17

You Belong To Me

 

Kris opens his mouth to say something but decided not to when he saw how white HyeRan turns to. He then spins her around, to lead her to his office. HyeRan forced her legs to move with so much force.

RING

“Welcome sir.”

Kris heard his worker greet the customer and heard the man said, “thanks.” He stops when HyeRan stops too.

That voice.

HyeRan halted when she heard the man voice. Slowly, she forced herself to turn around, Kris look down at her. He puts his two hand on HyeRan shoulder, ready to turn her around again. However, he stops when he saw HyeRan peek through the free space. He then heard she gasped.

“It’s him.” She said above whispers. Her eyes went wide when she realized how close them both are standing. Kris is standing there like a wall separating YunHo and her. Without she realized about it, her hand start to withdraw, reaching out as she couldn’t believe he is standing behind Kris.

“Eloise.”

Kris hold her hand. YunHo is standing at the counter, waiting for his iced coffee turn at Kris.

HyeRan can feel her heart beat went crazy and she forgot to breathe for a moment. she quickly hid herself in front of the tall person in front of her and tremblingly hold the side of Kris shirt.

No. now, it’s not the time to meet him. I’m still not ready yet.  

 

Ri In walked in her office and threw her hand bag on the desk. “What is wrong with him? I can understand him at all!” she blew her bangs and crossed her arms. The supposed to be peaceful conversation with JaeJoong turn into a big fire when JaeJoong yelled at her when she said bad things about his ex-wife.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Ri In, ready to meet with Jung Construction rep?”

She saw JiHye popped in her head and she replied it with a nod. JiHye smile and closed back the door.

“Kim JaeJoong, you better say sorry to me later when I got this contract.” She managed to curse JaeJoong a few times in her head before a knock on the door comes again. She stands up and fixed her skirt.

Not until 3 seconds, JiHye enter her office along with a very good looking man she must say. With the designer clothes he wears, he must be one of the heck business men out there. He didn’t wear official suites though. He only wears black pants, red checkered shirt and a pair of worn out sneaker. She can tell it was the latest design from Converse as she saw HyeRan bought it last week. The exact pair actually.

                                                                                                       

 

 

“Have a seat Mr-” Ri In hold, the man continue, “Jung, Jung YunHo.”

Sadly, that name didn’t ring a bell in her mind. “Have a seat Mr. Jung.”

YunHo smiled and take a seat in front of Ri In. JiHye smiled too and take a seat beside YunHo.

“Did you have a nice flight Mr. Jung?” Ri In asked while placing few document regarding their project on the desk.

YunHo also take out few document from his sling bag and put it on the desk. “oh yes I did. Thanks for asking.”

The meeting went smoothly and YunHo seems so interested at the idea where the unfortunate kids will be take care nicely and there will be a group of teachers that specialized in this field of work teach the kids.

One of the reason why he support this idea is that the lady that he love also lost her parent at a very young age and have then have no choice but to live with her best friend family and he can confidently say she is treated wrongly.

“Let me discuss this with my investors and we’ll see from there.” YunHo stands up, Ri In and JiHye also stand up. They exchange few folders and YunHo shake hand with both ladies. “If this project is accepted by the investors, I think few of your company rep need to come down to Seoul and meet with the investors.”

JiHye and Ri In look at each other and look back at YunHo, “we would love to. Don’t worry. Just call us.”

YunHo bows to each one of them and JiHye assists him on walking out from the company. Just when YunHo step out from the company, JiHye shocked by someone presence. She bows and when she looks up, she meet with a gorgeous male.

                                     

 

he hesitantly said, “Hi.” 

His voice like sounds of music. JiHye quickly clears , “Hi. Can I help you?”

“Is Ri In here?” still maintaining the hesitant mode. 

Just when JiHye opens to answer, Ri In voice can be heard, “Oppa!”

Oppa?

JaeJoong smiled when he saw his sister-in-law. This is his first time coming to Ri In company as before this he never have the chance or any business to visit her company.

“Oh yeah JiHye, I forgot to introduce to you. this is Kim JaeJoong. YeRin father.” She then turns to JaeJoong, “oppa, this is Wang JiHye, she is my partner.”

JiHye and JaeJoong shook hand while smiling nervously because they both swear they feel an electric shock wave just passed through them.

“I think it’s your first time here.” JiHye bravely starts a conversation. He nodded, “Yeah. I got nothing to do at here so why must come.”

Ri In sensed something about this two and she think she really like it.

 

YunHo read the hospital name to the taxi driver and after 15 minutes, he safely arrived in front of New York General Hospital. He gives the taxi driver extra money and after thanked the taxi driver, he gets out. While fixing his shirt, he scanned around, “Park HyeRan, I’m coming to get you. you better be prepare.” He said while imagining the picture that he paste on his mirror in the hotel room, the picture of HyeRan smiling.

 

ChangMin waits for ShinHye outside the hospital room silently but inside of him, he is screaming on top of his lung.

After that painful 15 minutes, suddenly a nurse opens the door and invite ChangMin enter the room. He carefully step inside the room and saw ShinHye just get down from the bed there. he help her and they both sit in front of the female doctor.

“Mr. and Mrs. Shim.” The doctor started. ChangMin and ShinHye look at each other before focused at the doctor.

“Congratulations Mrs. Shim, you are two months pregnant.”

“Yes!!!!” ChangMin yells and hugs ShinHye who is in daze at that moment, still couldn’t believe her ears that there’s a life in her stomach. ChangMin released her and shake hand with the doctor, “thank you doctor!! You don’t know how much work I need to do to make her pregnant because she always busy and I’m always away so our -”

“Oppa!! Stop!!!”

ShinHye calmly hold ChangMin hand and prevent him to spill out their activities at night. ChangMin laugh nervously and look at the doctor who her face has turns red.

“Err.. ” he looks at the nurse and the doctor, “I’m sorry. I didn’t saw the title Miss at your name.”

 

 

Author's note: So, is it okay for you guys that i update a short chapter than usual? tell me okay. thanks for the comment btw. keep the comment coming in!! :DDD