25

You Belong To Me

 

YunHo looks at his reflection on the mirror after fixing his hair, he walked out from his room and walked down the stairs.

“Going somewhere?” Mrs. Jung asked, she is stirring her cup of tea with a small spoon at the kitchen door. He nodded, “I’m going to ShinHye boutique. ChangMin has been complained that ShinHye can’t stop talking about this one male model.” He sighed, “so he asked me to visit her boutique, since he is already on the plane to New Zealand.”

Mrs. Jung laughed, “He is one protective husband huh?” YunHo answered with a simple yes, “I will be one too if I got a wife.” That answer however has make his umma smile faded.

“I’m sorry.”

YunHo who is just picking up his car key turns back. “What for?”

Then he saw his umma tears starts to fall. He sighed and walked to Mrs. Jung who already sits on one of the couch there. “Umma…” he wrapped his arm around Mrs. Jung shoulder. “Why are you apologizing?” Mrs. Jung holds YunHo face between her palms. “It’s my fault, otherwise you will already married to Park HyeRan and probably has many child already.” he quickly shakes his head. “Umma, I believe, that everything happens for a reason. For example, you have become a better mother for me.” He planted a kiss on her cheek. “about my love story with HyeRan, I think it’s best if we just leave it to God. I’m sure he is a great planner.” Mrs. Jung nodded, “But I’m still feel guilty.” YunHo stands up “Don’t be umma. Now, I’m going to be late, don’t wait for me for dinner arasso. Love you.” he bends down and planted a kiss on his mother forehead.

 

JaeJoong, JunSu, Ri In, YeEun, YeRin, HyeRan, Dr. Jin, Prof. Lee only son and his family and many doctors, nurses and staffs that work at the hospital all came to pay their last respect towards Prof. Lee. All of them are in good terms with Prof. Lee since he really is a kind man. He helps people who he thinks deserved it and he is really professional with his job. Never once he scolded his staff also he never complained anything. If he didn’t like that, he will try to tell the person in charge in a way that nobody will have the hurt feelings. But everybody knew, it’s only a matter of time because he is already 83 years old. He should be at home, resting and playing with his grandchild but he never agrees on that. He once said, he wants to spend his last breath at the hospital, because for him, hospital is his everything. Lastly, his wish already comes true. He indeed breathed his last breath in the hospital.

 After everybody puts their flowers, they started to leave the cemetery. But HyeRan didn’t have the feeling to go back. She keeps on standing in front of the square box and stared at Prof. Lee happy passport picture.

“Park HyeRan-sshi?”

She wipes away her tears with her sleeve and turns right, “ah, Lee JongHyun-sshi right?” the man nodded. They both then turn to HyeRan earlier position, together staring at the passport picture. “He never stops talking about you.”

HyeRan tries to smile. “He keeps saying if only he had another son, he will surely ask him to marry you.” fresh tear slid down her cheek, she remembers the conversation she had with Prof. Lee on that day.

 

She nodded her head and hugs Prof Lee. “Thank you Prof, thank you!!”

“Let me go Hye Ran, otherwise I will need to quickly find a son and married you so that you can become my daughter!”

 

“boy, that sentences always make my wife sulked.” He chuckled. “you leave very deep impression on him HyeRan-sshi.” She can’t take it no more. She covers her face and cries for she even lost count on how many times she cries. JongHyun pats on her shoulder, “I’m glad you are there to filled in my place, to accompany him. and I’m glad he died during your presence. He really loves you as his daughter. I want to say thanks for everything. Take care HyeRan-sshi.” Without waiting for anything, he left the place. He is indeed appreciating HyeRan treatment towards his father.

JaeJoong saw JongHyun and his wife along with his only child at their car, ready to leave. He walks to him, “JongHyun ah.” The younger man turns, “Hyung!” they both hugged.

“Live well arasso. Take care of your family.” JaeJoong advised, JongHyun nodded his head. “Where are you going after this?”

“I need to get back to the house, packs all the things and settle all the insurance procedure. Maybe it will take up a few days and after that I will be going back to Australia for good. There’s nothing left for me here. Appa and umma are already up in the heaven.”

He nodded, “that’s good I think. Just come back here occasionally to visits them.” They both hug again. “I will hyung. Don’t worry.”

 

After JongHyun’s car not in his sight anymore, he turns towards the building and saw HyeRan is caressing the glass door of the box. “Please stop Eloise…” slowly, he composed his steps towards her.

“Let’s go back Eloise.”

She turns around, looking down she saw JaeJoong withdraw his right hand. She pays Prof. Lee one last respect and placed her left hand on JaeJoong hand. “He will be okay right?”

He nodded, “you know him. He adjusts well. He probably already danced GangNam Style because he finally reunited with his wife.”

And that make HyeRan produce her first laugh of the day.

 

Kris is having his break from the fitting session that held in ShinHye boutique for 15 minutes. Turns out, ShinHye had prepared a lot of attire for him. when he is taking his time, his eyes starts to wander the boutique. From the decoration, he can guessed ShinHye is a high taste woman but she never shows any of the traits in person. His eyes then suddenly fell on ShinHye working desk. He saw few picture frames there. curiosity got him and he is now making his way to the desk to see clearer version of the picture.

Kris randomly grabs one of the picture frame, he turns it around and his eyes widened in recognition.

 

                                                           

 

His thought didn’t have the time to connect the link when suddenly the person in the picture is standing in front of him.

 

 

YeEun shifted uncomfortably on her seat. Groggily, she opens her eyes, not having the feeling to continue her sleep.

“Umma…”

She turns to her left and saw YeRin is withdrawing her pair of arms, HyeRan gladly accepts it. YeRin then was placed on HyeRan laps. She bravely peeks in front and saw JaeJoong is holding HyeRan left hand in his grip. She examined the couple in front of her and immediately sensed the chemistry between those two or should she say three include YeRin?  After JaeJoong released HyeRan hand, she used her free hand to gives JaeJoong a little massage on his neck. “You must be tired driving since dawn until now.”

“Is the least I can do since JunSu is so tired from helping with the preparation.” JaeJoong glanced at the rearview mirror to check up on JunSu however his eyes caught YeEun is directly looking at him through the mirror.

“awake already?” JaeJoong clears his throat in awkward. HyeRan turns back a little bit and smile when she saw YeEun. “yah sleepy head!” HyeRan laughed when YeEun stuck her tongue out.

What was that? Dr. Park are you falling for this guy?

 

 

YooChun held YeonHee tightly in his warm embrace. After knowing YeonHee sickness, he can’t help but starts to cries. She already expects he will be having this respond. “It’s okay oppa.” She wipes his tears. “how can you be so calm with this?” he keeps on weeping.

YeonHee kissed his hand, “because everybody will died eventually, it just the matter of time.” YooChun shook his head. “no. come on, we go to the hospital and ask Dr. Im to gives you many pills so that that cancer go away.” She shook her head, “you want me to harm the baby?”

“Oh god! Our baby. Our baby will lose both his parent.” That statement makes YeonHee has teary eyes, that’s the thing that keep bothering her since the moment she knew her sickness, to make things even worse, both of them are having cancer. First, she discovered YooChun’s during his trip to hospital when he treats his broken arm. Then, after they got married, Dr. Im told her she has a tumor at the back of her head when she miscarriage.

She tries to keep it from YooChun, to avoid him from getting worry over her but seeing YooChun really want to have a baby, she try fighting the cancer cell and now she is 5 months pregnant. Unfortunately, her health doesn’t proportional with her growing tummy. Dr. Im can’t keep on giving her the medicines since she is afraid it will harm the baby but without the medicines, YeonHee can’t keep her health in good condition.

YooChun knew how the medicines will affect to our body because he experienced it himself. he looks at YeonHee, should they abort the baby? Immediately, he shook his head, there’s no way they will do such thing. To have a baby is their dream.

“I don’t know what should I say to you YeonHee ah.” He cries again. She nodded in understanding. “Don’t worry, I’m sure both of us will get the chance to see our baby. Let’s trust each other and believe in God.” She wipes away YooChun tears, “aigoo my cutie hubby~”

 

ShinHye and Ah-Ra are sitting in front of Kris who sits across YunHo. They do feel the cold aura between those two. “Err…. ”

YunHo looked at her and turns to Kris, “who is he, ShinHye?” she smiled, “his name is Kris Wu. He is my only one male model.” Kris scoffed, “you must be Jung YunHo right?” shocked, YunHo crossed his arms, “how come you know me?” Kris laughed, “I know a lot about you.”

YunHo tries very hard to remember Kris face and after a very hard thinking, he recognized, Kris who is the one who puts his arm around HyeRan neck last night. Kris scanned YunHo face and knew YunHo already who knew who he is.

“You-” he points towards the model.

Kris nodded, “Yes, it’s me.”

 

“Finally, Mrs. Wu has scheduled her own press conference without the attendants of her husband, Jamie Wu and her step son, Kris Wu. Regarding the scandal surrounding her and her step son, Jessica Wu quickly denied it.

 

                                                             

 

“The thoughts of having a love relationship with my step son is really making me sick until I can’t breathe. I know, out there, a lot of people don’t like me but there is nothing I can do since I fall in love with Jamie. Don’t judge us anymore. It’s already been 6 years and you people still talking about us. It’s not me who I’m worried of, it’s Kris. Kris is really a brilliant man and with the scandals surfaced, he can’t work properly. I beg all of you to- ”

 

JaeJoong can’t hear norlook at it no more. He shut down the small tv in the car and sighed. Ri In looks at JunSu and saw her husband shook his head, asking her not to say anything to provoke JaeJoong. Jessica left him for Jamie Wu. Everyone in the Kim knows that. But to hear the fact that Jessica is indeed Kris step mother make JaeJoong feels sicker than he is now.

They are still in the car, on the way to Seoul, to their hotel. HyeRan glanced at his way, “are you okay?” she whispered. JaeJoong seems to hear her. He nodded his head, “I’m okay.” JunSu at the back look at the rearview mirror, “Hyung, do you want me to drive?”

“No need.”

YeEun who sits at the back only can silenced and see all of their reaction towards that interview that she heard just now.

Lastly, all of them went back to Seoul in silence since nobody dares to starts any topic. Luckily YeRin falls asleep during the whole ride.

 

 

“How did you know her?”

 

“Why did you leave her?”

 

“I asked you first, answer me.”

 

“You are not my dad, why should I listen to you?”

 

“Oh god! Please stop both of you!” ShinHye slightly pulled her hair, feeling stressed with two men in front of her. “For the past 45 minutes, all you talk is about this one girl. Who is she actually?”

Kris and YunHo turn towards her, “no one!” then they looked at each other back.

Annoyed, she stands up and drags both of them out from her boutique, “go settle all of your problems first before coming back to me! Useless menstrual men!” she spat. Kris and YunHo look at her and when they saw ShinHye squinted on her eyes, both of them quickly walked away.

Finally, they both settled at nearby café. Their drinks arrived after 5 minutes. “Seriously, how did you know her?” YunHo started.

“She is my neighbor.”

“How close your relationship with her?”

“This close.” Kris tightly pinched his thumb and his index finger together, “seriously, this close.” YunHo jaw fell too shocked to see them both ‘that close’. “Why did you leave her?”

“Misunderstanding.”

“Yeah right!” Kris snorted. “She told me you married her best friend, you are toying with her right? Of course, Eloise is one naïve girl. She will believe everything that comes out from your mouth.”

YunHo frowned, “what do you mean by that?”

Kris sips his drink till finished, “in order to forget you, she went out with a lot of men. All of them keep showering her with loving words and promise her with many things. However, none of them actually keep their promises. She is now broken.” Kris saw YunHo grip already turns to white. “But fear no more. I’m here. I’m ready to show her that I love her since day one I saw her in the elevator. You are a little late Jung YunHo. Eloise now is mine.”

With that, he stands up and leaves the café. YunHo didn’t bothered to look at him, if only he glanced towards his left, he will see how Kris laughed out loud outside the café because he knew, he just succeed making YunHo feels irritates at maximum level!

“Let’s see if you are worth to have her back Jung YunHo. Otherwise, I will help JaeJoong to win her heart.”

 

 

p/s: Double updates! :D