSu uncle has return.” She points to both of them, walking hand in hand towards them.

JunSu ruffles YeRin long hair before look at JaeJoong, “he’s arrived. Let’s go.”

 

JunSu walks out from the airport main entrance and look at his left and right, searching for his long time buddies. And not until 1 minute, he saw him. That average height of man standing by his car side with black spectacles on. He laughed before he rose up his hand, 

 

 

                                                                  

 

 

 

 

“EunHyuk ah!”

The guy turned around and quickly smiled, “JunSu!” they both walk until the center of their path and hugs each other. “Yahhh… you look different now.” EunHyuk said. JunSu pats his shoulder, “Same goes to you. How are you now?”

“Still me I guess.” They both laughed again. Once they released each other, JunSu gesture his rest of the family to come and greet his buddy. Ri In come and stands beside him, “EunHyuk, this is my wife.” The skinny man widened his eyes and laughed, “Yahhh.. How come you didn’t invite me to your wedding huh? Yaahhh.. she’s beautiful.” Ri In blushed and bows. “Anneyong haseyo, my name is Kim Ri In.”

By the time Ri In speaks Korean, JaeJoong swallowed hard. His face immediately becomes tensed. Luckily HyeRan saw that and put her hand on his shoulder. He glanced towards her and saw she shakes her head. He understands that and nodded his head.

JunSu continue to introduce his family member and once it arrived at HyeRan, he halted, doesn’t know what should he say about HyeRan. She notices that.

“Anneyong Haseyo EunHyuk sshi. Park HyeRan imnida.” They both bow towards each other. Ri In, JunSu and JaeJoong feel weird when they heard HyeRan Korean name as she never mentioned towards them even once.

EunHyuk smiles, “I see. Now, let’s get going shall we.” Everyone smile. The guy helps to load in the luggage while the ladies already safe in the car. Just when JaeJoong wants to step inside the car, he accidentally saw Kris is running towards him.

“Eloise, Kris’s here.”

She turned back and saw him running towards them. She unbuckled the seatbelt and get off from EunHyuk’s car.

“Hey.”

“I have to go now, keep your phone on okay, I will be contacting you.” Kris said and HyeRan nodded her head. He smirked before pulling HyeRan into his embrace. JaeJoong quickly step inside the car.

HyeRan slightly punched Kris flat stomach. “Yah!”

He ruffled her hair and turns around, “Miss me alright.”

HyeRan manages to giggles before step inside the car.

 

 

YunHo turns around, taking one last look to make sure he doesn’t leave anything in the now cleaned up ward room. ChangMin who is helping him with his bag smiles when YunHo turns to look at him.

“What?”

He shook his head, “I’m glad you decide to give her another chance.” YunHo smirked, “I have a plan. Let’s see how she reacts to it.”

He creased his eyebrow, “what plan?”

“ChangMin yah, can you lend me your wife?”

He widened his pair of eyes, “Yahh!! What do you think my wife is?! A lego block?!”

He laughed when he saw how furious ChangMin is. YunHo already planned everything in his mind and right now, he only needs his heroin to show up and silently crossing his finger so that HyeRan reaction will be exactly like was he imagined.

 

HyeRan and Ri In laughed politely when EunHyuk make a joke when JunSu and him reminiscing their school days. JaeJoong however has a troubled expression on his mind; he can feel YeRin plays with his fingers. “Appa, what are you thinking about?”

He looks at her lovingly, “nothing. I’m just enjoying the city view.” HyeRan heard that and glanced towards him, why he looked so troubled?

“So JaeJoong hyung, where is your wife?”

Everybody looked at JaeJoong once the question asked by EunHyuk. JaeJoong shifted uncomfortably on his seat, Ri In glanced towards her husband and HyeRan waits patiently for his answer. Until this day, she didn’t know anything about JaeJoong’s wife.

JaeJoong clears his throat, “we already divorced a long time ago.”

EunHyuk nodded his head, “I’m sorry JaeJoong Hyung, I never knew that.” JaeJoong forced a smile, “It’s nothing. It’s an old story by the way.”

YeEun confusedly looked at her dad, not knowing what they are talking about because after that, her dad expression changed.

 

 

 

“Here we are!!” EunHyuk speaks cheerfully and YeRin laughed when she saw how funny he is. “You are so funny.” She said. EunHyuk bends down to her and ruffled her hair, “thank you.” he speaks with his limited English. “JunSu ah, you have a very beautiful niece here. Palli have a daughter on your own too!” JunSu who is taking out the luggage quickly glanced over his wife. Ri In pretends she didn’t hear EunHyuk remarks and avoid JunSu’s glances.

After saying goodbye to each other and promised to see EunHyuk one more time before he leaves Korea, they finally check in their own hotel room. JunSu and Ri In of course are in the same room, same goes to the father and daughter too. Only HyeRan got the room for herself. After putting her luggage, she walks to the window and stared into Seoul City view.

“I’ve come back.”

Truthfully said, she is afraid. Hell, she is so afraid to meet with her old acquaintances. But she braves herself because she really wants to meet with Prof. Lee. However, a part of her really wishes, she wants to see him again. Him who holds a really special place inside her hear since 19 years ago.

 

 

Author's note: EVERYONE!!!!!! *wipes tears* I'm sooooo sorry for not updating such a long time. it just that this semester is so kiling me! and tell you what, tomorrow is my first final paper. wish me luck okeyh!! on the other side, please comment nehh!! :DDDD wish me luck!!! 

p/s: recently i got a call from TVXQ concert in Malaysia and they said I've won a ticket in rock pit zone!! sadly I can't go!!!!  *wailing* 

 

now you know why I'm so __________ (please fill in the blank --- i can't think anymore) this semester!