1

You Belong To Me

 

3 Years later

 

“Good morning yobo.”

YooChun kisses YeonHee cheek and earned him a peck on the lips.

“What’s for breakfast?” he asks while taking a seat beside her. YeonHee smiled sweetly before responded, “your favorite, blueberry pancake.”

He looked at the pancake and creased his eyebrows, “Err…. Since when-”

YeonHee couldn’t help it and let out a giggle laugh. “I know, I know.”

She stands up and rubbed YooChun both little muscular arms from behind before proceed to the kitchen. She let out few small bowls and served it on the table.

The table now full with Korean food, suitable with his condition and proper for breakfast.

“That’s what I’m talking about.” He grins, “I love you wifey.”

 



“Appa!”

YeRin quickly climbed on the bed and start to jump up and down making the bed rock here and there.

“Ye Rin ah, let appa sleep few minutes more, I had late night shift last night. Please.” He said with his shut eyes.

“All right, you don’t want to wake up, I will call Eloise Umma!” She threatened her dad and after seeing that 35 years old man didn’t give any signal that he will wake up soon, she clears , ready to shout the name that already carved in her heart.

“Eloise Umma!!!!”

Ri In smiled; already know what happen in the room, she glanced at the person who was called just now.

HyeRan is pouring the cereal in the white bowl, breakfast for YeRin, she seems so focused until she didn’t heard YeRin called her just now.

Ri In put down her cup of coffee, “HyeRannie…”

She looks up, “Yes?”

“I think I heard your daughter called you.”

She shook her head, “must be him. So hard to wake him up!” she runs her finger to her short pixel cut hair and walks to Kim JaeJoong room.

“Ye Rin ah…”

She turns around and smiled when she see her. “Good morning umma.”

HyeRan goes forward and lands a sweet kiss on YeRin forehead, “Good morning sunshine.” She quickly make a disgust face when she saw Kim JaeJoong is on the bed, still sleeping.

“I let you handle this umma.”

Before HyeRan can say anything, YeRin already out from the room, leaving HyeRan with JaeJoong.

“Yah Kim JaeJoong!”

JaeJoong still in his deep sleep, not bother at all with that small voice. HyeRan sighed, she may be good at save people lives, but when it comes to wake up Kim JaeJoong in the morning, she definitely bad at it. It’s not her first time, she already did this for so many times since the day they become close, however, until this day, she still couldn’t find the right way to make him easily wakes up.  

She goes forward, ready to smack him with one of the pillow available in the room when she doesn’t notices that Kim JaeJoong shoes is right in front of her. Right enough, she slipped and accidentally kissed Kim JaeJoong cheek.

“Ahhh!!!”

No, don’t make assumption yet, it’s not HyeRan who screamed, it’s JaeJoong!

HyeRan looks at him without blinking her eyes and somehow she can see a little redness on JaeJoong cheek.

 “Are you blushing?” HyeRan innocently asked.

With that, JaeJoong kicked her out from his room.

“Tch, Touchy!”

 

 

JaeJoong take a deep breath and released, “What was that?”

 

 

“How’s he?” Ri In and YeRin asked together.

HyeRan shows her a thumb up and the auntie and her niece giggled.

 

TING TONG

 

 

“I’ll get it.” YeRin take one last spoonful of the cereal that HyeRan poured just now and quickly skipped to the door.

“It’s JunSu Samcheon!” She said happily and unlocks the door.

"Hey there sunshine..."he caressed YeRin head.

Ri In greets him and takes his briefcase, earned herself a peck, making the little girl squealed although she covers her eyes.

"Hey Eloise."

She raised up her right hand, "hey."

“I’m so freaking tired. I better go shower and take a nice sleep. Don’t worry, I already eat breakfast.” He knows what Ri In will ask whenever he had a midnight shift. Ri In follows him to their room, leaving HyeRan and YeRin in the kitchen.

“Umma.”

“Hmm?”

“Let’s go out with appa.”

“Where do you want to go?”

“Central Park.”

“All right.”

They both walked to JaeJoong room and after count to three, they scream, “Kim JaeJoong!!!!!!”

The person who just rest his body on the bed just now immediately shot up, shocked by the sudden yelled sound.

“Aish!!!!!”

 

 

Seoul, South Korea.

 

“YunHo oppa, please stop drinking.” ShinHye tries to grab the alcoholic bottle.

“No.. I will not stop!” He said above whispers.

“Oppa.. please. For me. Don’t destroy your body. You have been drinking almost every day since-”

“Hye Ran!” YunHo suddenly yelled. Making Shin Hye shocked and accidentally pushes YunHo away. YunHo fell on the floor and covers his face with his right arms. A tear escaped his eyes.

“Yobo…” YunHo whispers.

 

 

“I can’t believe I’m spending my one day off like this. I should be making out with my bed!” JaeJoong complained while signaling to left, indicates that he wants to turn left.

YeRin who sits at the back laughs when she saw her Eloise Umma glared at her daddy. “Yah! Is your daughter who wants to spend time with you.N-”

JaeJoong smirked, “Then why are you tagging along? You want to spend time with me too?”

He definitely expects her to be blushing but nope, HyeRan is looking at him and smiled sweetly, “Can’t I?”

He clears his throat, “Of course you can.”

The 6 years old YeRin at the back smiling happily, knowing her umma wins him again.

 

 

“Yobo, you want to go to the hospital?” YeonHee helps YooChun wears the jacket. He nodded his head, “I have to. In order to see our YooHee junior.” He caressed her stomach.

YeonHee widened her eyes, “Since when you know about this?”

He leads them to the living room; making YeonHee sits on the couch while him kneeling in front of her. “Do you think I can’t hear you vomit every morning?”

YeonHee looks down.

“Why you didn’t tell me?” YooChun softly said, “It’s because I can’t-”

“NO!”

YeonHee covers his mouth using her palm and her eyes already filled with tears. “Don’t say like that. Never once that though crossed my mind. I didn’t tell you because I don’t want to burden you. With all the works you have to finish, and hospital appointment..”

“But still, you have to let me know. This mean so much for me.” He caressed her stomach once again. YeonHee puts her both hand around YooChun , “I’m sorry. Forgive me?”

He kissed her forehead, “How can I stay mad at you?”

He stands up, “I’m going now. ”

YeonHee nodded her head, “Take care.”

 

 

Since she’s on leave today, Ri In decided that she should cook JunSu favorite dishes,---which is almost everything.   

“I should make him samgyetang.” She wants to tie the apron behind her back when suddenly a pair of arms hugs from behind.

“I thought you are so sleepy.”

“I did, but when I think that only two of us stay in the house, my body suddenly feels hot.”

Ri In let out a giggle, “I’m sorry Mr.Kim, I’m on my period, 1st day today, so it’s a no.”

JunSu pouts, “But we can still kissing right?”

He didn’t wait for her answer, he scooped her and lead them both to their bedroom, far across from the living room.

 

 

Kim JunSu and KimJaeJoong are siblings. They practically grew up in New York, their father is one of the Dean in NYU while her mom is one of the lecturers in NYU too. It’s been a long time they went back to Seoul, their hometown. Last time they went back is after they graduated from high school. They spend Christmas at their uncle house, Prof Lee. Only after their meeting with their uncle, they then decided to pursue a career in Medic.

And after 10 plus plus years of studying while working, Kim JunSu become one of the pediatrician meanwhile Kim JaeJoong is the only neurosurgeon in New York General Hospital. Its surprise many people actually since they both are the only Korean in the hospital and they both hold the pretty much important position in the hospital chart. They can be proud of themselves since they start from scratch and slowly climb the ladder of success, until they become who they are today. So young yet already have a brilliant career ahead.

 

 

“Here we are!”

YeRin clapped her both hand and JaeJoong smiled, “Are you that happy?”

She nodded her head, “Yes, I’m that happy. It’s been a long time since we been to Central Park.”

YeRin step down from the car and JaeJoong eyed her from head to toe, “Missy, didn’t I told you before about wearing shorts outside the house.”

“Appa~~” She whined. HyeRan who just got out from the car looks at both of them.

 “What happen?”

“Umma! Appa didn’t let me wears this,” she point to her shorts, “outside the house. But it’s summer!” JaeJoong opens his mouth to stand on his point, HyeRan puts her hand on his chest, “I’m sorry. I totally forgot.”

“I let you go this time young lady, don’t ever do this again. If you do this again, I will -”

“Arasso arasso appa! I got it. Now, let’s go.”

YeRin grabs JaeJoong right hand and HyeRan left hand, “Khaja!”

JaeJoong and HyeRan look at each other and smiling sweetly to each other before open up their leg for the first step.

With her standing in the middle while holding the adult hands, they look like a happy family. Indeed they are. Only Park HyeRan is not her mother, yet.

 

 

 

“How’s he?” ChangMin asks straight away when ShinHye accept his call. “Still didn’t wake up yet. Where are you now?”

ChangMin sighed, “it’s already 4 days straight he had drunk. Someone really needs to wake him up.”

ShinHye hummed on the other line, “HyeRan is already missing for 3 years, I miss her.”

“I’m sorry if I’m troubling you.”

“Nahh.. It’s my duty.”

ChangMin silenced. “Please take care of him.”

She nodded her head although ChangMin couldn’t see it.

 

After hang up, she puts her phone before proceed to the bathroom. YunHo, slowly opens his eyes when he heard the bathroom door clicked, he looks at the picture on the bedside table,

“Where are you..”

 

 

 

 

 Author’s note: HEY HEY HEY!!!! Miss me?? Ok, that’s not funny! Note that Kim YeRin is speaking English with everyone except few words like Umma, Appa, Samcheon and few simple Korean words. I know it’s a bit confusing here but I want to make you all has a lot of questions first and I will slowly reveals the answer.

Notices that awesomely beautiful poster? 2 thumbs up for the designer. Elfxotic-graphics! Drop some comments will ya, and mention thumbs up too if you like the poster! I miss you, every single you!!!!