7

You Belong To Me

 

KRING KRING KRING!!!

 

YooChun stirred in his deep sleep. Slowly, he is squinting his eyes to adapt what is going on right now. He turns to his right and immediately saw YeonHee bare shoulder. He smiled when he see how much angel like YeonHee when she is sleeping.

 

KRING KRING KRING!!!

 

YooChun groaned. He looks at his left side and answers his phone.

“Hello..”

“I’m sorry to disturb you this morning YooChun.” He recognizes the voice.

“Yes JiHye ah. Whatsup?”

JiHye smiled from the other side. “I have been looking at the sketch you made for the Japan Company and I saw some glitch in it. Can I have your permission to change it?”

YooChun looks at the clock on the wall, “you look at the drawing at this time? JiHye ah.. it’s freaking 4 in the morning!” he exclaimed. His voice has already stirred the angel like that hugging his bare chest.

YooChun can hear JiHye laughed. “I’m sorry. I can’t sleep so I thought why not checking up the entire project. So can I?”

“Sure, of course. You are the boss. You do what you think the best. Just don’t change too much until I don’t know what to explain to Mr. Matsumoto.” He kissed YeonHee head when he saw her changes her position.

“You know it’s not like that. We are partners YooChun ah.. Alright, I will jot down whatever I changed and brief you later. Say hi to YeonHee. Bye.”

BEEP

YooChun sighed and rest his head on the head bed. “Who is it?” YeonHee ask while wrapping the bathrobe to her body.

“JiHye. She is checking up on my work.”

Same like YooChun earlier, YeonHee glanced at the clock too. “At this hour? She seriously needs to find a boyfriend.”

YooChun smiled. “She said hi.”

YeonHee leaned forward to him, “say hi to her later too.” She pecked him and proceeds to enter bathroom.

He scanned his room. “Thank God I can give her wealth. So that after I was gone, she can live peacefully without anyone disturb her.”

Suddenly his parent image crosses into his mind.

“I need to tell them they have a daughter in-law. YeonHee is pity enough after she loses her parent. She needs a parent love. Especially when she is in this state.”

He takes his phone and composes a message.

 

Just after she erased the part where need to be re-done, she received a message. She slightly touched on the phone screen.

 

To : JiHye

Thanks to you I can’t sleep anymore. I will be having a checkup today and

YeonHee is going to Obstetrician too. I will check in probably noon.

Is that okay with you?

                                                                                                      From: YeonHee husband  

 

She raised her left eyebrow. “Obstetrician?” why would YeonHee go there? ….. Unless…..!!! She immediately calls him again.

“Hello..”

“YAH! Why you didn’t tell me YeonHee is pregnant?”

She heard him chuckle on the other side of the line. “It’s not funny Park! Lemme talk to her! Pronto pronto!!”

“Fine Boss!!!”

She was about to replied but stops when she heard the soft voice. “Hello.. JiHye ah…”

Her heart becomes soft after hearing YeonHee voice. “YeonHee ah.. Why you didn’t tell me you are going to be a mother??”

YeonHee smiled, “first of all, it just YooChun oppa assumption. Although it’s true that I keep on vomiting during morning but I still haven’t tested it yet. So today we are going to the hospital.”

YeonHee starts to feel something is crawling on her thigh. She glanced towards her husband. “Yobo~~” she warned while throwing away his hand.  

YooChun shows his y face while hand starts to roam around YeonHee thigh and arms again.

“Oh really? I thought you already confirmed. Tell YooChun I let him check in after noon so that you two will have the time to celebrate if you are pregnant which I totally-”

“Yobo!” JiHye then heard YeonHee squealing. Just when she wants to ask what happen she heard YooChun voice, “thanks JiHye, I will see you at noon. Byep!”

BEEP

“What was that?” she question herself. After some thought, her cheek went red.

“Man and hormones~” she shook her head.

 

 

HyeRan wakes up with a bright smile on that day. As usual, she will smell a lovely smell coming from the kitchen. She quickly grabs her towel and takes a shower to freshen herself. She is going to helps Ri In with breakfast today.

“Good morning Ri In unnie..” HyeRan greets. Ri In who is so busy at the pan turns around and replied her greetings.

“Good morning HyeRannie..”

“What are you going to cook today?” HyeRan asked and stands beside her. “Wow, crispy bacon. That looks so tempting.”

Ri In smiled, “JaeJoong oppa favorite.” She replied in matter-of-fact tone.

“Really?  It’s must be hard for you right? To be the only house maker. Luckily you are not working. At least you can take care of little YeRinnie..”

“Who told you I’m unemployed?” she looks at her questioningly.

“No one. Well it’s because I never saw you go to your office. You always in the house, cooking.” Ri In laughed. “Oh HyeRannie.. I work from my home because nobody is going to take care of YeRin. If JaeJoong oppa took her to GrandMa Yvonne then it’s because I need to go to the company.”

HyeRan nodded her head. “I see.. Mian.”

Ri In nudged her arm, “it’s nothing okay. Don’t apologize over such a small matter.” HyeRan shrugged her shoulders. “I’m already used to it.” Ri In turns to her, “JaeJoong oppa still give you the silent treatment?”

HyeRan snapped her finger. “Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. Remember that time when JunSu sshi told you that the doctor that I supposed to meet its not available at that time?”

Ri In thought for a while then nodded her head. “What about him?”

“Turns out it was Dr. Kim JaeJoong..” she whispers while pointing to JaeJoong room. “It’s him! The person that burst out on me yesterday morning and after lunch, he is my supervisor. Who would thought of that?!”

Ri In laughed out loud. “Really??!!!” She laughed some more. “I thought about that too actually. It’s because, in the hospital, only JunSu oppa and JaeJoong oppa are Korean doctor. So when I knew you are a doctor but then don’t recognize JaeJoong oppa, I feel weird. JunSu oppa also didn’t warn you. I bet he must want to mess you two.”

HyeRan grinned. “But it doesn’t matter now. I’m already okay with him. I also make a new friend.” She sits on the bar stool and looks at Ri In.

“really? Who is it? One of the staff at the hospital?”

She shook her head, “nope. I met Kris. Kris Wu. Recognize him?”

Ri In thought for a while, just like before. Then she shook her head.

“Really? He said he is our neighbor.”

Ri In placed the pan in the sink and lifts the water tap. “If you said he is neighbor, then he must be the person upstairs. There’s only one person that live upstairs. ” She pointed her finger in upwards direction. “But I have to warn you. Don’t get too involve with him. He is a playboy. Bringing different woman to his loft many times a week.”

HyeRan blinked her eyes.

“If you don’t believe it, you can ask JaeJoong oppa. He saw it more often than me. But he never tells. I only tell you what I saw. And I don’t want I will saw you later with him going up to his loft. Do you hear me?”

She nodded her head while salute her. “Geez, you sound like my unnie, Shin-”

She clasped .

“You have a sister?”

She slowly shook her head.

 

 

JaeJoong walked out from the surgery room while massaging his nose bridge. “Old and tired.” He mumbled to himself. He takes a look at his wrist watch, “its morning already.” he enters his office and plopped down on the comfy couch. He puts his left arm on his forehead and slowly his eyes starts to close due to the tiredness he got from battling with patient life few hours ago.

 

 

“Where do you want to go?”

She ignored his question.

“I asked you nicely. Where do you want to go?”

“I’m going out. Out from this house forever.”

JaeJoong grabs her arm, making she faces him. “What about me and your daughter?”

She scoffed. “My daughter? I never wanted one Kim JaeJoong. You make me pregnant and now after she is born, you can take her back. My duty here is over.” She yanked from JaeJoong grips and zipped her luggage.

“Just tell her that her mom already dead at the time she was born. Don’t worry. I will not claim she is my daughter in the future.”

JaeJoong stands there absent minded. “What about me? What about our love? Promises?”

She once again scoffed at the statement and that scoff really makes JaeJoong lose his patience. He grabs her two shoulders with his two hands. “Tell me everything!”

She looked directly into his eyes, by that time JaeJoong knew. He was too blind to see the emptiness that fills her eyes all this time.

“It’s never had been love Kim JaeJoong. It’s purely business. You have the money and I need lots of money to achieve my dream. But things got out of control when you asked me to married you. At that time I told you, I didn’t have any money. Guess what, you said you will give all your money to me. 9 months later, we already have a baby. Take the baby as the sign of repay after spending lots of your money before.”

He was speechless. The soft lady that caught his heart before this is already gone. He doesn’t even know who this lady is standing in front of him.

“If you think you can get any money after I divorce you, then you are wrong.” JaeJoong managed to uttered few words although his mind is not in the right state.

 She laughed, like the sentence JaeJoong said just now is so funny.

“Don’t worry. I don’t need you money to sponsor me anymore. I already found someone else. That can give me a better life.”

“What? You said you like the way I live with my brother and his wife.”

“Come on JaeJoong! I lied, okay! You thought I want to be a housewife? Cooking and cleaning like I’m some sort of maid? Is that what you think of me? Seriously? I’m not a maid, JaeJoong! It’s not my duty to cook for your family.”

She saw the clock on the wall, “whatever you have in mind right now, I don’t want to know anymore.” She starts to walks to the door. She turns around, “I must say thank you to you for sponsoring me all this time with all the branded clothes and -”

“Just get out !”

She seems shocked when she heard for the first time JaeJoong cursed. She throws the house key on the coffee table and turned to the door.

Never look back.

 

 

JaeJoong opens his eyes. He scans his room. “I should go back home.” He stands up and takes off his white coat. After spreading it on his leather seat, he leaves the room.

 

 

She decided she didn’t want to go to the hospital today since her mood is not stable at the moment. After getting permissions from Ri In, she realized she doesn’t know where she can go anymore except the hospital. Her intention is to visit Kris again today. Maybe she will score a free latte if Kris wants to treat her again.

She purposely asks the taxi driver to drop her off in front of the hospital so that she can take a nice quiet walk to Kris café.

“Thanks Mister.” HyeRan smiled while giving the cab fares.

“Have a nice day missy.”

She gets out from the yellow cab and immediately saw Kris’s Starbucks. He’s pretty good to choose there as his location. People will totally saw his café. Business mind, good.

She starts to cross the road that connected Kris’s Starbucks to the hospital. She is in the middle of the road when the traffic light turns green.

She didn’t saw a car is coming toward her as she already saw Kris behind the counter and waving at him happily.

In the other side, Kris is wiping the glasses when his eyes caught HyeRan is coming towards his direction. Kris likes to watch people outside his café, that’s why he personally designed his café. He wants to make sure only toilets have wall of bricks, while other use glasses. So that he can see peoples outside his café.

He eyes suddenly caught something else too. He saw a car is coming towards her. He quickly runs out from his café and screams loudly, “YAH! LOOK OUT!!!” Kris pointed to her right side.

HyeRan turns her body towards the direction that Kris shows her and she gasped.

 

*screeeechhhhinnnngggg*

 

I can’t be dead am I? I don’t feel any pain on my body. Am I okay?

 

“Eloise.. Eloise.. are you okay?”

 

That voice.. it seems familiar to me.

 

“Eloise. Please open your eyes.”

 

Slowly, she opens her eyes. The face that she immediately saw is, “JaeJoong..”

JaeJoong sighed in relieved. “You scared me!!! ”

Kris looks at HyeRan in JaeJoong arms. “Are you okay neighbor?”

HyeRan look up, wayyyy up.. “yeah. I’m okay. Nothing worse.”

Few people that already circling them starts to leave when they saw the lady is in normal condition. JaeJoong turns his attention to Kris. “Hey.”

Kris rose up his hand, “Yo!”

JaeJoong helps HyeRan to stands up. “What are you thinking crossing road like that while waving. You think you are some sort of Miss Universe? Walking on runaway and wave like that?” he said while picking up HyeRan sling bag.

Kris is standing there chuckling to her. She turns to him and gave him a disgusting look.

“I was waving at him.” HyeRan pointed to Kris.

“You know him?”

“Yeah. Last night.”

JaeJoong throws HyeRan sling bag inside his car. “You still got your coffee last night huh?” JaeJoong smirked. He then saw HyeRan nodded her head. “Be careful, Kris is a heartbreaker.”

Kris scoffed. “It’s not my fault they love this perfect model here.” He immediately saw HyeRan makes another disgust face. “You know what, seeing you do like that make me so annoyed.”

She giggled.

“Want to go back home?” JaeJoong asked HyeRan.

“Or you can go back with me later.” Kris offered.  

HyeRan look at them both, “It’s okay. I want to go back with JaeJoong sshi. When you go home later can you bring me warm latte?”

Kris glared at him when JaeJoong starts to enter his car back. “Yah! You think I’m your servant?”

She shook her head. “Nope. But you are my friend. Friend helps each other.”

Kris went silence when he heard that. “I’ll see what I can do. But I don’t promise.”

She nodded her head. “Arasso. Take care. Bye!” she waves.

Kris waves back to her.

 

“Breakfast already?” HyeRan asked while grabbing the seatbelt. JaeJoong shook his head. “Why?” HyeRan continues. He shrugged his shoulders.

“Okay.” She looks in front. “Tch. Always so cold to me..” she mumbled to herself.

“What are you talking about?” he pats HyeRan hands.

She shook her head; totally repay back the actions JaeJoong showed her just now.

“I’m just tired. Sorry okay.” He doesn’t know why but seeing her cold treatment towards him really makes him go uneasy. He hates this feeling.

HyeRam beamed. “You are getting nicer to me you know.” JaeJoong smiled, accepting the fact too. “You don’t like it?” he asked.

“I love it! I don’t feel unwanted anymore.” She said it with happy voice at first but changes it to mumbling when the unwanted part accidentally blurted from her.

Sensed her voice, JaeJoong quickly shoot another question. “Want to have breakfast with me?”

 “yesh!!!”

 

 

“What would you like to have sir?” they both standing in front of the counter while their chin lifted up a bit to see the menu that nailed on the wall as both actually have quite same height.

“What would you like to eat?” JaeJoong asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. She then turned to the person in front of her. “You give me one most people ordered.” The worker nodded her head, “how about freshly baked bagel?”

HyeRan can feels she swallowing a big lump of saliva. “Call!” she suddenly yelled and raised up her hand, making JaeJoong jumped while gaining few attentions on her.

 

 

 Jung YunHo stared at his phone. He is sitting on the couch while holding his phone. It’s has been 8 hours since HyeRan leave Seoul.

 

“She will never call.”

 

ChangMin voice shocked him. He turns around. “What do you mean?”

He walks to him, “She left this for you.” Holding a disk, he puts in on the coffee table.

 

“What’s that?”

 

He shrugged his shoulders, “I’m sure she left something different for you.”

YunHo stands up and picks up the disk he knows what’s in there. HyeRan’s last message to everyone.

 

“What did she said to you?”

 

“She will never come back, never contact any of us. She wants us to remember that 14 years old Park HyeRan, not the adult HyeRan.”

 

“Did she tell you where will she be going?”

 

ChangMin shook his head.

 

YunHo puts back the disk on the coffee table. “If that’s the case, I don’t have to watch this DVD right? It’s no use. She had made her decision. It doesn’t make any different if I watch it. You better take this away.”

 

“YunHo hyung…”

 

YunHo climbed up the stairs, “Just do as I said Shim ChangMin. I don’t need it.”

 

ChangMin sighed; when YunHo already called his full name, it means you better do as what he said. He then looked at the disk in his hand now.

 

“Too much broken hearts.”

 

ChangMin left YunHo house and enters his car.

“Did he take it?” ShinHye asked. ChangMin shook his head. “I think he will start to give up on HyeRan.” He sighed before drive to the main road.

ShinHye feels guilty all of sudden. She turned to ChangMin. “It’s my fault right oppa?”

He shook his head, “everything happens for a reason ShinHye. Maybe God wants them to appreciate each other more.”

“I’ve send e-mail to HyeRan today.”

“Really? Did she reply?”

ShinHye shook her head. “I don’t think she read it. Where did she go? If she comes back now, everything will be okay.”

“I know.” He sighed.

He feels ShinHye holds his hand on the gear. “On different side, today we become husband and wife!”

ChangMin smirked. “I almost thought you will get married to YunHo. Thanks to you, we can get married. I’m sorry I didn’t do anything.”

She pats his arm. “You can repay me by staying with me until our last breath!”

“That’s what I intend to do Shim ShinHye..”

Shim ShinHye.. ahh. What a wonderful name is that. She beamed.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Yes?" HyeRan opens up her door. Revealing Ri In with a cup of Latter with Starbucks logo on it. 

 

"He gave you this."

 

 

 

Author’s note: I already know why Kris came out in my mind yesterday. It’s because EXO-M, BTOB and SuJu-M IS IN HERE in Malaysia!!!!! No wonder I have this strong feeling. *ya think?* He is in the same place with me! Too bad I didn’t attend the concert.

Oh yeah, bout the lady who left JaeJoong. Can you give me some name? I actually can’t imagine who can be that evil to left our y cold vampire JaeJoong!

Comments please!!! I really need to know what you think of this chapter?

 


 

 

@nizzyool: Yup! That’s what on my mind actually. To let them meet at NY. But then I’m afraid my fingers will type it into something else.. and you will mention it again, ‘unexpected’! :D

@Laishayano: who wouldn’t love JaeJoong? Oh yeah, my mom! She said he is too girly.. I always scoff when she mention that! :P keep reading!!