32

You Belong To Me

Morning comes; YeonHee is preparing their breakfast as today she will do her pregnancy check up. However this time, she is not alone. She is with her husband. After knowing all the truth, YooChun has been more willingly to gives his support.

YooChun comes out from their room after he’s done getting dressed. He take a deep breath when the delicious aroma comes to him. “Smells good umma. What are you cooking?” he speaks when he back hugged her.

“Just simple blueberry pancakes appa.” She giggled when Yoochun starts to plant kisses around her neck. “I don’t like western breakfast.” He said when he’s done. YeonHee turns around and pouts, “but our baby wants to eat it.” She rubs her slightly bloated tummy.

He smacked his forehead, “Aigoo.. I’m sorry. Daddy forgets about you.” He bends down and kissed YeonHee stomach. “I’m sorry okay.”

Finished with eating their breakfast, YooChun and YeonHee then headed to the hospital. Upon arriving there, Dr. Im already waits for her.

“Yoona!” she waves. The doctor smiles when she saw the mother-to-be. Yoochun also smiles towards her. “I’m sorry for the other day.”

Yoona nodded her head, “Don’t worry, I can understand you perfectly.” She then puts her hand around YeonHee shoulder, “Come, we should check the baby.”

 

“HyeRan?”

He smiles warmly when he realized that young doctor falls asleep on his shoulder. Slowly, he lifted HyeRan up in bridal style and puts her on the bed. After covers her under the thick duvet, he lightly pecks her lips.

“good night princess.”

He turns to her one last time before he closes the door.

YunHo pressed the down arrow button and patiently waits for the elevator to come up. He puts his both hand inside the pockets.

TING

The door reveals one couple and after the couple comes out from the elevator, he walks in.

“YunHo sshi?”

He looks up when he heard the lady called his name. recognition hits him, “oh Ri In sshi!” he shows her his charming smile. JunSu who stands beside his wife frowned when he heard the name, YunHo? As in that Jung YunHo?

“Hello, I’m YunHo, Jung YunHo, Ri In’s business partner.” He withdrew his hand towards JunSu. JunSu shook his hand with him. “You are the one who Eloise likes right?”

“Ah yes.” He still couldn’t get used to it when people calls HyeRan English name. he rubs his head awkwardly, “I’m her boyfriend.”

JunSu nodded his head. “You just visiting her?” Ri In asked. He nodded, “she asks me to accompany her since she is alone.”

“Alone?” she turns towards her husband, “I thought JaeJoong and JiHye are here.” JunSu shrugged his shoulders. “Oh, JaeJoong and JiHye went out for dinner, HyeRan said.”

“what?!!!!!!!” That SuYin couple shout together until YunHo winced. “Yeah, she saw them walking out together from the hotel, all dressed up.”

YunHo didn’t know why the couple in front of him starts to laughing hardly. He rubs his head awkwardly.

JunSu saw him and quickly asks his wife to stops from laughing, not wanting YunHo to think they are one weird couple although judging by his face he already did.

“It’s nothing YunHo sshi. Is that JaeJoong hyung is so getting back on dating scene.”

“Ah! Speaking about that, can I ask you about JaeJoong ex-wife?”

Ri In turns towards her husband and then to YunHo. “How do you know about that?”

YunHo then told them about what happened between Kris and HyeRan. JunSu and Ri In are so shocked when they heard that, “we did hear about it but we didn’t know it was true.” Ri In covers . “What a b*tch!”

“If you think I’m being nosy by asking about her then its okay, you don’t need to tell me.” He waved his hand quickly when Ri In looks at him questioningly. He just wants to help HyeRan and Kris. He don’t want to see her crying again.

JunSu look around them, “How about we all have a drink at the bar?” he suggested, the other two nodded their head.

 

They ordered their drinks and now waiting for their order to be served. While waiting for it, Ri In starts her side of story.

 

At the same time, JaeJoong and JiHye just finished their meal. He rose up his hand, asking the waiter to bring their bills. JiHye grabs her purse, he saw that. “Oh come on JiHye, don’t embarrass me!” he hissed while looking around.

She gives him a stoic face, “you already treat me for lunch today.”

 

Jessica is one of JaeJoong acquaintances. At first, JaeJoong don’t really like her. Because he always saw her with different man.

 

“And? Don’t make me look bad JiHye ah.” He pleads when JiHye already put half of the amount based on her estimation on the table not to mention she also puts the coins. “I didn’t. Don’t worry.” She smirked. He couldn’t help but face palmed himself. Earn a laugh from the beautiful lady.

 

However, one day, he saw she was beaten by her step-father. He helped her. He asked her why she keep on being with different man? And she answered him, by that way, someone will pay for her meal. But she has her limit. She only accompanies them until restaurant, not more than that. Since then, JaeJoong view towards her, changed.

 

The waiter comes with the bill and left them both. JaeJoong quickly grabs the small tray and put his money on it. Then he stands up. “Come!” JiHye didn’t budged, in fact, she puts her money on the small tray and after doing her math, by dividing the bill amount into half, she takes her balance. He saw it and chuckled.

“Yah!!!” he squinted his nose and pinched JiHye nose.

“What? I don’t want to pay more, I will make you embarrassed don’t I?” she winks her eye and walks away while rubbing her nose.

 

Since then, JaeJoong has been Jessica only ‘customer’. He treated her almost everything. Meals, toiletries, clothes, phone bills, new laptop, he even paid for her college fees. JaeJoong friends keep telling him that Jessica only using him because he comes from a wealthy family. But he didn’t care. Jessica is more than that, he knows it. And he thought, he can change her even though she is like that. Kim JaeJoong has fall in love towards Jessica Jung.

 

They walked out together from the restaurant, JiHye then wait for taxi meanwhile, JaeJoong has another plan.

“JiHye, let’s take a night walk.” He suggested, in hoping she will agreed. Without taking any second to think about it, she nodded her head. “But we will walk slowly right? I’m wearing heels.”

He smirked, “Since when you didn’t huh?”

She smiles, not wanting to argue about the fact. Just when she takes her first step, JaeJoong offers her his arm again. This time, she is not thinking twice anymore, she slips her arm and together they walk, really in slow pace.

 

Since Jessica is not in medical course, she graduates earlier than JaeJoong. He thought, she will not doing her ‘old job’ anymore. But after caught her with different man 3 days straight, he confronts her. She told him, she don’t feel insecure with JaeJoong. He told her to wait for him until next year. And she did, with the money JaeJoong supply every month. Lastly, after a year, JaeJoong graduated. Not long after that, he married with her. And he thought he will live happily with her.

 

JiHye sighed when finally they reached a small park with small pond there. She takes a seat on the flat rock, facing the small pond which the water shimmering under the bright moonlights. JaeJoong sits beside her. She quickly takes off her heels and throws beside her. She didn’t care what JaeJoong think about her anymore. She is exhausted!

“Tired?”   

She slightly nodded her head. “It’s all your fault. I thought you said walk to the nearby park. This is not nearby! This is we practicing for marathon.”

He laughed breathlessly. “Okay okay. I’m sorry. On the internet it said we will take up almost 10 minutes of walking.”

“The internet?”

He turns to her, curled a lock of her hair behind her ear, “I planned for this. Our dinner.”

 

When JaeJoong goes out to work, she went out too. He thought she is searching for job; instead, she is searching for her next victim. For her, JaeJoong is never enough. She wants more. That’s when she met with James Wu, Kris’s father. After YeRin was born, Jessica immediately filed for a divorce. JaeJoong who is so heartbroken with her, simply let her go.

 

She blushed, “Why-”

“Why I did that?”

She didn’t answer because JaeJoong close the gap between both of them. JiHye looks away but JaeJoong pull her chin a little bit, facing him.

“Can you use your first wish on me?”

The event at the park on that day replayed in her mind. She rolls her eyes, “You are the one who lost and now you want me to use my wishes, for you? What a selfish man.” She lightly jumped when JaeJoong pushes her bangs away. “What do you intend to do with my wish?” she manages to stops herself from letting out trembling voice, with JaeJoong in front of him in few inches only, how can she speaks calmly?

JiHye caught he is grinning towards her. “What-”

She widened her eyes immediately; JaeJoong stops her from talking by crushing his kissable lips on her lips! She couldn’t think straight when JaeJoong starts to moves his lips, slowly, JiHye eyes shutting off and they both fell into their own world and within few seconds, the kiss turns passionate.

 

“Since then JaeJoong never tried to love any woman.” Ri In finished her own story. YunHo glances at JunSu who seems like he wants to say something.

“What?” then he gulped down his beer.

“We sort of want JaeJoong and Eloise date together.” and that sentence makes YunHo coughed, hardly. “What?!”

The doctor laughed, “Don’t worry. That plan failed terribly. 5 years’ time is not enough to make they fall in love. Eloise still loves you.” Ri In holds JunSu hand, “although I really want her to end up with JaeJoong.” She cooly shurgged her shoulders.

“That,” YunHo, using his beer, pointing towards Ri In, “ is not going to happen.”

Three of them laughed happily while finishing the rest of the beer they ordered, not giving any attention towards the news on the nearby TV.

 

“Greetings, earlier, we was informed by a trustful sources that we have lost another great person in fashion industry beside Andre Kim. James Wu has been building his fashion empire successfully after 45 years and earlier today, he was found dead by his wife on their bed. According to his family lawyer, all the properties is now under Jessica Wu name. when is asked about Kris Wu, the lawyer said, Kris didn’t get anything from his father as his father never wrote any will towards him.”

 

JiHye can still feel her heart beats crazily. She puts her hand on her chest; silently asking her heart to calm down, afraid JaeJoong will notices it. She stares at their linked hand.

 

 

“Why are you kissing me?”

“I want to gives us a chance.”

“A chance?”

“Teach me how to love someone so dearly JiHye. I had loved someone who didn’t appreciated my love at all.”

“But Jae, it’s my first time too.”

He stares into her pair of eyes. Looking for confirmation, how can she, a beautiful girl never fall in love before?

“The truth is, I have bad memories with man.”

Lifting his hand, he caressed on JiHye cheek. Telling her that he will right beside her no matter what is she going to tell him.

“The senior that I trusted and even had crushed on, tried to me during MT. since then, I never involved with male. Until I met you.” she looks down, too embarrasses to meet his eyes.

JaeJoong uses his thumb, slowly lift JiHye chin, “then let’s learn together shall we?” he gave her a warm smile. “Let’s learn together how to love each other so dearly and this time, let’s make it happen. If we tried hard enough and we believe there will no us in the future, then we will let each other go. But in the meantime, let’s imagine there will be us in the future.”

There are no needs to think or imagine, for her, if there’s JaeJoong, she will surely follow him. No matter how bumpy their road is, she will try hardly, to believe that there will be a future for them, a happy one.

 

 

“arrived.” she said shortly when they finally arrived in front of JiHye room. JaeJoong stared at their linked hand, “Why did I feel so hard to let go of your hand?”

She turns around, don’t want to let JaeJoong see her blushing face anymore, her cheek has done so many blushing exercise tonight. Swiping her room card, she opens her door. “It’s time to let go. You need to sleep. YeRin has worried you enough.”

Instead of listening to her, he steps inside her room. Leading her towards her bed, JaeJoong makes her sit on the bed.

“Can I have a glass of milk?”

What a weird request, “Of course. It’s in the refrigerator. Go ahead.” Finally, they let go each other hand. JiHye walks to the other room, to change her clothes. When she is done, she walks out and found JaeJoong is drinking around the small dining table in the room. She walks to him.

“Jae-”

She gulps down when she saw JaeJoong adam’s apple goes up and down as JaeJoong gulping the glass of milk.

“What?” he wipes his lips using his thumb and she finds that is so y moves, unintentionally, she lips her own lips too.

“JiHye?” his planned is to make JiHye to think that he is a y guy failed terribly when his saw her do that, instead, she is the one to make he thinks she is one hell of a y girl.  

Pushing his glass of milk away, he once again landed his lips on hers again. Kissing her passionately for second time that night, and that’s only after one hour and half later.

                                                                      

 

 

Author's note: I always love a scene where a person talked about the other character sadness while she/he doing something. like Ri In and JaeJoong here. I think I want to end this story at chapter 40. what do you think? is it too much??? btw, Nizzyool, where are you???